per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
Audio guide: German, Chinese, Russian, English, Italian, French, Spanish
: German, Chinese, Russian, English, Italian, French, Spanish
Print or digital reading material such as a guide, map, brochure, etc.
What's not included
- One-way private transfer
- Hotel pickup
- Port drop-off
- 2 hours waiting time at Windsor Castle
- Admission tickets and Audio Guides
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel Pickup, Please wait at the hotel lobby for collection at the set pickup time and just let concierge or reception desk know, that you are waiting for a private transfer service the driver will make contact with the concierge or reception desk on his arrival. Private Address, The driver will make contact by ringing the doorbell and will be waiting as close as possible to the front door at the set pickup time.
- Heathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 England
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Southampton, UK Southampton cruise terminal and Hotels
- Port of Southampton, Southampton SO15 1HJ, UK
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10706P35
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bags. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. foldable wheelchairs, Walker) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This service is only available for pick-ups from the following postcodes/Area in London Soho, West End, Mayfair, W1 - Bayswater, Paddington W2 - Notting Hill W8 - Holland Park W11 - Shepherd's Bush W14 - Belgravia, St James’s, Victoria, Westminster, Whitehall, Pimlico SW1 - Knightsbridge SW3 - Earls Court SW5 - Hammersmith SW6 - Kensington SW7 - Bloomsbury WC1 - Covent Garden, Holborn WC2 - Euston, Kings Cross/St Pancras Rail Station, Regents Park NW1 - Westminster Bridge, Waterloo, SE1.
- The prices are based on 1 to 2 adults traveling with 2 big suitcases, 2 small suitcases in a Sedan, 2 to 4 adults traveling with 4 big suitcases, 4 small suitcases in a Minivan, 5 to 7 adults traveling with 7 big suitcases, 7 small suitcases in a 7 seater Van and 8 adults traveling with 8 big suitcases, 8 small suitcases in a 8 seater Van, 9 to 14 adults traveling with 14 big suitcases, 14 small suitcases in a Minibus.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is London to Southampton Cruise Port Via Windsor Castle?
- London to Southampton Cruise Port Via Windsor Castle price starts from $405.68. Discover and book London to Southampton Cruise Port Via Windsor Castle on Tripadvisor
- What is the London to Southampton Cruise Port Via Windsor Castle cancellation policy?
- London to Southampton Cruise Port Via Windsor Castle cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book London to Southampton Cruise Port Via Windsor Castle on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides London to Southampton Cruise Port Via Windsor Castle?
- London to Southampton Cruise Port Via Windsor Castle is hosted by EC Minibus. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact EC Minibus on Tripadvisor. Discover and book London to Southampton Cruise Port Via Windsor Castle on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for London to Southampton Cruise Port Via Windsor Castle?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book London to Southampton Cruise Port Via Windsor Castle on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10706P35
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in March 2015
#83 of 801 Transportation in London
- KCC21800Enjoyable trip to Southampton from LondonVery well done. Our driver was on time and communicated with us until he arrived. Very nice trip that exactly as promised. Very comfortable. Joao was our driver and he was informative and helpful at all turns. Definitely recommend this trip as a precursor to our cruise.
- nationalvelvetcm00Enjoyable but disgusted that they allow dogs in the shopsA good mix of shops - some more attainable than others - and there are definitely some bargains to be had. My only complaint was that they allow dogs (not service dogs) inside the shops which I found really, really off-putting.
- Carol032500Recommend EC MinibusWe hired EC Minibus on two occasions. Once to transport us from Heathrow to our London hotel and then a few days later to drive us from London to our Southampton cruise pier. On both occasions the drivers arrived on time, were friendly and courteous, and had a clean comfortable vehicle.
- robertgT4419DG00Avoid this trip! Book a taxi and pay for your own entrance to Windsor for the same price.Terrible Service. I spent a full hour frantically looking for a "Coach" as was described at the port. It turned out to be a minivan and the driver finally contacted me 1 hour after the meeting time. Driver had to search for parking, didn't understand the ticketing and as a result we lost a full hour of time at the castle. Driver was friendly enough, but not at all engaging. He clearly didn't know what he was doing.
- W3145UFjohna00Easiest Port we've encountered, but a long long long way from London.There was only 1 ship at the port, but it was so easy and quick to both board and deboard. The drop off and pick up areas are right outside the building entrance and exits making connection with your bus or van very easy. Not easy would be walking to the train terminal. There were several taxis but we had already arranged for a private van for 6 of us. Our drive from the port to downtown London took two hours, and the traffic was light!
- DayTrip3170384292100Good one to chooseOn time pickup and on time drop off with nice vehicle and all the room needed for 6 passengers and luggage. What more do you need.
- SkipRope00Excellent Service - Easy transfer from cruise ship to central LondonExcellent service and affordable … arrived on time and were easy to find. I was anxious about the connection—but it went extremely smooth. They responded promptly when I had questions! Highly recommend EC Mini Bus shuttle. I have actually recommended them to my travel agent I was so pleased.
- Daydream2542175305700Great serviceGreat service and how can you find fault with anything when you are going on holiday. Porters were excellent, now for some time away to see the sun
- sallyrC1648AV00WonderfulOur driver was early and picked us up at the cruise terminal. Had our name placard. It was a very comfortable ride to St Paneras and he had waters for us. Wonderful.
- kp128500Unreliable , Rude, DisrespectfulDriver never showed up despite sending a booked and confirmed email weeks prior. EC Minibus is an awful service. For peace of mind, NEVER use this company. Upon calling the company for assistance, they blatantly lied, claiming the service was never confirmed although 3 separate emails stated booked and confirmed. Taxis and Uber are also significantly less expensive. We saved over $100. Best of luck to anyone using the service. Best to avoid at all costs.
- Kim E00Professional, courteous and informative private excursion to Windsor CastleWe cruised into the port of Southampton and wanted to visit Windsor Castle. Our travel agent set up a private transfer and guide with pre-reserved tickets. Christian met us at the terminal as expected. He was very personable, professional and an excellent driver. Our travel time was about an hour and a half during which we enjoyed some commentary on the area as well as some great conversations with Christian. We arrived to Windsor Castle at the appropriate time for our reservation and were pleased to be able to go right in as we saw a very long queue of people waiting. Our visit was two days before the coronation of King Charles III, so the area was buzzing with visitors. Christian met us again after our tour and brought us safely back to the terminal after a wonderful time. We would highly recommend asking for him by name if you decide to choose EC Minibus for transport services.
- Boseaca00My opinion.There is a lot of interesting things, but the prices are not from Primers.👌🏼😂 Discounts are not bad, but you still have to shell out a considerable amount. Nice shop under armour.
- janelleh90500Great experienceDriver was on-time, professional and courteous. Provided interesting information along the way to make our travel to the port interesting.
- Sara G00Cruise PortThe port was easy to navigate through, luggage was quick to get and then exit . Our driver was able to park and get to us with ease.
- B88WQmikes00Private Transpo to Southampton Cruise TerminalExcellent driver, on time, nice car, got us there in no time. Will do this again with them. Works great!!!!
Buy it with
London to Southampton Cruise Port Via Windsor Castle provided by EC Minibus
Product Overview: London to Southampton Cruise Port Via Windsor Castle
Number of Photos