per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges, and service fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Port drop-off
- Private transfer
- Child Booster Seats (Subject to availability)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel Pickup, Please wait at the hotel lobby for collection at the set pickup time and just let concierge or reception desk know, that you are waiting for a private transfer service the driver will make contact with the concierge or reception desk on his arrival. Private Address, The driver will make contact by ringing the doorbell and will be waiting as close as possible to the front door at the set pickup time.
- London, London, England
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Dover Cruise Terminal, Western Docks, Dover CT17 9DQ, UK
- Cruise Terminal 1, Lord Warden Square, Dover CT17 9EQ, UK
- Dover Cruise Terminal 2, Cruise Terminal 1, Lord Warden Square, Dover CT17 9EQ, UK
- Dover, UK
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10706P7
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bags. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. foldable wheelchairs, Walker) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Vehicles are not wheelchair accessible but will transport foldable wheelchairs, pleas notify the local supplier.
- The prices are based on 1 to 2 adults traveling with 2 big suitcases, 2 small suitcases in a Sedan, 2 to 4 adults traveling with 4 big suitcases, 4 small suitcases in a Minivan, 5 to 7 adults traveling with 7 big suitcases, 7 small suitcases in a 7 seater Van and 8 adults traveling with 8 big suitcases, 8 small suitcases in a 8 seater Van, 9 to 14 adults traveling with 14 big suitcases, 14 small suitcases in a Minibus.
- This service is only available for pick-ups from the following postcodes/Area in London Soho, West End, Mayfair, W1 - Bayswater, Paddington W2 - Notting Hill W8 - Holland Park W11 - Shepherd's Bush W14 - Belgravia, St James’s, Victoria, Westminster, Whitehall, Pimlico SW1 - Knightsbridge SW3 - Earls Court SW5 - Hammersmith SW6 - Kensington SW7 - Bloomsbury WC1 - Covent Garden, Holborn WC2 - Euston, Kings Cross/St Pancras Rail Station, Regents Park NW1 - Westminster Bridge, Waterloo, SE1 - Clerkenwell, Finsbury, Northwestern, City of London EC1 - Old Street, Moorgate, Finsbury Circus, Liverpool Street EC2 - Tower of London, Tower Hill EC3, Fleet Street, Temple, Blackfriars, St Paul's Cathedral EC4 - Aldgate, Bishopsgate, Whitechapel, Shoreditch E1 - Isle of Dogs, Limehouse, Canary Wharf, Millwall, Blackwall, Cubitt Town E14 - Royal Docks, ExCeL London, London City Airport E16.
- Most travelers can participate
- Pick up time will be confirmed with the local supplier before the travel date. Once booking has been confirmed, the local supplier will reach out to you to confirm your preferred pick up time.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is London To Dover Cruise Terminals Private Port Transfer?
- London To Dover Cruise Terminals Private Port Transfer price starts from $303.32. Discover and book London To Dover Cruise Terminals Private Port Transfer on Tripadvisor
- What is the London To Dover Cruise Terminals Private Port Transfer cancellation policy?
- London To Dover Cruise Terminals Private Port Transfer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book London To Dover Cruise Terminals Private Port Transfer on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides London To Dover Cruise Terminals Private Port Transfer?
- London To Dover Cruise Terminals Private Port Transfer is hosted by EC Minibus. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact EC Minibus on Tripadvisor. Discover and book London To Dover Cruise Terminals Private Port Transfer on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for London To Dover Cruise Terminals Private Port Transfer?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book London To Dover Cruise Terminals Private Port Transfer on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10706P7
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in March 2015
#81 of 759 Transportation in London
- robertgT4419DG00Avoid this trip! Book a taxi and pay for your own entrance to Windsor for the same price.Terrible Service. I spent a full hour frantically looking for a "Coach" as was described at the port. It turned out to be a minivan and the driver finally contacted me 1 hour after the meeting time. Driver had to search for parking, didn't understand the ticketing and as a result we lost a full hour of time at the castle. Driver was friendly enough, but not at all engaging. He clearly didn't know what he was doing.
- W3145UFjohna00Easiest Port we've encountered, but a long long long way from London.There was only 1 ship at the port, but it was so easy and quick to both board and deboard. The drop off and pick up areas are right outside the building entrance and exits making connection with your bus or van very easy. Not easy would be walking to the train terminal. There were several taxis but we had already arranged for a private van for 6 of us. Our drive from the port to downtown London took two hours, and the traffic was light!
- DayTrip3170384292100Good one to chooseOn time pickup and on time drop off with nice vehicle and all the room needed for 6 passengers and luggage. What more do you need.
- SkipRope00Excellent Service - Easy transfer from cruise ship to central LondonExcellent service and affordable … arrived on time and were easy to find. I was anxious about the connection—but it went extremely smooth. They responded promptly when I had questions! Highly recommend EC Mini Bus shuttle. I have actually recommended them to my travel agent I was so pleased.
- Daydream2542175305700Great serviceGreat service and how can you find fault with anything when you are going on holiday. Porters were excellent, now for some time away to see the sun
- sallyrC1648AV00WonderfulOur driver was early and picked us up at the cruise terminal. Had our name placard. It was a very comfortable ride to St Paneras and he had waters for us. Wonderful.
- kp128500Unreliable , Rude, DisrespectfulDriver never showed up despite sending a booked and confirmed email weeks prior. EC Minibus is an awful service. For peace of mind, NEVER use this company. Upon calling the company for assistance, they blatantly lied, claiming the service was never confirmed although 3 separate emails stated booked and confirmed. Taxis and Uber are also significantly less expensive. We saved over $100. Best of luck to anyone using the service. Best to avoid at all costs.
- Kim E00Professional, courteous and informative private excursion to Windsor CastleWe cruised into the port of Southampton and wanted to visit Windsor Castle. Our travel agent set up a private transfer and guide with pre-reserved tickets. Christian met us at the terminal as expected. He was very personable, professional and an excellent driver. Our travel time was about an hour and a half during which we enjoyed some commentary on the area as well as some great conversations with Christian. We arrived to Windsor Castle at the appropriate time for our reservation and were pleased to be able to go right in as we saw a very long queue of people waiting. Our visit was two days before the coronation of King Charles III, so the area was buzzing with visitors. Christian met us again after our tour and brought us safely back to the terminal after a wonderful time. We would highly recommend asking for him by name if you decide to choose EC Minibus for transport services.
- Boseaca00My opinion.There is a lot of interesting things, but the prices are not from Primers.👌🏼😂 Discounts are not bad, but you still have to shell out a considerable amount. Nice shop under armour.
- janelleh90500Great experienceDriver was on-time, professional and courteous. Provided interesting information along the way to make our travel to the port interesting.
- Sara G00Cruise PortThe port was easy to navigate through, luggage was quick to get and then exit . Our driver was able to park and get to us with ease.
- B88WQmikes00Private Transpo to Southampton Cruise TerminalExcellent driver, on time, nice car, got us there in no time. Will do this again with them. Works great!!!!
- Iceisnice5200HorribleGot in touch with EC Minibus in May 2022. Paid them using my American Express Platinum card on May 30, 2022. Had arranged to be picked up at our downtown hotel and transported to Southampton Cruise terminals. THEY WERE LATE - VERY LATE. I, as well as our concierge at the hotel, constantly contacted them every few minutes. Finally, when the non English speaking driver showed up, I and the hotel concierge yelled at him about being late and risking us missing our cruise. We had a 14 day Norway, Iceland cruise with two separate rooms reserved. I got a Text from owner/manager that I had dealt with earlier stating in NO uncertain terms that: (I, of course still have the text) If I said anything to the driver or even talked to him, he was told to stop and drop us off on the side of the motorway. So, the threat of dropping off a 70 year old man, his 68 year old wife and their 30 year old Downs Syndrome boy seems pretty harsh The driver kept telling us something we did not understand. Finally, he pulled off the motorway and said he had to "pee pee". He spent more than enough time to eat while we sat in his car. We counted down the minutes - risking tens of thousands of non refundable money. We pulled up within minutes to board and had to all run thru the terminal. I can understand some of this behavior, but directing his driver to DROP US OFF ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD seems horrendous to threaten. I would stay away from this shoddy, out of control company.
- SStrash00Dangerous driverWARNING - Do not use this company! UNSAFE drivers ! Driver was kept nodding off as he was falling asleep while driving on the highway at high speeds. We had to wake him 4 times as his head nodded off. He told us he was called very early (at 4:30) by his company to take on an extra driving trip and was not able to go to back to sleep. He said it happens all the time-not enough drivers. He also kept accelerating hard and then letting off the gas. Accelerating and letting off. He did this over and over so much several passengers felt sick and my wife got sick in the bathroom when we arrived. The company does not care about its customers safety.
- 825sharlah00Book this transfer with confidenceWould definitely recommend. Driver was on time; trip was pleasant. I was solo but shared the ride with 2 friendly couples. The personnel at the Southampton Port, however, need better training to tell passengers where they should be waiting for pickup. They sent me totally to the wrong place at first.
Buy it with
London To Dover Cruise Terminals Private Port Transfer provided by EC Minibus
Product Overview: London To Dover Cruise Terminals Private Port Transfer
Number of Photos