per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional local guide/driver
- Transportation in a modern comfortable air-conditioned vehicle.
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Tickets to Stonehenge and the Roman Baths
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Entrance fees, unless specified
- Accommodation in the Cotswolds
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- This is a day tour which departs from either Southampton cruise terminal or your Southampton hotel. The start time for this tour is flexible depending on when your cruise disembarks. Your guide will be waiting for you in the cruise terminal at a pre-agreed time. Alternatively if you would like to start in London then we can collect from your London hotel or a London airport.
- Eastleigh Airport, Southampton England
- Heathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 England
- Gatwick Airport, Horley RH6 0NP England
- Southampton Port, Cunard Rd, Southampton SO14 3QN, UK
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 55932P6
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Family rooms for two adults and two children are not available
- Minimum age is five years
- It is recommended to bring suitable clothing and footwear. England can be a wet place!
- Each customer is allowed 1x 20kg bag and 1x small carry-on bag.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with 2-Day Stonehenge, Cotswolds, Bath and Oxford Private Tour from Southampton?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 2-Day Stonehenge, Cotswolds, Bath and Oxford Private Tour from Southampton on Tripadvisor
- How much is 2-Day Stonehenge, Cotswolds, Bath and Oxford Private Tour from Southampton?
- 2-Day Stonehenge, Cotswolds, Bath and Oxford Private Tour from Southampton price starts from $610.93. Discover and book 2-Day Stonehenge, Cotswolds, Bath and Oxford Private Tour from Southampton on Tripadvisor
- What is the 2-Day Stonehenge, Cotswolds, Bath and Oxford Private Tour from Southampton cancellation policy?
- 2-Day Stonehenge, Cotswolds, Bath and Oxford Private Tour from Southampton cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 2-Day Stonehenge, Cotswolds, Bath and Oxford Private Tour from Southampton on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 2-Day Stonehenge, Cotswolds, Bath and Oxford Private Tour from Southampton?
- 2-Day Stonehenge, Cotswolds, Bath and Oxford Private Tour from Southampton is hosted by Undiscovered Cotswolds. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Undiscovered Cotswolds on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2-Day Stonehenge, Cotswolds, Bath and Oxford Private Tour from Southampton on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 55932P6
Day 1: Southampton – Stonehenge...
Day 2: Cotswolds – Oxford –...
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Don’t miss this opportunity!
Couldn’t have asked for a better tour! Ian was knowledgeable, friendly, and brought us to exactly what we had hope…
Good and friendly local guide
This private tour is superb and value for money, with a dedicated time to small group of us. We were driven along w…
Frosty day in the Cotswolds
Had a wonderful experience touring villages with Ian. His stories made the area’s history come alive as he pointed…
Fabulous day is the Cotswolds
My husband and I had an absolutely wonderful day on tour with Ian in the Cotswolds. Ian is very knowledgeable and a…
Over the Top Tour
Ian, the guide was wonderful!!! His historical knowledge was so interesting, & the colorful tidbits he shared made…
Great day out in the Cotswolds
We had a wonderful day with our guide, Ian. He showed us a couple of the popular tourist spots as well as a few “hi…
Great day in the Cotswolds
Excellent day trip through the Cotswolds. Ian was an enjoyable host. Would highly recommend this trip.
An excellent way to see the Cotswold that other tourist don't get to see
This was a wonderful way to see some of the small villages that the large commercial group tours out can't get to. …
Mai Gan W00
Great stories to make the places come alive
What a wonderful day despite the intermittent rain. Ian is very knowledgeable and obviously proud to live in the ar…
Our small group tour was the perfect way to see the Cotswolds in the short time we had. Because of the limited grou…
Exceptional day trip
Don’t miss this excellent day adventure with Ian! Knowledgeable, friendly and interesting, he took us to places we …
Very nice, interesting day
It was a very nice day. We saw a lot, different cute villages, beautiful nature, old churches.... Ian told us many …
Wonderful day trip with excellent guide
Had a blast on this wonderful day trip to the Cotswolds. Ian was the most welcoming guide with great knowledge on t…
Wonderful day!! The villages are enchanting and Ian is a great guide, very friendly and welcoming. He told us a lot…
A lovely day out in the country side
It was an interesting way to discover the Cotswolds. Ian lives there and being a local, he could tell us things one…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We just completed this two day trip with Ian (one day) and Graham (the next). It was simply wonderful. We loved it and recommend it highly. Ian met us at the ship right on time and whisked us away to Stonehenge where we dodged the lines and learned so much. Then it was off to beautiful Bath which we saw on foot and fully experienced this unusual Georgian town. Then after a night in simple accommodations in the old and quaint village of Burford it was the Cotswolds and Graham’s tour. We saw not just the sights of the discovered Cotswolds but the best of the undiscovered parts you would never find on your own. Oxford was amazing. We walked all around it, seeing the different colleges and sites of the town and the university. Both guides were professional and knowledgeable. They really knew their way around which made it just so easy for us. I only wish it could have been longer. I am hoping that we can do another tour with them sometime. I’m thinking maybe we should see Blenheim Castle!
Written August 25, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
what time does the tour return to Southampton?
We got to Southampton about about five p.m.
The price is from 293.88 for this tour I guess for one person. Why when I want it for three people it becomes 515. per person. It is the same car.
I think the prices are absurdly low to start with. I don’t know why. They always end up around a thousand dollars which is certainly well worth it.
The price is listed as 292. I don’t understand now why it’s more than $1300
Hi we would like to see if their is a possibility of getting on the tour the 10th of September 2018 for 2 people