Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass bySouthampton
- 1Salisbury Cathedral and Magna CartaStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2StonehengeStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee detailsPass bySouthampton
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- 2 hours and 30 minutes waiting time at Salisbury & Stonehenge
- Transport by private vehicle
- Southampton Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Admission tickets to Stonehenge and audio guide
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees to Salisbury Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Salisbury Cathedral and Magna Carta
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vehicles are not wheelchair accessible but will transport foldable wheelchair.
- This service is also available for pickups from Southampton Hotels to Stonehenge & Salisbury.
- Unfortunately, at Salisbury Cathedral, we are unable to pre-book tickets in advance can only be purchased on the day.
- When making a booking, you will need to provide your disembark time and the name of the cruise ship and your disembarkation time (If picking up from the cruise terminal)
- This service is available In 3 different types of vehicles, 1 to 3 adults traveling in a Sedan, 1 to 4 adults traveling in a Minivan, 1 to 8 adults traveling in a Van.
- Journey time from Southampton to Stonehenge is approximately 1 hour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
During one of our one day stops from the cruise ship in Southampton we decided to this excursion to Salisbury and Stonehedge. All I can say is WOW! The transport (and we were on a bus) was very comfortable. The visits to Stonehedge (by goodness it was cold and windy on the…
Date of experience: November 2019
1 Helpful vote
We took the MSC shore excursion to Salisbury and Stonehenge, and thoroughly enjoyed the day. Stonehenge is a remarkable site and we're grateful to have seen it up close. Salisbury is such a beautiful town, quaint yet lively at the same time. Seeing their magnificent Cathedral…
Date of experience: September 2019
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: EC Minibus
Efficient and on time
Driver was waiting outside, the Car was nice and clean , he was courteous and helped with my luggage . Would recomm…
What a horrid company!!
This is the ONLY tour company that refused a refund during this global pandemic. I will be very sure to make sure e…
Wonderful service- enjoyable ride!
We were extremely pleased with our ride from the Southampton terminal to London with Johnny last Sunday. It was wo…
Easy, efficient and pleasant
Oliver reached out by text before we arrived at the airport so it was fast and easy to locate him. He was pleasant,…
Trip to london was so awasome and great.that was so great time of my life which i can not forget ever.
We booked EC Mini Bus from Central London to Southampton Cruise port for 4 people .We were picked up at hotel and g…
Our driver showed up promptly, was extremely courteous. The driver was very friendly and the vehicle was in good s…
good driver, very timely
We scheduled our service for a pick up at Dover port and drop off at our hotel in London. When the driver arrived h…
Did not show up at hotel
I booked in time in order to be picked up in my hotel and be transfered to Heathrow Airport and the driver never ap…
Joao and this company are reliable and comfortable
Joao was our driver and made our journey to downtown London wonderful. Picked up in VW minivan/Sprinter which hold…
We had a great driver in a top of the line Mercedes. A bit into the drive, he asked me if I wanted a massage....the…
After the driver met us at the port, he allowed for some extra time to show us a couple sights along the way back t…
This port transfer from our downtown London hotel worked out great. I always worry, since we don't have local phon…
Transfer from Southampton Cruise terminal to London Heathrow
Driver was a bit late due to disembarkation related traffic and parking problems. During trip, driver was very sile…
Heathrow Airport Private Round Trip Transfers to London Hotel & Accommodation
When we arrived at Heathrow on April 26 at 10:00 a.m. and discovered the driver who was to pick the 3 of us up at T…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Shore Excursion Southampton Cruise terminal to Salisbury & Stonehenge
Which attractions will I visit with Shore Excursion Southampton Cruise terminal to Salisbury & Stonehenge?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Shore Excursion Southampton Cruise terminal to Salisbury & Stonehenge on Tripadvisor
How much is Shore Excursion Southampton Cruise terminal to Salisbury & Stonehenge?
Shore Excursion Southampton Cruise terminal to Salisbury & Stonehenge price starts from $315.58. Discover and book Shore Excursion Southampton Cruise terminal to Salisbury & Stonehenge on Tripadvisor
What is the Shore Excursion Southampton Cruise terminal to Salisbury & Stonehenge cancellation policy?
Shore Excursion Southampton Cruise terminal to Salisbury & Stonehenge cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Shore Excursion Southampton Cruise terminal to Salisbury & Stonehenge on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Shore Excursion Southampton Cruise terminal to Salisbury & Stonehenge?
Shore Excursion Southampton Cruise terminal to Salisbury & Stonehenge is hosted by EC Minibus. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact EC Minibus on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Shore Excursion Southampton Cruise terminal to Salisbury & Stonehenge on Tripadvisor