Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Local guide
- Walking tour of the best sights in Westminster
- Watch the Changing of the Guard
- Sit in Parliament Square and see the sights
- Ticket for the Kensington Palace
- Entry/Admission - Kensington Palace
- Lunch & Drinks (please bring something to sip and nibble on)
- Transport from and to your hotel
- Entry/Admission - Buckingham Palace
- Entry/Admission - Westminster Abbey
- Entry/Admission - Big Ben
- Departure details
- The Ritz London, 150 Piccadilly, St. James's, London W1J 9BR, UK We meet outside of the Ritz hotel - Next to 2 red telephone boxes & 2 souvenir stands, underneath one of the Ritz signs - Nearest tube station is Green Park Underground station
- Kensington Palace Gardens, London, UK
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 75760P244
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Visit Kensington Palace & 3 Hour Westminster Walking Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Visit Kensington Palace & 3 Hour Westminster Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Visit Kensington Palace & 3 Hour Westminster Walking Tour?
- Visit Kensington Palace & 3 Hour Westminster Walking Tour price starts from $73.53. Discover and book Visit Kensington Palace & 3 Hour Westminster Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Visit Kensington Palace & 3 Hour Westminster Walking Tour cancellation policy?
- Visit Kensington Palace & 3 Hour Westminster Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Visit Kensington Palace & 3 Hour Westminster Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Visit Kensington Palace & 3 Hour Westminster Walking Tour?
- Visit Kensington Palace & 3 Hour Westminster Walking Tour is hosted by London Top Sights Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact London Top Sights Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Visit Kensington Palace & 3 Hour Westminster Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 75760P244
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atThe Ritz London150 Piccadilly, St. James's, London W1J 9BR, UKWe meet outside of the Ritz hotel - Next to 2 red telephone boxes & 2 souvenir stands, underneath one of the Ritz signs - Nearest tube station is Green Park Underground stationSee address & details
- 1Buckingham PalaceStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Westminster AbbeyStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Big BenStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Kensington PalaceStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atKensington Palace GardensKensington Palace Gardens, London, UKSee address & details
About the operator
London Top Sights Tours
Joined in March 2018
#152 of 1,843 Tours & Activities in London
- Kjdowdall00Learn and Go!Really enjoyed the sense of humor of tour guide. These guides know their stuff. I felt it was a good use of my time. Learned a lot! Able to ask questions and get an insider's perpective.
- elainebJ6473UK00Wonderful overview of London!We booked this walking tour for our first full day in London hoping it would give us an overview of the city and it did not disappoint! Our tour guide, Tanya, was not only knowledgeable of London’s history and geographics, but she was adorable, entertaining us every step of the way. This made 5 hours of walking a breeze! We were so glad we started our week with this activity that got us acclimated and gave us ideas of the things we wanted to return to for an inside tour. We recommend this tour for anyone who is visiting London for the first time.
- hannahjkim00Great first introduction to LondonThis was my first time in London, and it was a great first introduction to the city and it’s long history. The pace was right, and didn’t feel too tired at the end of the tour. Had a great time, and would recommend it to anyone who is new to London. The tour folks are really help and quick to respond to questions. Highly recommend the company.
- christinewV2597BD00Great information given by our guideWe saw a lot of London doing this tour. Our guide was full of information. We were given a good history lesson from Ariane. From Spencer house, Buckingham Palace, St James Palace, 10 Downing Street, Parliament Square, Big Ben (Elizabeth tower) London Bridge and St Paul's Cathedral.
- Dream22984900Great Guide and experience!The guide was full of information and showed great humor! He was considerate of the groups needs and of me on a scooter. He made sure we were all together when sharing his knowledge.
- Woody J00Will Call was the BestWill is a wonderful guide. Very knowledgeable about royalty and great with historical facts.. Gave us the foundation we need for our trip.
- Sunshine2198938125900Insightful tour on UK's political historyInsightful tour on UK's political history, on monarchs, democracy, executions, civil wars and inter state wars
- paulbZ7877EP00Loved it. Just do it.Will was a fantastic guide. Very knowledgeable and funny guy. His energy and humor alone is worth it. He pointed out and had vast knowledge of so many places the whole group was amazed. Take this tour ( wear comfortable shoes) it’s a walking tour on red bull you’ll be glad you did.
- woodyp56500London in 5 hours!We had never been to London and this tour seemed to hit most of our to visit list. Our tour guide Brandon, did not disappoint us. He was charming, charismatic and very knowledgeable. It was a 5 hour tour, which did include a lot of walking, which was well worth it. Highlights were Green Park, Buckingham Palace and the parade of the changing of the guards, St. James house, where the pages make announcements prior to press releases, Trafalgar Square, St. Paul’s Church, Millennium Bridge (where we met Ben Wilson (Bubble Gum man), the London Bridge and many more points of interest. I highly recommend this tour and if you get Brandon, you’ve hit the jackpot!
- thomasav9600The most ideal walking tourThis tour combines those who purchased the tour on both TripAdvisor and Airbnb Experiences, so about 50+ people showed up at the meeting point. We were then split up into groups of about 7-10 people. My tour guide was Cleo, and she was absolutely amazing. I learned more in that 3 hour walking tour than I did on my own this whole week visiting London. Since I went on the 10am tour time, we got to see the changing of the guards. It was really exciting to watch multiple groups of guards marching around Buckingham Palace, and Cleo explained in detail its significance. You’ll get to see where the King actually lives and learn a ton of history of the buildings near the Buckingham Palace. You’ll then walk to Trafalgar Square and Cleo will discuss the history of all the nearby buildings. All in all, it was totally worth it, and I’d recommend the tour to anyone. 3 hours is a perfect amount of time.
- 291juanpr00Excellent tour with AdrianAdrian was very respectful and clear in all the explanations. The route was easy to follow and he was always concerned about that
- Scott N00Great walking tour through LondonAshley was a great tour guide. Very knowledgeable with history and made the tour lively. Would definitely recommend
- Seaside57852400Interesting background informationThoroughly enjoyed our 3 hour walk with Adrian. He was very knowledgeable and had a range of voices to tell historical stories about the people and places we visited
- stevenrJ2014TF00Great experienceNathaniel was wonderful. He explained everything. He took us all over London, giving us a great overview for the rest of the vacation. gave lots of information and trivia. He was a gentleman throughout.
- Curious5847202406400Great!Great tour guide! Detailed and knowledgeable but also funny and easy going. Recomended for all the family
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Fantastic tour, loved it. Lovely home set in delightful location. Princess Diana memorial very touching. Would highly recommend.
Written June 12, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Visit Kensington Palace & 3 Hour Westminster Walking Tour provided by London Top Sights Tours
Product Overview: Visit Kensington Palace & 3 Hour Westminster Walking Tour
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos