per group (up to 15)
per group (up to 15)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private tour with guide
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We can meet you at any location in central London
- Underground Ltd, Westminster Station, Bridge St, London SW1A 2JR, UK We can meet you outside Tesco at Westminster Underground Station
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- The Sherlock Holmes Museum, 221b Baker St, London NW1 6XE, UK We can finish the tour at either the Sherlock Holmes Museum or Speedy's Cafe, the choice is yours. If you are booking a weekend tour then the tour will automatically finish at the Sherlock Holmes Museum (entry not included)
- Speedy's Sandwich Bar & Cafe, 187 N Gower St, Euston Rd., London NW1 2NJ, UK We can finish at Speedy's Sandwhich Bar and Cafe if you wish (you will still be able to see the Sherlock Holmes Museum) however due to the cafe's opening times this option is not available on weekends.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 192133P10
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Sherlock Holmes Walking Tour of London?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Sherlock Holmes Walking Tour of London on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Sherlock Holmes Walking Tour of London?
- Private Sherlock Holmes Walking Tour of London price starts from $219.42. Discover and book Private Sherlock Holmes Walking Tour of London on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Sherlock Holmes Walking Tour of London cancellation policy?
- Private Sherlock Holmes Walking Tour of London cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Sherlock Holmes Walking Tour of London on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Sherlock Holmes Walking Tour of London?
- Private Sherlock Holmes Walking Tour of London is hosted by Tours Of The UK. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tours Of The UK on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Sherlock Holmes Walking Tour of London on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 192133P10
- You'll start atWestminsterOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1WestminsterStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2Victoria EmbankmentStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Downing StreetStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byOld Admiralty BuildingThe Athenaeum Club
- 4Piccadilly CircusStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5Trafalgar SquareStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 6Sherlock HolmesStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 7BartsStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 8Speedy's Sandwich Bar & CafeStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byBaker Street
- You'll end atSee departure details
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
David was the best pub tour guide I’ve ever had. After a long and stressful day getting into London, he even met us…
Fun tour guide!
Davis was so knowledgeable and fun! He knew about much of London and its history not just James Bond. He pointed o…
We took a walk around the center of London and had a great chance to take in the sights and sound.
David's extensive knowledge about the history of the area. You can tell he's passionate about these tours and reall…
A memorable experience
Dewi is the best tour guide I've ever had. He's knowledgeable, hysterical, and always ready to answer any and all q…
Review on James Bond Tour through London
My parents, my sister and me, we did a James Bond Tour through London today. The guide Dewi was so funny and friend…
The whole tour was amazing. The only tip would be to continue like this. Because of the tour we got to know spots t…
Private Beatles Taxi Tour
Our guide Tony was very knowledgeable and was the perfect guide into visiting the sites of Beatlemania. Highly reco…
David is a knowledgeable, friendly guide who gives you the full experience and a few inside secrets you may not hav…
Without a doubt one of the best tours I have ever taken. Our tour guide Dewi Evans was outstanding. Both personable…
Cotswolds In Style
Our guide, David, was very pleasant, knowledgeable, and engaging. His vehicle was clean & comfortable. We had a won…
Day at Downton
Dewi was great and was perfect for both my wife , an avid Downton fan and myself (not so much) Highly recommended!!…
Excellent guide,The guide made the trip fun and entertaining.He also explained about the past of the place regardle…
Fantastic Private Tour of Stonehenge and Highclere Castle
Dewi arranged a magnificent private tour for our party of 8 to Stonehenge and then on to Highclere Castle. His know…
Fun day trip with Dewi
It was a wonderful day tour to Stonehenge and Highclere Castle with Dewi. He was charming, informative and a good p…
Great Way to Experience the Beauty of the Cotswolds
Dewi was delightful, we enjoyed the Cogges Farm, he picked out the perfect pub for a wonderful lunch and allowed sh…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Dec 2019 • Friends
Kathryn was a great host very knowledgable about sherlock movies and other movies shot in the area. We went past the sherlock Holmes pub and many more places of interest
Written December 1, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Thank you for your lovely review. We will pass your kind words on to Kathryn.
Written August 25, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.