• Start: Big Ben, Parliament Square
• Length: 2.5 miles, 3 hours.
• Treasure: Great London pub in a central location (20% off total food & drink bill). There is also a prize to be opened in the pub which contains a short history on the pub and surrounding area and an activity pack. Children under 11 are free.
• Route Info: This route winds through the length of The West End past its famous theatres and down mysterious back alleys!
• You will need: Digital version of treasure hunt (a pen and paper is not essential but might be helpful when solving some clues).
Pub opening times
Monday 10am - 11pm
Tuesday 10am - 11pm
Wednesday 10am - 11pm
Thursday 10am - Midnight
Friday 10am - Midnight
Saturday 10am - Midnight
Sunday 10am - 11pm
U18s with guardian - welcome anytime in dinning room upstairs.
Kitchen opening times will be different. In general closing 2 hours before bar times.