per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Overnight accommodation in Bath in a boutique guest house
- Private tour with local guide
- All admission prices (Stonehenge, Roman Baths)
- Private transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Cruise ship/hotel pick-up from Southampton
- Private transfer to your next destination (within 3 hours drive of Bath)
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
- Entry/Admission - The Roman Baths
- Meals and refreshments (except breakfast at the hotel)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 88854P15
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- There is luggage space for a maximum of 4 large suitcases and 4 carry-on bags.
- Accommodation facilities: Bath has a number of charming boutique guest-houses. Due to their size these guest-houses do not have the same facilities as large hotels i.e. there is no on-site restaurant for lunch/evening meals, no gym and receptions are not manned 24/7. If these facilities are important to you please state at the time of booking.
- Accommodation stairs: A number of the boutique guest-houses are located in historical buildings which do not have a lift and thus may require a number of steps to reach your room and the breakfast room. If you prefer your room to be located on a lower floor, please request at the time of booking.
- Accommodation rooms: Rooms are based upon the size of your group (1 person: 1 single room, 2 people: 1 double room, 3 people: 1 double room and 1 single room, 4 people: 2 x double rooms). All rooms are en-suite. Please advise at the time of booking if you have any additional room requirements e.g. twin bed format.
- Most travelers can participate
- Accommodation: If you prefer to make your own accommodation arrangements please notify Bath Insider Tours in advance of booking.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Stonehenge and Bath Tour with overnight stay in Bath?
- How much is Stonehenge and Bath Tour with overnight stay in Bath?
- Stonehenge and Bath Tour with overnight stay in Bath price starts from $952.56. Discover and book Stonehenge and Bath Tour with overnight stay in Bath on Tripadvisor
- What is the Stonehenge and Bath Tour with overnight stay in Bath cancellation policy?
- Stonehenge and Bath Tour with overnight stay in Bath cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Stonehenge and Bath Tour with overnight stay in Bath on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Stonehenge and Bath Tour with overnight stay in Bath?
- Stonehenge and Bath Tour with overnight stay in Bath is hosted by Bath Insider Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bath Insider Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Stonehenge and Bath Tour with overnight stay in Bath on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 88854P15
Reserve your spot
Southampton to Bath via Stonehenge
Roman Baths and transfer to your...
About the operator
Bath Insider Tours
Bath, Somerset, England
#6 of 123 Tours & Activities in Bath
- WalterAlber00Culture, food and language. The best way to spend a holiday.My wife Regina and I spent 3 weeks in the UK to improve our English and get to know the country and culture. The highlight was 2 days with Bath Insider Tours. With a local like Daniel as our tour guide, it was an unforgettable experience.
- I6974KWlaurenb00A Sensational Bridgerton Tour!!!! Would book again!!!!Daniel was an amazing tour guide. He was very attentive and easy to talk to and with. He made the whole group feel at ease and spoke with all of the group members personally when walking to the next location. His extra touch with the film clips and photos made it even more special. Even those who hadn't watched Bridgerton enjoyed themselves (and some went home to watch it straight away) as Daniel shared historical info too.
- 882mikaelak00The best tour guide EVERAlways an A++++ with Daniel! I travel a lot and I have never had a better tour guide. Full of information and also exceedingly kind.Do not hesitate to book with him.
- I2248QEpaulf00Stonehenge at its best!Daniel is a great guide! Great communication before the trip, timely pick-up at our hotel, smooth ride to Stonehenge with bits of information tossed in along the way. He explained Stonehenge thoroughly, and he had great pointers for photos, too. We highly recommend him to others.
- 882mikaelak00Amazing full day of historyI can say that it was a most interesting and wonderful day! Daniel is knowledgeable, kind and a gentleman and we learned a tremendous amount. Don’t hesitate it is worth dedicating your day to this adventure!
- gmjaeger00Tour exceeded expectations!Take a tour with Daniel Hancock! Highlight of our week in England. We did the Bath and Stonehenge tour, and it was fantastic. Daniel gave a thorough explanation of all sites visited, and he added his knowledge with photos, videos, clever anecdotes and even snacks of local cheese! One of us lost a nail file in the car unknowingly, but he dropped it off at our hotel the next morning. Very attentive, funny, kind, and knowledgeable. We will certainly hire him again for another tour when we are back. Also, we had a group of four, and his car was roomy, and comfy. Hire him!
- Susanne190900Stonehenge with DanWonderful and highly recommended tour! Dan is extremely friendly and knowledgeable. We had an unforgettable day. Very many thanks again.
- Susan A00Interesting and fun tourFantastic way to see the sights of Bath for nearly 2 hours. Daniel was a very knowledgeable and entertaining guide. We enjoyed our quiz even if my group got zero!
- 541emilye00Amazing Day learning about Prehistoric Britain!We had an amazing day with Daniel as our guide! The weather was perfect (which I know he doesn't control, but it started out not so good). He took us to Avebury and the West Kennet Long Barrow. We stopped for a delightful lunch in a quintessential small British town pub and finally, saved the best for last, Stonehenge. Daniel very patiently answered ALL of our many questions (even when the answers were "nobody knows") and was great with my often overly quiet teenager, trying to get him out of his shell. I was impressed with how much research he seems to put into his tours. Very often he'd mention speaking with an archeologist or historian, or even exploring other areas on his own. For an extra fee, Daniel even ended up driving us onto our next hotel instead of taking us back to Bath which was a huge load off of my shoulders! I find myself wanting to return to Bath simply to take another tour with Daniel! 15 out of 10 day!!
- H62HLjoanneb00Fabulous 2 day custom tour with DanielDaniel is an amazing tour guide. He customized a 2 day tour so we were able to see what we wanted. We started off with an early morning Inner Circle Stonehenge tour. This was a must. Daniel is very knowledgeable and I love his attention to detail. He organized the tour that if there were any down pours, we could easily duck into different places. It all worked out. We visited Stourhead, Salisbury Cathedral and Magna Carta. We also visited Avebury, West Kennet Long Barrow, LaCock, Cotswolds. We had a lot of fun and all the places we ate at were delicious. I had the best cream tea and we had a traditional Sunday Roast. We also loved all the dinner places he recommended in Bath. The 5 of us were comfortable in his vehicle and he's a very safe driver. He also provided umbrellas for all of us. I had tweaked my knee and he was very accommodating, so everyone got what they needed and wanted. I highly recommend his tours and he can customize places you may want to see. We all had a great time and would love to come back to Bath and surrounding area and would definitely book tours with Daniel again.
- diannef68300Outstanding Tour with DanielDaniel drove me and my three friends (all in our 70's) to visit Stonehenge. He was courteous, friendly and professional throughout the tour. It was not a drop off or self-guided tour. He narrated our way around the magnificent Stonehenge with historical information and enlightened us about how it was possibly constructed. He had visuals to help us understand and he gave us plenty of time to explore. I would highly recommend this tour. You will not be disappointed!
- Rick L00Simply the BEST!Knowledgeable. Friendly. Engaging. Daniel took us on a spectacular Stonehenge inner circle tour. He was such an incredible guide, even the other private guides at the stones seemed in awe of him and were constantly coming over to us and telling us how lucky we were to have Daniel as our guide. We couldn’t agree more! Should we ever return to Bath, we will be sure to reach out to Daniel for more guidance through the West Country.
- 0Lynn00Inner-circle wonderful!Daniel was knowledgeable, charming and a pleasure to be with. The tour was on our bucket list (inner-circle) and it exceeded our expectations. Highly recommend hiring Daniel for any tour.
- Christy P00Daniel was terrific!!! Would highly recommend!Daniel was a great tour guide! We loved learning about Bath and seeing so many great places! Daniel was very patient with our 4 year old and helped ensure we had a great time! Daniel was also patient with me and all my questions in planning this tour! Would highly recommend and only regret is we didn’t have time for another tour! Guess we have to come back!
- snyderhayes00Stonehenge half-day tourDan was so kind! He’s very knowledgeable about the area and about Stonehenge. What we most appreciated though was his ease at adapting to specific interests for the two of us, even with no warning. I strongly recommend him and look forward to future tours when we’re back in the area.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
No results found. Try removing a filter, changing your search, or clear all to read reviews.
If you have a question about this tour, please contact Bath Insider Tours directly via the Bath Insider Tours website. Bath Insider Tours is not notified when you post a question here so contacting them directly will get you a quick response to your question! Thank you. Daniel, Bath Insider Tours.
How long is the complete tour ?
It is a full day tour on the first day. This includes a tour around Stonehenge and Bath. Normally the pick-up is at 9am and we reach your accommodation in Bath around 5pm. The following day is your transfer to your next destination which you would normally reach around noon - depending upon the location of your destination.
Buy it with
Stonehenge and Bath Tour with overnight stay in Bath provided by Bath Insider Tours
Product Overview: Stonehenge and Bath Tour with overnight stay in Bath
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos