Windsor Castle & Hampton Court Palace: A Royal Saga
By Tourope UK
Explore the lives of the greatest characters in British royal history that have graced these walls living out hidden stories of love and relationships eroded by power and jealousy! Explore with us today two jewels of the crown in English heritage, Windsor Castle and Hampton Court Palace...
per group (up to 3)
per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
German, Russian, Chinese, English, Italian, French, Dutch, Spanish
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- Windsor Castle & Hampton Court Palace Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Windsor Castle
- Entry/Admission - Hampton Court Palace
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- - Hand sanitizers and masks will be available in our vehicles for the best hygiene practice. - Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time and let the lobby staff know that you are expecting a tour guide. - Comfortable shoes are advised - Wheelchair users must inform our agent whether guest(s) is/are fully dependent on the chair or partly able to walk or move. - Hotel Pick up service is available between zones 1 to 3 only. For pick-up service between zones 3 to 9, please contact us for further information. - Airport and cruise port pickups and transfers are also available at extra charge. Please contact us for further information.
- Parliament Square, Parliament Sq, London SW1, UK Please look out the Statue of Sir Winston Churchill in front of the Houses of Parliament. In case of any daily event or closure in Parliament Sq, please proceed to Coca Cola London Eye via Westminster Bridge. Your tour guide will be waiting for you in front of the main exit gate of the London Eye.
- Heathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 England
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 195542P4
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- A note from Windsor Castle & Hampton Court Palace: A Royal Saga
What you can expect during your visit
- For healthier travel experience, we will be upgrading our standard vehicles to SUVs, MPVs and Vans for 8 people or less and 16 or 33 seater minibuses for 9 people or more, both options at no extra cost. All vehicles steam cleaned.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Windsor Castle & Hampton Court Palace: A Royal Saga?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Windsor Castle & Hampton Court Palace: A Royal Saga on Tripadvisor
- How much is Windsor Castle & Hampton Court Palace: A Royal Saga?
- Windsor Castle & Hampton Court Palace: A Royal Saga price starts from $1,317.40. Discover and book Windsor Castle & Hampton Court Palace: A Royal Saga on Tripadvisor
- What is the Windsor Castle & Hampton Court Palace: A Royal Saga cancellation policy?
- Windsor Castle & Hampton Court Palace: A Royal Saga cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Windsor Castle & Hampton Court Palace: A Royal Saga on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Windsor Castle & Hampton Court Palace: A Royal Saga?
- Windsor Castle & Hampton Court Palace: A Royal Saga is hosted by Tourope UK. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tourope UK on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Windsor Castle & Hampton Court Palace: A Royal Saga on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 195542P4
- You'll start atParliament SquareOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Windsor CastleStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2WindsorStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3Hampton Court PalaceStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Stamford Bridge Day Out
Absolutely phenomenal day our. Our tour guide Roy went above and beyond to provide a quality service and was happy …
We went to Wembley
I was part of a boys brigade group. Our tour guide, Albert, was brilliant. We saw all the cups, changing and press …
Winning against wolves
I've been to the stadium and we've have won 2-0 against wolves. I'm a biggest West Ham fan and I sometimes I go to …
Wonderful experience. All Staff were very friendly, helpful and Max made it for me.
Absolutely fantastic communication from the start of the booking when the dates may have had to change. We arrived …
Fabulous tour, highly recommend!
Had a fantastic afternoon tour of Wembley stadium for my sons 8th Birthday with 8 of his friends. The tour guide Lu…
Amazing experience! Got our moneys worth!
Amazing day with Julia! We covered all the major landmarks in the London area! She was very informal and fun to be …
My husband is a huge Arsenal fan so we knew we had to do a stadium tour and it did not disappoint! The audio tour w…
Our tour guide was Len and he was fantastic! The tour was great, wonderful views and information. Highly recommend …
Guess who’s back…back again…Dippy’s back…tell your friends!
Wonderful day for the whole family. Free, but if you can donate please do to keep this treasure going. To see the…
Ripper from the past
Jeremy our tour guid was simply outstanding! His theoretical knowledge was only surpassed by his eery ability to ma…
Very Disappointing visit.
On Monday August 8, 2022 we attempted to tour this museum. After less than an hour we had to leave because the air …
This museum was absolutely 10/10 loved every second of the visit. My eldest son was amazed by the dinosaur experien…
AN INTERESTING VISIT
Visited London Natural Museum on 9 Aug 2022. The Museum exhibits a good collection of artefact and historical featu…
Fantastic stadium tour
We thoroughly enjoyed our guided tour of Stamford Bridge. We’re from the US and our daughter is a Chelsea FC fan. R…
Arsenal Emirates stadium tour
We took a Californian cousin of ours on this self-guided tour, as he's a real Arsenal fan (despite living in San Fr…