Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This activity is located at the heart of Notting Hill. A beautiful environment to stroll around. Just 10 minutes away from the famous Portobello Road. During the activity you get to see our word-class chocolatiers working behind the counters as the experience is held in an open room. Feel free to ask any questions and get to see how chocolates into production are being made.
Ledbury Road, Ledbury Rd, London W11 2AA, UK
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Melt Chocolates Notting Hill - London's Most Luxurious
Fabulous chocolate - we did a corporate virtual tasting event - high quality and low sugar options to enjoy. Just …
STOP, do not order with them they are thieves
No idea what the chocolates taste like as after paying £10 for same day delivery chocolates never turned up. Teleph…
Poor customer service
There is no doubt that Melt make some fantastic chocolates, but their customer service is really poor. I spent over…
Utterly OVER PRICED😱
A total ripoff - £15 for 5 little chocolates is absolutely unacceptable- this place used to be great but now it bec…
Great learning and eating experience
Zara and Andrew are true chocolate aficionados to learn from at Melt. My mother and I not only had a great time ma…
An amazing time learning about chocolate (and eating it)
We took the Bean to Bar class, it was amazing. Andrew and Neus were amazing facilitators and made sure that everyon…
A case of The Emperor's New Clothes?
I was really looking forward to the chocolate here after reading the TripAdvisor reviews, however the experience wa…
We went to Bean to bar class. It was really nice. We get a chance to try many type of chocolate too. The blindfold …
Very good chocolate, customer service lacking
All the rave reviews had me excited. I walked a long ways to seek this place out. I bought some chocolate and it …
Hot chocolate was delicious
I had a small hot chocolate and bought some chocolate. The hot chocolate was amongst the best in London... like the…
Unbelievable vegan chocolates
Bought my wife a box of Melt's vegan chocolates - oh my God, they were absolutely unbelievable. You would never hav…
Really lovely chocolate shop. I came here with my dauther for the chocolate classes, which was a wonderful birthday…
Chic chocolate boutique
Love then. Award winning chocolates are freshly made on a daily basis, full of flavour and deliciously sublime. My …
As a chocolatier, I make it a point to visit as many chocolate shops as I can during my travels. It's research, rig…
Disappointing chocolate workshop
Firstly, I assumed if I paid £100 for my Son and I to make chcolates that they would be edible but I was told this …
- Duration: 1h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from $41.63* $49.57
Popular: Booked by 34,188 travelers!
Best of London Including Tower of London, Changing of the Guard, with a Cream Tea or London Eye Upgrade
Popular: Booked by 14,195 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Blindfold Chocolate Tasting & Talk
- Blindfold Chocolate Tasting & Talk price starts from $28.23. Discover and book Blindfold Chocolate Tasting & Talk on Tripadvisor
- Blindfold Chocolate Tasting & Talk cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Blindfold Chocolate Tasting & Talk on Tripadvisor
- Blindfold Chocolate Tasting & Talk is hosted by Melt Chocolates Notting Hill - London's Most Luxurious. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Melt Chocolates Notting Hill - London's Most Luxurious on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Blindfold Chocolate Tasting & Talk on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h 30m. Discover and book Blindfold Chocolate Tasting & Talk on Tripadvisor