Select Date and Travelers
per group (up to 10)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atGreen Park (Stop H)London W1J 9DZ, UKWe meet next to 2 red telephone boxes & 2 souvenir stands outside the Ritz Hotel.See address & details
- 1WestminsterStop: 3 hoursBuckingham Palace Trafalgar Square Changing of the Guard Big Ben Downing Street Westminster Abbey Big Ben Houses of Parliament London EyeRead more
- You'll end atParliament SquareParliament Square, Westminster, London SW1P, UKSee address & details
Green Park (Stop H), London W1J 9DZ, UK
Parliament Square, Westminster, London SW1P, UK
- Private Walking tour of the main British Monarchy Palaces, Parks & Buildings
- Fun local tour guide
- Food & Drink (please bring something to nibble and sip)
- Transport to and from your hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bring comfy shoes
- An umbrella if it looks like rain
- Sunscreen if its sunny
- You'll see loads of amazing sights, so please bring a camera
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: London Top Sights Tours
Lovely afternoon in lockdown
Thought I was a great way to spend an afternoon when everywhere is shut. A lot of time has gone into putting it tog…
Informative and entertaining
Excellent tour; comfortably paced. The tour guide was a well informed local and an ex-journalist. Knowledgeable and…
Very informative easy going walking trip.
Was a small group, our guide was very informative, was easy walking, we got good views of the changing of the guard…
It was really nice tour and everything went smoothly. Really recommend to everyone who likes tours. Will bring fri…
Take this tour!
Take this tour with Chris- his tour was AMAZING. We chose the Palaces and Parliament tour in the morning. We were…
Chris was a really balanced guide his knowledge was really great and he made our tour great to be on A few things …
Couldn’t find a page just for Kew Gardens and felt this was the closest to it. We wanted to let everyone know how g…
Stunning cathedral visit
Pre booked our tickets and visiting time for a reasonable price and totally worth it, no queues to get in, would re…
Booked the trip, paid and showed up 30 minutes earlier than departure time. Found no one at departure point and una…
Absolutely worth the admission fee and such a gorgeous place to visit and a great view from the top as well if you’…
30 Top London Sights
We were disappointed that we were unable to do the tour. The tour was cancelled as was our trip to Europe. First, w…
TAte Bristol ? TAte where ?
The features photo is of TAte Britain a great gallery in itself , but in Pimlico this British art , foolishly not …
Our guide was an amazing storyteller.
Our guide was an amazing storyteller. He was kind and even offered to take photos. I can attest that he takes good …
Chris was our tour guide and he was so friendly and full of knowledge and information. Although it was only two of …
Saturdays are tricky
Chris is a great tour guide and made everything very funny and interesting. The only downside is that on Saturdays,…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 34,145 travelers!
Best of London Including Tower of London, Changing of the Guard, with a Cream Tea or London Eye Upgrade
Popular: Booked by 14,182 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 3,538 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about British Royalty Tour Private Walking Tour
Which attractions will I visit with British Royalty Tour Private Walking Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book British Royalty Tour Private Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is British Royalty Tour Private Walking Tour?
British Royalty Tour Private Walking Tour price starts from $232.82. Discover and book British Royalty Tour Private Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the British Royalty Tour Private Walking Tour cancellation policy?
British Royalty Tour Private Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book British Royalty Tour Private Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides British Royalty Tour Private Walking Tour?
British Royalty Tour Private Walking Tour is hosted by London Top Sights Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact London Top Sights Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book British Royalty Tour Private Walking Tour on Tripadvisor