Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 18-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Walking tour of East End of London
- See where the murders took place
- Food & Drink
- Travel to and from your hotel
- Departure details
- Whitechapel Gallery, 77-82 Whitechapel High St, London E1 7QX, UK Nearest Train Station: Aldgate East
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 75760P44
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Jack The Ripper Tour : Solve The Crime?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Jack The Ripper Tour : Solve The Crime on Tripadvisor
- How much is Jack The Ripper Tour : Solve The Crime?
- Jack The Ripper Tour : Solve The Crime price starts from $34.92. Discover and book Jack The Ripper Tour : Solve The Crime on Tripadvisor
- What is the Jack The Ripper Tour : Solve The Crime cancellation policy?
- Jack The Ripper Tour : Solve The Crime cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Jack The Ripper Tour : Solve The Crime on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Jack The Ripper Tour : Solve The Crime?
- Jack The Ripper Tour : Solve The Crime is hosted by London Top Sights Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact London Top Sights Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Jack The Ripper Tour : Solve The Crime on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 75760P44
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atWhitechapel Gallery77-82 Whitechapel High St, London E1 7QX, UKNearest Train Station: Aldgate EastSee address & details
- 1Whitechapel RoadStop: 2 hoursWe will walk around Whitechapel to view the sites where Jack the Ripper murdered/left his victims. We will also see where the victims were before they were murdered.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
London Top Sights Tours
Joined in March 2018
#146 of 1,903 Tours & Activities in London
- Wrknboyce00Westminster walk in the sunshine and coldTim was a wonderful informative humorous and deep fully knowledgeable tour guide. We would recommend his walking tour of Westminster very highly. Jack Boyce Terri Breining
- charliekQ4985AK00Good experienceThe tour is great, Nick is friendly and knowledgeable. Recommended if you travel to London and of course if are solo, welcome to join the tour and meet new friends.
- Sbryan196200A Great City OverviewOur tour with Cleo was informative and fun. There were lots of sights in one afternoon. She had great information and kept our group at a pace that accommodated everyone. I loved that it ended at the Borough Market!
- AaronH293300Great tourAri was a great tour guide, fun ad personable. Fantastic way to cover the highlights of Westminster and London
- rupakitchens00Unique tourHad a great guide named Sam who kept us entertained with fun facts and made the cold weather bearable !
- Jovan P00Amazing tour guide!Brandon, our tour guide, was amazing! He was very knowledgeable, accommodating, and gave us plenty of time to take pictures and rest! Definitely would recommend!
- Jovan P00Great tour guide!Brandon our tour guide was amazing! Very knowledgeable, accommodating, and gave us enough time to take pictures and rest.
- Matt B00Excellent!Benedict was charming, quite funny, and informative. This tour was one of the highlights of my trip to London. Highly recommend!
- boblI5084EU00Best Day Ever!This was the most amazing experience. If you want to learn about Westminster and general information about London, this is the tour. Mark IS THE BEST TOUR GUIDE, hands down. I have been to London several times. This was my wife’s first time, so we did this toor for her to have a London experience and I wanted to go see the War Rooms. A friend recommended doing any tour through Viator. They weren’t wrong. Exceptional at every level… and ask to have MARK as your tour guide. You will be glad you did!
- Vineeth V00Historic Walking tourExcellent tour guide. The best walking tour i have experienced so far. He was so good at explaining stuff and super friendly in nature.
- ryanmP3853NX00Great walking tour with WillHad a great tour with Will, he was very knowledgeable and friendly and was a witty and entertaining guide. Tour moved at a good pace but was a relatively easy walk despite the crowds.
- jmestela00Great time!Sandra was very friendly and knowledgeable. It was a very positive experience. We really enjoyed this tour and will recommend it to our family and friends.
- Trish S0010/10 Best introduction to LondonBrilliant tour for first-time visitors to London, as I was. I joined for the full 5 hour walking tour, starting at 10am. Our guide Mark was knowledgeable, engaging, entertaining and obviously loved his job! He expertly guided us through the busiest parts of London, timed our arrival at Buckingham Palace perfectly to catch the Changing of the Guard, and had lots of interesting trivial facts to share throughout the tour. Having taken the tour on a chilly autumn day, I recommend a good warm coat, hat, scarf and gloves to protect against the bitter wind. The walking is not strenuous enough to build up body heat and there are frequent stops as you pause in front of the next site, so if you tend to feel the cold, you’ll definitely feel it on this tour.
- Relax6558348016600Great tour!We really enjoyed this tour. Connor was our tour guide. He was great! He was very knowledgeable about the city, and kept the tour relaxed and entertaining. It was long ( 5 hrs) but went by really fast as there was so much to see and learn about. There were several breaks built in which was nice. The group size was smaller so easy to follow along and ask questions. We did it our first day in London. The tour gave us a great idea about the layout of the city, which helped us plan the rest of our week. We never would have seen and done as much as we did without this tour! Would recommend.
- Navigator70377000Worthwhile!I have been on 4 Airbnb tours and this one was the best, primarily thanks to our guide, Christopher. He was knowledgeable and made us all laught (he delivered dry British humor). Christopher also anticipated our needs and whims throughout the tour. He really brought the history and current events to life for me. I ended the tour with a little more pep in my step.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
No results found. Try removing a filter, changing your search, or clear all to read reviews.
Buy it with
Jack The Ripper Tour : Solve The Crime provided by London Top Sights Tours
Product Overview: Jack The Ripper Tour : Solve The Crime
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos