Blink and you might think you've found yourself in East Asia, Westward. Do not worry, you're still in London, and they're exploring their city's Chinatown, where Chinese restaurants and food shops are sandwiched between reflexology and medicine experts. Eat and drink your way around the area - the best way to get around your area. Within 24 hours after booking you will receive a short questionnaire about your personality and interests. Based on your responses, you will be assigned a like-minded host. What makes the city unique? You will also agree on a meeting time and place. Your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience, you can always change your mind about what you want to do.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- 3-hour experience
- Private and personalized
- 6 - 8 tastings of different street foods
- Walking experience
- Meet-up hotel (available on request for central rental)
- Additional food and drink
- Transport costs
- Tickets to any attractions
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Once you have booked your experience, we will be in touch in order to finalize the meeting point details with you. We can arrange pick up from hotels and other locations in the area. Your meeting point must be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance. This is a walking experience, so your host will meet you on foot.
- Prince Charles Cinema, 7 Leicester Pl, London WC2H 7BY, UK Upon booking your meeting point can be arranged (e.g. your hotel / accommodation), however this MUST be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 30791P607
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with London’s Chinatown Food Experience?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book London’s Chinatown Food Experience on Tripadvisor
- How much is London’s Chinatown Food Experience?
- London’s Chinatown Food Experience price starts from $215.52. Discover and book London’s Chinatown Food Experience on Tripadvisor
- What is the London’s Chinatown Food Experience cancellation policy?
- London’s Chinatown Food Experience cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book London’s Chinatown Food Experience on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides London’s Chinatown Food Experience?
- London’s Chinatown Food Experience is hosted by CityUnscripted. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact CityUnscripted on Tripadvisor. Discover and book London’s Chinatown Food Experience on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 30791P607
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atPrince Charles CinemaOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byChinatown GateChinatownChinatownGolden Gate Cake ShopLoon Fung
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in May 2016
#207 of 1,851 Tours & Activities in London
- E4792XWjodib00A Great Way to Start Our WeekUsing the Viatour site, we arranged for an 8 hour personal tour guide of London during a recent visit. It was a first visit to the city and we thought that having a guide take us around on our first full day there would be a good idea. We were matched with Alan who was TERRIFIC. Alan reached out before we arrived and he asked questions about what we were interested in, NOT interested in, etc. He arrived right on time at our hotel and the entire day flew by. He showed us some non-tourist things, gave us great advice about how to spend time, and showed us practical “how to get around” tips that we definitely used throughout the rest of our visit. Having an expert show us around and share words of wisdom really set a great outline for the remainder of our week and I’m so glad we were matched with Alan.
- 706suzl00Clearly an excellent choiceOur private tour with Abraham was possibly the best part of our trip to London! Abraham started out even before our visit bean, providing a proposed tour, and then assuring us along the way, even during the tour itself that any changes to his proposed tour could be changed on the fly. Abraham was very knowledgeable about the history of the area, which is exactly what we were looking for. We specifically asked to not be taken into shopping areas, and we are not foodies, so we did not get any highlights of those areas, which was just fine with us. I think to get the best experience from any guide is to let him (or her) know that you are most interested in the history and life of the city you’re in, and Abraham excelled at that. If you have the chance to get a tour with Abraham, you won’t be disappointed!
- 639viveks00Bea is an exceptional tour guideAttention to detail, took time to understand our needs and tailor made the agenda to accommodate. Bea is extremely thoughtful and knowledgeable; I would highly recommend her as a tour guide!
- Lina M00Business tripGuide was enthusiastic, communicative with humour sense, shared his knowledge in an engaging, interactive and entertaining way.
- Winonarobin00Tom is the ABSOLUTE BEST! He knows all of gems and hidden treasures of London- not to mention history! He’s so fun!Tom was amazing!! He knows the city, the history- EVERYTHING - inside and out! Tom is engaging and fun! He made that first day out in London easy and enjoyable to both myself and my young boys (twin 9 year olds)! I’ve been to London many times- but he showed us hidden treasures I never even knew about- and again the History- he brought it life!! I’ve traveled all over the world - and have had the pleasure of enjoying many different tour guides- Tom is ABSOLUTELY one of THE BEST I’ve ever toured with! His personality, knowledge, patience, humor … and so much more- he’s the BEST! Can’t recommend high enough!!
- 897JoT00Fantastic tour guide.Our 8 hour walking tour had too much to offer. This is my 3rd time in London. First was more than 20yrs ago, second was right before everything shut down because of covid so i missed a lot of the new n old sights. Monica maybe Italian but she knows what is talking about when it comes to British history n sights. For those joining, it mostly a walking n only once did we use the tube. She gladly took pictures for us n was very flexible on a lot of things like the weather. That day, rain kept on popping out on us in the afternoon. My son & i totally enjoyed the places we saw, the scotch egg too she recommended we try for lunch. Anyone who will encounter her in the future will feel lucky to have her.
- Travel3323945674100Great tour!!I had an amazing time on my visit to London. One of the highlights was my food tour with Ana María. She was very knowledgeable about the city and unique cuisines London has to offer. She was also very kind and sweet. Highly recommended.
- 118robinr00Great Tour and Flexibility!What a wonderful tour guide Maggie was! Our flight to London for Wednesday was cancelled and we didn't arrive until 6:30am the day of the tour that was to start at 9:30am. Can you say jet lag? Maggie was kind enough to move our tour to 11:30am and conducted one of the best walking tours of London that I have had. She kept us moving at the perfect pace to keep us going and gave us so much interesting information about the palaces, Parliament, and other sites. Kudos to her for keeping us so interested that we forgot our jet lag!
- LarryS94900A day with Ana Maria in LondonFabulous day with Ana Maria in London. Very informative and she went along with every type of request that we had. Definitely a fun day
- christopherlA5950QF00Great tour with an even greater tour guide! Definitely ask for Ana Maria!Ana Maria was a blast from start to finish. She had the appropriate balance between levity and education. It was like being guided on a tour by that fun aunt who tells you about all the good secrets that you’re not supposed to know or see. She took the time to consider the input we gave and tailored our experience for exactly what we liked. We asked for history, Harry Potter, and things out of the ordinary, and she delivered tenfold. She also went beyond the basic rambling of a tour guide and asked personal questions to figure out which next site/location best fits the type of people we are. She was a sweetheart and a delight, and I will absolutely recommend her to anyone who ever goes to London.
- HeWhoWantsNoHandle00Get the flavor of local neighborhoods and local cuisine.This is a great experience and is highly recommended, especially to anyone unfamiliar with the town they're visiting. It's an excellent way to delve into the local culture, away from the tourist scene. Our guide, JJ, was an outstanding host who knew the area, made good arrangements for us to eat and was fun company all the while. If you like food, enjoy having fun and want to get a little local on vacation in London, consider this service and ask for JJ.
- Vickie M00Exceptional tourFantastic tour guide. We got to visit all the sites we wanted to see. Ana was a great guide and gave history of landmarks without it being boring.
- Laberta L00Kensington Gardens tour and high teaWe couldn’t have ask for a more perfect tour of Kensington Gardens. Our guide David was very knowledgeable and so pleasant. I felt like we were old friends at the end of the tour.
- 629antoninaj00A great tourA lovely tour for the whole family! David was a wonderful guide, even our eight-year-old son didn’t get bored!
- Voyage0881939620500Best host and interesting Shoreditch street art tour.Tom took me around Shoreditch ( London) to look at the area well known for it’s street art, explaining the reasons behind the area welcoming the art and telling about some of the artist that are known for their individual graffitis. He also took it on him to show me a bit of other stuff that i mention having interest of but not being able to sign up due to the time i had on my layover. Tom is an energetic guy, with lots of knowledge and passion for the tour. He exceeded my expectations and his the best host i have had so far.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
May 2023 • Family
No hay que irse de Londres sin visitar el barrio chino. Y si además, comes allí, mejor todavía. Nosotras lo hicimos en un restaurante coreano, y nos gustó mucho.
Written June 6, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
London’s Chinatown Food Experience provided by CityUnscripted
Product Overview: London’s Chinatown Food Experience
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos