Travel independently to the Thames River departure pier in central London, and be shown on to your comfortable sightseeing cruiser.Take a seat at one of the smart, white linen-clothed tables in the indoor cabin, and admire the views of London’s riverbank sights as your boat follows a round-trip route along the Thames.
Watch the landmarks unfold through the panoramic windows, or take a stroll on deck to capture them on camera. Cruise by majestic Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament; enjoy awesome views of the Tower of London and dome of St Paul’s Cathedral; and glide by other top London attractions including the London Eye, The Shard and the cone-shaped skyscraper known as the 'Gherkin.’
Along the way, enjoy the lilting background music courtesy of the resident pianist, and savor a classic English afternoon tea. Sip on freshly brewed teas and coffee, and dig into an assortment of freshly prepared finger sandwiches and cakes, as well as scones served with Cornish clotted cream and strawberry preserves. See the Itinerary for a sample menu.
Your cruise ends when your boat docks at the original starting pier.Sample Afternoon Tea Menu
Freshly cut finger sandwiches:
• Smoked salmon, cream cheese and horseradish
• Cheddar cheese and cucumber
• Ham and mustard mayonnaiseScones and cakes:
• Fluffy English scones served with Cornish clotted cream and strawberry preserve
• Selection of traditional English cakes and mini pastriesTea and coffee:
• Selection of high quality teas and Fairtrade coffees
(Products may contains nuts or traces of nuts)