Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
per adult (price varies by group size)
Ages 0-99, max of 8 per group
Duration: 2h 30m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Semi-Private Walking Tour
- Semi-Private" Means Group Size Is Never More Than 8 Guests Maximum
- Professional Tour Guide
- Duration 2.5 Hours
- Tour Will Run, Rain Or Shine
- Tour price does NOT include hotel pickup or drop-off (we recommend UBER or Taxi)
- Tour price does NOT include gratuities (optional)
- Tour is NOT available for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Entry/Admission - Tower of London
- Departure details
- Underground Ltd, Temple Station, Victoria Embankment, Temple, London WC2R 2PH, UK Meet by the exit of the Temple underground station. Meet your guide outside of the Temple underground exit.
- The Tower Of London (Stop TA), London EC3N 4AB, UK
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 40046P19
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is imperative that you provide us with guests MOBILE PHONE NUMBER (including country code)
- Minimum numbers apply. This tour will not run without a minimum of 2 guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 8 people per tour allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Notes: The tour route may be affected by national celebrations. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an alternative route still being able to see all the highlights on the tour. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. No large bags or suitcases are allowed during this tour. We recommend comfortable shoes, a bottle of water, umbrella in case of rain and hat during summer. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some can’t be visited from the inside.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with The Old City of London Guided Walking Tour - Semi-Private 8ppl Max?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Tower of London
- Tower Bridge
- St. Paul's Cathedral
- Temple Church
- The Monument to the Great Fire of London
- How much is The Old City of London Guided Walking Tour - Semi-Private 8ppl Max?
- The Old City of London Guided Walking Tour - Semi-Private 8ppl Max price starts from $109.62. Discover and book The Old City of London Guided Walking Tour - Semi-Private 8ppl Max on Tripadvisor
- What is the The Old City of London Guided Walking Tour - Semi-Private 8ppl Max cancellation policy?
- The Old City of London Guided Walking Tour - Semi-Private 8ppl Max cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book The Old City of London Guided Walking Tour - Semi-Private 8ppl Max on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides The Old City of London Guided Walking Tour - Semi-Private 8ppl Max?
- The Old City of London Guided Walking Tour - Semi-Private 8ppl Max is hosted by Babylon Tours London. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Babylon Tours London on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The Old City of London Guided Walking Tour - Semi-Private 8ppl Max on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 40046P19
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atTempleUnderground Ltd, Temple Station, Victoria Embankment, Temple, London WC2R 2PH, UKMeet by the exit of the Temple underground station. Meet your guide outside of the Temple underground exit.See address & details
- 1City of LondonStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 2Temple ChurchStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Tower of LondonStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4The Monument to the Great Fire of LondonStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5St. Paul's CathedralStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 6Thames RiverStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 7Tower BridgeStop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll end atThe Tower Of London (Stop TA)London EC3N 4AB, UKSee address & details
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Excellent guide who explained everything in great detail and took his time He was also very enthusiastic
Jake was a wonderful guide with knowledge and grasp of the subject matter which enabled him to bring it to life. H…
A Spectacular Tour Experience at the British Museum
Matilda was an amazing tour guide for my husband and me and our two teenage daughters. She has a very friendly and…
Great tour of British Myseum
We have taken a lot of guided museum tours over the past two weeks in Europe, but by far, our best guided museum to…
Matilda gave us a very thoughtful, informative and entertaining presentation of the British Museum. She was especia…
Amazing Visit to the British Museum
We had Stephanie as our guide and she was amazing! Her vast knowledge and enthusiasm made this tour an exceptional …
Andi - British Museum
Andi was very personable and knowledgeable. Thoroughly enjoyable. Provided numerous insights. We would definitely r…
A Beautiful Morning at the British Museum
Luis was wonderful! We were fortunate that just my husband and I were on the tour so we had our guide all to oursel…
Guided museum tours are the best way to enjoy the BM
Since there is so much to see, we wanted a guided tour. Our guide did not disappoint. Steph was very well educated …
Amazing because if Stephanie.
Stephanie was an amazing tour guide. Brought all the history to life. Wasn’t just a blah blah guide. You need more …
Worth getting a private tour!
The British Museum has so many items, its helpful to have someone who can guide you to significant artifacts. Our g…
Our guide Andy is amazing, he is very knowledgeable, gave us a very good tour. Would recommend, especially because …
Fun afternoon at the Tate Modern
We had a fantastic and enjoyable tour of the Tate Modern with Matilda. She was very knowledgeable of art in genera…
Luis was an outstanding guide. He was extremely knowledgeable and thoughtful. He made the trip very special and mem…
Jake was a perfect guide!
We had visited the British Museum for a short time the day prior to this guided tour and were overwhelmed. But the…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Aug 2020 • Couples
Really interesting tour of the City past and present . We were lucky as we were the only people booked so it was like a private tour ! Our guide Becky was brilliant -friendly helpful and informative and able to answer all our many questions patiently . Would recommend . Quite tiring but well paced
Written August 26, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
The Old City of London Guided Walking Tour - Semi-Private 8ppl Max provided by Babylon Tours London
Product Overview: The Old City of London Guided Walking Tour - Semi-Private 8ppl Max
|Number of Reviews||1|
|Number of Photos||1|