per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional Fine Art Photographer who has extensive teaching experience
- Professional photographer who knows a multitude of cameras
- Review of photographs and how to develop skills
- Expert photography instruction
- Private Tour Exclusive to You or Your Personal Group
- Travel to meeting point
- Travel from end point
- Departure details
- Shoreditch High Street, Braithwaite St, London E1 6GJ, UK
- Liverpool Street Station, London EC2A 2EH, UK
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8620P1
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring your own camera or smart phone
- Additional memory cards to handle the extra photos you take during a tour
- Fully charged camera battery and/or spare battery
- Gratuities not included
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Shoreditch Street Art Private Photography Tour including Brick Lane?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Shoreditch Street Art Private Photography Tour including Brick Lane on Tripadvisor
- How much is Shoreditch Street Art Private Photography Tour including Brick Lane?
- Shoreditch Street Art Private Photography Tour including Brick Lane price starts from $247.22. Discover and book Shoreditch Street Art Private Photography Tour including Brick Lane on Tripadvisor
- What is the Shoreditch Street Art Private Photography Tour including Brick Lane cancellation policy?
- Shoreditch Street Art Private Photography Tour including Brick Lane cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Shoreditch Street Art Private Photography Tour including Brick Lane on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Shoreditch Street Art Private Photography Tour including Brick Lane?
- Shoreditch Street Art Private Photography Tour including Brick Lane is hosted by London Photo Tours and Workshops. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact London Photo Tours and Workshops on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Shoreditch Street Art Private Photography Tour including Brick Lane on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8620P1
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atShoreditch High StreetBraithwaite St, London E1 6GJ, UKSee address & details
- 1ShoreditchStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2Brick LaneStop: 2 hoursSee detailsPass byLondon Photo Tours and Workshops
- You'll end atLiverpool Street StationLondon EC2A 2EH, UKSee address & details
About the operator
London Photo Tours and Workshops
Joined in December 2011
#176 of 1,851 Tours & Activities in London
- K3650JKpaulj00Private Traflagar Square to South Bank Photo TourHighly recommended. This nighttime photography tour with Lou exceeded all my expectations. I was on holiday with my family in London and was looking for a photography guide to help improve my nighttime photography skills, while exploring the city. I found Lou on Trip Advisor and read through her ratings which were excellent. She did not disappoint! From the beginning, Lou took the time to understand my photography skills and what I was hoping to accomplish during the evening. Her background in fine arts, teaching and her superior photography skills made for a most enjoyable evening and one of the highlights of my trip to London. By the end of the 3-hour photo session, I had a much better understanding of my own camera, and more importantly how to compose great photos which I would be proud to display in my home. I was very pleased and would highly recommend Lou for anyone looking to capture great photos of London. I plan to return to London Photo Tours and Workshops on my next trip to London. Thanks Lou!
- Richard S00Great Photo Tour!Had a great photo tour with Lou. We were on the South Bank and got some great nighttime shots. She helped me get the right exposures and composition. Photographers of all skill levels can learn a great deal from her. I would highly recommend Lou to anyone that wants to take home some great photos of London.
- Y8636GRtonyh00Challenge yourself - you won't regret it!Lou is an excellent guide, coach and teacher. We worked through different techniques and approaches to build my confidence and improve my technique. This was a real challenge for me personally in terms of how I normally take photographs, but worth every moment. We went to places with a vibrant street life that presented myriad opportunities but as well as becoming more confident it was also important to be come more selective. I learned to think about the image I wanted to create and how to capture it before pressing the shutter so that I could capture better, more meaningful images. An invaluable step on my photographic journey, and I can see the difference in my photographs before and after the workshop.
- PrairieTraveller40300A fun photography class through London’s streets!During our short family trip to London, my daughter and I were looking for a knowledgeable guide to help us develop our photography skills a little, while exploring some of the city’s many photogenic attractions. We found Lou here on TA, and booked a half day tour with her. Our day started well, and only got better. Arriving at the meeting spot, Lou was there promptly to greet us. She was very knowledgeable and personable, and took a moment to get to know a little about us, our photography skill levels, our cameras, and what we were wanting to learn, before we set off on our walking tour. As a fairly seasoned wildlife photographer, I was looking for assistance on photo composition and cityscapes. My daughter is fairly new to the hobby, and was in need of more basic help, including camera settings and more fundamental skills. Helped by her deep appreciation of art and years of teaching experience, Lou found a way to adjust her teaching style to help both of us. We couldn’t have been happier. We came hoping to capture London images a little better, and left seeing the world a little differently. Thank you Lou! Highly recommended.
- Jfischermd00Great time!Had a wonderful time with Lou. Took us to the usual sites but also other not do well known sites that made for good photography.
- joant82100Highly recommendLearned a lot highly recommend! Lou was great! I think photographers of all levels could benefit from spending an evening with her
- cayleemac00Best money I've ever spent on my photography journeyI had an incredible day with Lou. Truly the best experience, and super fun learning environment. Lou was very thoughtful, methodical, and intentional with her approach in teaching photography. She understood the hurdles I wanted to overcome, and had me achieving stunning results by the end of the day. Highly recommend London Photo Tours and Workshops to anyone looking to improve their skills. Thank you, Lou :)
- moodys10500Private Photography Tour of LondonI had a wonderful time with Lou during a private photography tour of London highlights. She had a great working knowledge of my specific camera and offered a few very helpful hints. More importantly, she was able to express her creative vision as an artist, which allowed me to begin to evaluate a travel scene in a new exploratory and more creative way... to read the scene, pick out the elements, and frame the image. Thank you Lou!
- LJB12378900Lou Was a Fantastic Guide and Teacher!Lou was a fantastic teacher. I was new to the camera that I brought along for the tour, but Lou has such great experience on various cameras that she was able to get me up and running in no time. We largely stayed in the area around the London Eye because I had to cut the tour duration by an hour, but Lou adjusted and made sure that every minute was time well spent. She had great thoughts on composition and camera settings, and was engaging throughout the tour. I was extremely pleased and will look forward to hiring her the next time I get to London.
- joannamS663HZ00Fantastic experience to build your skillsI had a great day on this course with Lou who was so encouraging throughout. I learnt a lot about my camera and how to get the most out of it. She highlighted what my skills were and told me how to bring it to the forefront which made the whole experience really positive. I also got to explore some parts of London I’ve never been to before which was great!
- HandballYaz00Relaxed and friendly tour of ShoreditchGreat (half) day. Lou is a very professional photographer with loads of experience but not at all aloof or out to impress you with her knowledge of minutia or to make you feel subordinate. In contrast, the whole time we were shooting with her she was upbeat and encouraging. What I found particularly helpful was after about 2.5 hours of walking around with on the go tuition, we stopped for tea and she gave us feedback on our shots, both those that we thought turned out well and those that we felt missed the mark; she was so patient in explaining how we could salvage shots that we thought were just about to be deleted. We really appreciated her patience. If you're looking for an enjoyable afternoon of learning at your own pace, book with her.
- onecatshort00Explore Your Creative SideLou was great. She helped me learn more about my camera and taught me how to take excellent night shots and explore my creative side. Just wish I could remember it all! Guess I'll have to come back and take the class again (would be totally worth it!)
- bob s00Fabulous Night outA brilliant tour with my daughter, which both improved our camera skills, taught some new tricks and resulted in some great snaps. I really recommend the course and Lou our instructor and companion for the night.
- J6498BRjoya00After this session, I actually felt like a bonafide photographer!From setting up my tripod with ease to composing the perfect scene for night photography, Lou Smith gave impeccable instruction every step of the way. I've never been naturally artistic, but Lou taught me to "see" in artistic way. My only regret is not taking this course way earlier so that I could have captured great photos in my earlier travels. Thank you, Lou, London Photo tours!
- TravellingTom7800AmazingI had a great tour with Lou through London. Her teaching style is perfect, and she really helped me to understand how to use my camera to take better photos and venture away from all the automatic settings. I came away with some excellent photos and a significantly better understanding of how to compose and structure shots and make the best use of my camera. If you've got a DSLR camera, but have never ventured beyond the automatic or pre-programmed settings, then this is the tour for you.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
My daughter and I booked a tour with Lou and it was truly outstanding. I have experience, but my daughter is a beginner. Goal was to get my daughter out taking pictures (with feedback) and for me to grow my street photography skills. Goals achieved and then some. Lou was great to sit us down for a brief amount of time to show us what examples of what great street photography looked like and also discussed the rules of the road. Loved how we were given assignments for 10-20 minutes at a time on our own to get some shots and then met back up to review our experiences/pics taken. The location of Brick Lane and Shoreditch on a Sunday was magical. Thank you Lou!
Written February 15, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. Delighted that you enjoyed our Shoreditch Street Photography Workshop with Lou and learned so many fantastic new skills to propel your street photography forward. Brick Lane and Shoreditch are truly inspiring locations, as there is no where else in London like them. So pleased that you enjoyed this too. This is an exciting time for you and your daughter's photography as you move forward and develop your photography empowered by Lou's teaching. It was a real pleasure meeting and working with you both. Hope to see you again on your next visit to London.
Written February 16, 2023
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Shoreditch Street Art Private Photography Tour including Brick Lane provided by London Photo Tours and Workshops
Product Overview: Shoreditch Street Art Private Photography Tour including Brick Lane
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos