per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 3–4 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - St Bride's Church
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Buckingham Palace
- Entry/Admission - Westminster Abbey
- Entry/Admission - Houses of Parliament
- Entry/Admission - The Monument to the Great Fire of London
- Entry/Admission - Tower of London
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Any Central London Accommodation or meet at the starting location
- Embankment station, Embankment Pl, London WC2N 6NS, UK Next to ticket barriers inside station
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 60273P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Private Walking Tour: Essential London and Hidden Gems
What you can expect during your visit
- All UK Government Safety guidelines and requirements at the time of travel will be followed during your tour.
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Walking Tour: Essential London and Hidden Gems?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Walking Tour: Essential London and Hidden Gems on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Walking Tour: Essential London and Hidden Gems?
- Private Walking Tour: Essential London and Hidden Gems price starts from $153.00. Discover and book Private Walking Tour: Essential London and Hidden Gems on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Walking Tour: Essential London and Hidden Gems cancellation policy?
- Private Walking Tour: Essential London and Hidden Gems cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Walking Tour: Essential London and Hidden Gems on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Walking Tour: Essential London and Hidden Gems?
- Private Walking Tour: Essential London and Hidden Gems is hosted by Richard's Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Richard's Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Walking Tour: Essential London and Hidden Gems on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 60273P6
- You'll start atEmbankment stationOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Buckingham PalaceStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Westminster AbbeyStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Houses of ParliamentStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4WhitehallStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 5Trafalgar SquareStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 6Covent GardenStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 7Fleet StreetStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 8St Bride's ChurchStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 9St. Paul's CathedralStop: 25 minutesSee details
- 10Bank of EnglandStop: 15 minutesSee details
See 3 more stops
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Very well done
We knew our history buff son would enjoy this museum, but it turned out the entire family enjoyed it. It is very we…
3 hour visit
We visited it without a tour guide. Was a delight to see where Winston spent his last days & the history behind it…
Top notch and informative tour !
We thoroughly enjoyed our tour with Richard. He is very passionate in his work and delivered a top notch tour. I w…
It was a trip with family, to treat my husband on his 50th birthday. He is a history buff! All of us including my t…
A Bespoke Walking Tour and Day Trip to Blenheim - Incredible Experiences!
In preparation for our trip to London this month, we again contacted Richard, as he had provided truly memorable to…
Informative, professional, flexible, fun tour guide
My husband and I had only one set activity during our trip to London and it was to visit Stonehenge. I was overwhel…
An Amazing Tour!
We thought it would be interesting to learn more about Charles Dickens and see some of the locations from A Christm…
We learned so much and also got to know the city better. This tour felt really unique - we got to learn about Chur…
The best tour I've had in London. He is knowledgeable, interesting and fun. The sites we saw were fascinating and…
For Churchill fans!
If you love history, this is a must! Very educational. A great walking tour of London with fun facts and a very kn…
Wonderful tour! The whole day was well worth the money. My guide was very knowledgable and the many details were …
Windsor and Hampton with a little Churchill thrown in.
Richard was very knowledgeable and entertaining and the visit to Hampton Court was one of the best things we did du…
Absolutely wonder tour for anyone interested in Winston Churchill. I highly recommend and am very happy I took th…
Enjoying the opportunity to wander around Chartwell without transportation issues was wonderful! Richard picked me…
Beautiful palace, great tour guide!
Fantastic tour! Blenheim palace was beautiful and interesting. Richard is amazingly well-read and knowledgeable. H…
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.