Private Tour. The World in One City: One day across the Globe
By Pigeon Tours
Due to London's diverse range of race, ethnicity and religion, it is often described as "The World in One City". In London, every culture is welcome. On this tour, you will explore London’s vibrant diversity. In one day you will travel to all continents. You will feel yourself in India, China, Brazil, Middle East, Africa, Eastern and Central Europe. Only London can offer you this one day journey across the globe! • Explore the Roman Wall and the Tower of London • Walk across Chinatown and discover enchanting Chinese Pagoda • Feel yourself at the beginning of civilisation at Neasden temple • See magnificent Central Mosque and Explore Bevis Marks Synagogue • Walk inside of the Westminster Cathedral • Explore multicultural markets
per group (up to 6)
per group (up to 6)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Bevis Marks Synagogue
- Entry/Admission - Camden Market
- Entry/Admission - London Central Mosque
- Entry/Admission - London
- Entry/Admission - London
- Entry/Admission - Westminster Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Westminster Abbey
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up from any hotel in London
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 66123P40
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour. The World in One City: One day across the Globe?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Tour. The World in One City: One day across the Globe on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Tour. The World in One City: One day across the Globe?
- Private Tour. The World in One City: One day across the Globe price starts from $1,383.48. Discover and book Private Tour. The World in One City: One day across the Globe on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Tour. The World in One City: One day across the Globe cancellation policy?
- Private Tour. The World in One City: One day across the Globe cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour. The World in One City: One day across the Globe on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Tour. The World in One City: One day across the Globe?
- Private Tour. The World in One City: One day across the Globe is hosted by Pigeon Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Pigeon Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour. The World in One City: One day across the Globe on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 66123P40
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Roman wall ofLondoniumStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2Tower of LondonStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Bevis Marks SynagogueStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Camden MarketStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5London Central MosqueStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir, LondonStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Russian Orthodox Cathedral of the DormitionStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8Battersea ParkStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 9Westminster CathedralStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 10Westminster AbbeyStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
See 1 more stop
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
A lovely walk and site seeing experience along the Thames.
It was a personal tour and was like exploring this part of London with a friend not a tour guide. Not only did we g…
A life time trip
We had stunning time, Valerie made sure to add activities in the trip that suits all of us. She was with us in ever…
Absolutely fabulous! Valerie is an amazing tour guide! She showed us ALL of the beautiful Christmas lights and even…
Very nice and interesting tour, perfectly planned and executed by Valery. A fun day, lot of fresh air and interesti…
Perfectly Planned---Like a Swiss Watch
Valery is an expert London tour guide, actor, and creative prankster that assisted (very astutely I should add) in …
Awesome Prince Albert stories
My wife booked it for our trip and it was an awesome tour! Even though I know a lot about Christmas traditions, I …
We have been to London a few times before but never had a proper british christmas experience! Valery was awesome a…
Amazing look at the London city from the history of art
We had amazing time during this tour. now we have different look at the city and from the Impressionists view. The…
Resonance and Magic
I must admit that I was apprehensive to purchase a tour abroad and overseas. All the doubt went away when we met …
Lovely Energy and Knowledge of the Beatles
Valery Danko was a delight. She came with energy and knowledge and showed us the way through some of the most histo…
Excellent and personalized tour of London
We had an amazing tour tailored to our needs! We only had a short time span, and were able to fit all in and more. …
Great way to see all the Beatles highlights!
I have been to London many times through the years, but have never had the opportunity to visit the sites important…
Not worth the money
This tour would have been fine had I not spent $640 for just two of us. Taken to all the places as advertised. Guid…
Thankyou for all the effort
Knowledge, curiosity and grace, Valery has it by spades. I appreciated her joyful narrative and energy. Thankyou fo…
A pleasant journey to history & heritage
Great opportunity to see familiar neighbourhoods from a different perspective. A lot of interesting historical fact…