• Tour starts at 13.00 in the Long Room with an introduction to The Oxford Artisan Distillery (TOAD), we cover our journey to launch and what makes us a unique grain-to-glass distillery. We will introduce our exclusive populations of heritage grain.
• We visit the Old Threshing Barn to hear the history of the site and see our whiskey casks.
• Next we visit the Lab where you are taken through the gin story, botanicals and product creation.
• This is followed by the New Barn/ Distillery where we take you through our grain to bottle process and you get to see our unique stills Nautilus and Nemo.
• Finally you finish back in the Long Room for a guided tasting of our two gins and vodka.The tour is through a working distillery - so each day you will see and smell different parts of the process in action. The tour is conducting by one of the team (not a tour guide) so each person can give you a unique insight to the set up and running of a grain to glass distillery.
The tour lasts between 45 minutes and 1 hour