The City of London Grand Tour Discover The City of London in-depth, on an 8 hour tour in luxury and style on this private tour in a Mercedes with your personal chauffeur and London official blue badge guide for fully guided visits in The City's top attractions. Guided tour of Tower of London for the Crown Jewels. Guided tour of St Paul's Cathedral. Lunch stop at Borough Market (lunch not included). Experience the vistas from London's tallest building at The View From The Shard. Complimentary pick up and drop off anywhere in central London. Combine it with our Royal London Grand Tour over 2 days for the most complete and comfortable London experience. All our tours have been made Covid secure carried out in daily sanitised vehicles with antibacterials onboard.
per group (up to 6)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- There will be a brief lunch stop at Borough or Leadenhall markets
- Entrance fees to venues are not included. The London Pass will give discounted priority access
- Gratuities (we recommend a minimum of 10% of total booking to your team for outstanding service).
- Entry/Admission - Tower of London
- Entry/Admission - St. Paul's Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - The View from The Shard
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will meet you by the concierge's desk of your hotel or outside your accommodation. At ports, airports and train stations we will be at the arrivals meeting point holding a board with your name and Bespoke England Tours on it.
- Heathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 England
- Gatwick Airport, Horley RH6 0NP England
- London Luton Airport, Airport Way, Luton LU2 9LY, UK
- London Stansted Airport, Bassingbourn Rd, Stansted CM24 1QW, UK
- London City Airport, London England
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 123799P17
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with City of London Grand Tour?
- How much is City of London Grand Tour?
- City of London Grand Tour price starts from $1,806.59. Discover and book City of London Grand Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the City of London Grand Tour cancellation policy?
- City of London Grand Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book City of London Grand Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides City of London Grand Tour?
- City of London Grand Tour is hosted by Bespoke England Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bespoke England Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book City of London Grand Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 123799P17
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Tower of LondonStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2St. Paul's CathedralStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Leadenhall MarketStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Borough MarketStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5The View from The ShardStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Bespoke England Tours
Joined in February 2019
#281 of 1,850 Tours & Activities in London
- spym0m00Fabulous day!Peter was SO much fun! He provided us with fun facts and quite a bit of lore. He really knows his history!
- janetgE4404WN00Windsor CastlePeter was an excellent guide and provided much information. He is personable and accommodated us as the day went along. We skipped the line and had a wonderful sense of the history of Windsor Castle and surrounding areas. A very delightful tour.
- Z7603CMcheryls00Best experience & day!!This is our 4th time we have used a private tour guide in our travels abroad. All have been great but we must say this tour with Peter was the best experience we ever had! He was so personable it was delightful spending the day with him! We felt we made a friend! However his historical knowledge of Hampton Court, Windsor Castle and British history in general was amazing and he made the entire day remarkable! There was not a question he could not answer. He is exceptional in every way! I’m only sorry we could only express our satisfaction with this experience by only 5 stars! Peter is heads above 5 stars, more like 50 stars! He far exceeded our expectations! Much appreciation to such a fine and knowledgeable gentleman! Thank you!
- nathalierU9777LE00Great London tour guide!!Our daughter, three grandchildren, my husband and I had a really fun day touring the highlights of London’s most famous sites with our knowledgeable, attentive, and fun, born and bred Londoner guide, David Garcia. His Mercedes minivan was clean and comfortable, as we drove to several places. If you plan to your London, we highly recommend David Garcia of Bespoke England Tours and his 16+ years of experience as a tour guide!!
- P3878TNsuzannes00Thoroughly AmazingOur tour with Peter was amazing. He has an incredible wealth of knowledge, planned our visit to perfection with skill, grace and patience plus an excellent driver in a beautifully comfortable vehicle. I would give him ten stars!
- stoopswatson00Great tour of English country side.We had the best time. David took six of us for a break from London. His Mercedes van is immaculate. We were comfortable, water provided and maps and information. He did an interestingly tour for us leaving London. Leeds, Dover and Canterbury were lovely destinations and if he didn’t know an answer he got it for us. His site is www.bespoke England tours.com
- Mckinno1800Excellent Tours and Guide - Great way to see the CountryMy wife and our 4 boys (aged 10-20) booked two tours with Bespoke England Tours and the days were certainly a highlight of our trip. On day 1 we went to Stonehenge and Windsor Castle and on Day 2 we went to see the military history at Dover Castle and did a beautiful hike beneath the white cliffs of Dover. Our guide was David and he is a true professional. He is very knowledgeable about the sites and history and he was able to make recommendations that were great for our family. Originally we were going to do the Leeds castle tour with a quick stop in Dover, but due to our interest in military history he suggested visiting Dover castle to see the war tunnels and that was great. He also found a wonderful location where we were able to hike beneath the cliffs of Dover. Also a hit! We’re so thankful we booked the tour and we would highly recommend it.
- sharonha00Worth every pennyDue to flight cancellations by AA we had to reschedule our tour, which was not easy, I’m sure, but David’s team handled it marvelously. Our blue badge guide, Oliver was superb in all the history and details that he included. He made it easy for us to fit in as much or as little as we wanted. Our driver, Ramon was very accommodating, as well, as we had to be dropped off at two different spots when the tour was over. All things considered, this tour was our very favorite part of our time in London and I highly recommend splurging on this!
- Frida189900Great tour with a phenomenal guide!Our tour guide David was phenomenal! He was very knowledgeable and friendly, and Stonehenge was beautiful. I would highly recommend this tour!
- jenniferwI4107OF00Excellent Tour That Will Not DissapointDavid our driver was on time and offers a very professional service. The vehicle was a delight to travel in and no question was left unanswered. The knowledge on this tour is descriptive and very factual. We had a lovely day out to places that we would never have found or been able to drive to due to the transport structure in the city. Do yourself the best favour and book early as David's tours are known world wide and need booking early to secure a date. AWESOME DAY. THANKYOU
- tanyacE9750VP00Magical Christmas experienceGreat London Christmas lights tour with David!!!. The whole experience filled us with christmas spirit, between the christmas music, decorations and comfort of the transport to the beauty of London and its lights. David knew just the perfect spots to stop off so we could get out and admire the lights and take photos. All in all a truly magical experience.
- BTraveler543200Fun Stonehenge & Windsor Day!We were met promptly on time at our hotel. Our driver/guide, Will, was outstanding! He was Fun, friendly, enthusiastic and entertaining. His sharing the local history made both Stonehenge and Windsor Castle come to life. Book this tour, you won’t regret it!
- Ashley C00Day trip to WindsorWe absolutely loved Windsor! We had a seamless pick up and drop off with our guide/driver. Our only feedback would be that it felt very rushed. We were gone 4.5 hours and I’d say at least 2.5 of those hours were in the car. We didn’t make a stop at Eton college, just a quick drive by. I wouldn’t even include that part in the description of the tour. It was very helpful to have our guide when getting in and around Windsor castle. We went right to the front of the lines! We did fly through the castle and only got to see the band marching away from the changing of the guard. Our guide was nice enough to drop us at Notting hill where we were picking up our day. Besides the rushed feel, we had a wonderful, quick trip.
- Elizabeth H00Superb tour companyOn a recent trip to England, my husband and I stayed for a week in The Cotswolds and 4 days in London and were very fortunate to have found private tour company “Bespoke England Tours”! I spoke to David, the owner of the company prior to our trip October 6-18, and thought he sounded very knowledgeable so I booked him for all 4 of our private day tours. I had thought I might use separate companies for The Cotswold and London, but am so glad we used David to book tours for both places. All 4 tours were wonderful and very informative and we never could have seen or learned so much on our own or in a large group tour. David and Nick were both fun, interesting, accommodating and very knowledable
- wands300Day trip to StonehengeWe were fortunate to be in the very capable hands of our guide/driver Will. He went above and beyond to make us comfortable, was very kind, communicative and extremely knowledgeable about Stonehenge. The site itself is pretty spectacular and well worth the drive from London. We highly recommend both Bespoke tours and Will.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jul 2022 • Solo
I had a great time with Nick Player. He’s very knowledgeable and passionate about the city of London. I’d definitely consider doing another tour with him. Thanks Nick!
Written August 27, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Dear guest, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great review. I’m really glad to hear your family had such a great day on our City of London tour. Best wishes, David
Written September 19, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
City of London Grand Tour provided by Bespoke England Tours
Product Overview: City of London Grand Tour
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos