Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
• Discover the London Devils • Walk across the area of the original brothels • See the oldest house which survived the Great Fire of London • Feel the energy of gruesome execution places • See the burial place of Captain Smith of Pocahontas fame • Walk through the burial place of the dead dogs • See where society beauty Lady Elizabeth Hutton was murdered
- You'll start atBleeding Heart YardBleeding Heart Yard, Farringdon, London EC1N, UKIn the front of the bleeding heart tavernSee address & details
- 1Bleeding Heart TavernStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2Cock LaneStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Dirty DicksStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 4Cornhill DevilsStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5London Docklands Visitor CentreStop: 20 minutesSee details
- You'll end atBleeding Heart YardBleeding Heart Yard, Farringdon, London EC1N, UKIn the front of the bleeding heart tavernSee address & details
Bleeding Heart Yard, Farringdon, London EC1N, UK
Returns to original departure point
- Professional Guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Pigeon Tours
TOUR OPERATOR DID NOT SHOW!!!!!!!!!!! No Cancellation, Text, E-mail, and Voicemail Full!!!!!!!!
I was charged for the tour, showed up 15 minutes early stayed 15 minutes past the tour time at the correct location…
You need to see this
A wonderful collection. Incredible but true, the impressionist movement started in London. Loved the works.
Thank you Pigeon Tours for this amazing activity! I adore Beatles and was happy to discover this places with you :)
Flora (our guide) was absolutely wonderful. Charming, smart and highly knowledgeable (and not just about the Beatl…
Princess Diana Tour
The tour was cancelled the day of the tour because not enough people were signed up. I would not advise using this …
Fantastic Adventure into the world of secret societies
I thoroughly enjoyed this tour as a grand history lesson while diving deep into the secret societies that influence…
Remembering my youth
The Beatles bring of thoughts of my youth. Chis, my guide, knew so much about the Beatles and London. It was my f…
Growing up I was a huge Queen fan and I am really thankful for this opportunity to share this moment and culture wi…
Flora the guide is really interesting to spend time with. She happily pointed out other 'non potter' curiosities be…
A Good Time
A good time, but the best part was conversation and general knowledge that was given. Laid back, not rushed and per…
We enjoyed the tour immensely. The guide was knowledgeable, interesting and friendly and offered a wide range of in…
Wonderful walking tour! Grant was a fountain of information. Rode the Tube and saw London! Abbey Road thrilled! Hig…
Perhaps because it was a very hot day, but tour was only for 1.5hrs & not a great deal of content. I've done bette…
My first tour went so well I booked another tour for the following day!
Thank you Valerie for accommodating me last minute with my reservation and THANK YOU Dani for leading 2 fantastic t…
Harry Potter walking tour
Fun tour.....Ana was great. We saw all of the expected sites, as well as a few surprises. I highly recommend for tr…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Russian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Best of London Including Tower of London, Changing of the Guard, with a Cream Tea or London Eye Upgrade
Popular: Booked by 14,181 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 34,143 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 3,580 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 2,597 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Darkside London: Death, Fire and Executions
What time does Darkside London: Death, Fire and Executions start?
Darkside London: Death, Fire and Executions will start at 2:00 PM. Discover and book Darkside London: Death, Fire and Executions on Tripadvisor
How much is Darkside London: Death, Fire and Executions?
Darkside London: Death, Fire and Executions price starts from $78.69. Discover and book Darkside London: Death, Fire and Executions on Tripadvisor
What is the Darkside London: Death, Fire and Executions cancellation policy?
Darkside London: Death, Fire and Executions cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Darkside London: Death, Fire and Executions on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Darkside London: Death, Fire and Executions?
Darkside London: Death, Fire and Executions is hosted by Pigeon Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Pigeon Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Darkside London: Death, Fire and Executions on Tripadvisor