per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 30–60 minutes
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Pick up at the arrival halls inside the Airport
- Max. 1 large and 1 carry on baggage allowed per person
- Limousine service provided by a professional driver
- Transport by a private vehicle with airconditioning
- Transport by a Mercedes S class or V class
- Wifi and bottled water
- Hotel/port drop-off
- Tip (optional)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Max. 1 large and 1 carry on baggage per person allowed. Max. 70 minutes free waiting time after the plane has landed. Thereafther there will be an additional fee for the extra waitingtime of the driver. We provide 24/7 services and to confirm bookings or for questions please contact us during our opening times from Monday - Friday from 08:30 AM till 06:00 PM CET. Saturday and Sunday our office is closed.
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Evert van de Beekstraat 202, 1118 CP Schiphol The Netherlands
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 67032P77
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- You will be picked up at the arrival halls inside the airport approx. 45 minutes after the plane has land
- You will get 70 minutes waiting time when the plane has land. After 90 minutes waiting time we will charge extra costs when our driver has to wait longer
- Max. 1 large and 1 carry on baggage per person is allowed
- We provide 24/7 services and to confirm bookings or for questions please contact us during our opening times from Monday - Friday from 08:30 AM till 06:00 PM CET. Saturday and Sunday our office is closed.
- Max. 70 minutes free waiting time after the plane has landed. Thereafther there will be an additional fee for the extra waitingtime of the driver.
- This is a private transfer so no other people will join in the car. Our vehicles will be cleaned after every transfer, have plastic safety glass and our drivers wear gloves and masks
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Luxury private AMS Schiphol Airport Arrival transfer?
- Luxury private AMS Schiphol Airport Arrival transfer price starts from $87.07. Discover and book Luxury private AMS Schiphol Airport Arrival transfer on Tripadvisor
- What is the Luxury private AMS Schiphol Airport Arrival transfer cancellation policy?
- Luxury private AMS Schiphol Airport Arrival transfer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Luxury private AMS Schiphol Airport Arrival transfer on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Luxury private AMS Schiphol Airport Arrival transfer?
- Luxury private AMS Schiphol Airport Arrival transfer is hosted by VIP Travel & Limousine Services. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact VIP Travel & Limousine Services on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Luxury private AMS Schiphol Airport Arrival transfer on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Luxury private AMS Schiphol Airport Arrival transfer?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 30m. Discover and book Luxury private AMS Schiphol Airport Arrival transfer on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 67032P77
Reserve your spot
About the operator
VIP Travel & Limousine Services
Joined in May 2017
#5 of 260 Transportation in Amsterdam
- 976sassans00Excellent trip to BrugesThe one day trip from Amsterdam to Bruges was comfortable and Bruges did not disappoint. The trip takes 3 hours each way and 4 hours spent in the city maybe a little short but we couldn’t stay the night due to our itinerary. The Mercedes minivan was very comfortable and Dutch countryside is beautiful. Guillermo is a very professional driver and fluent in English. We took a nap on the way back to Amsterdam and the trip was not as tiring as it could have been.
- Faltzt00Fun in HollandJamal was great. He picked us up at our hotel. He was very attentive to our needs and was very determined to make certain that we saw all that we wanted to do. I would highly recommend. Jamal, I told you personally, you were a very nice man. Hard working Father of 3. There was another driver of the second van and I forget his name, but deserves some credit, too. He did an awesome job for our friends.
- Michel d D00Incredible vehicle/ tour companyThis was an incredible tour, with two great drivers / tour guide. We were 10 individuals, so we had two beautiful Mercedes vans, 6 in one and 4 people in the other. Although the web site said no tour guides, the two drivers were very knowledgeable tour guides. They provided an incredible tour of the windmills, explained the history and working incredibly well, and answered all our questions. We had a great tour of the cheese farm, and once again, great interpretation and info sharing. They were excellent drivers, and we felt in security at all time. This is a very professional company with professional individuals working for them. I would highly recommend using them. If I ever return to Amsterdam, this will be my go to company for all my needs.
- evangelosk12800Great day trip from AmsterdamPrivate tour to Bruges from Amsterdam with Gavin. He was punctual,pleasant and informative. Let us stroll the centre of Bruges before returning us back to Amsterdam. Highly recommended.
- 756juantomasg00after this experience I just want to repeat all the timeit was a real pleasure everything. from the driver and the services. After this experience I want to use this service everytime I will take a day at Amsterdam
- Tim A00Super professionalFantastic service. Punctual, polite & highly professional. Good comms before, during and after the transfer. Advised on flight departure status, check-in desk & departure gate details whilst in transit. Smooth and very comfortable trip in a pristine vehicle.
- ra_lj79700Short business tripAwesome driver and car, would recommend 10/10 I went from the airport to the hotel, the driver contacted me via WhatsApp
- stellahenry0218400A step back in time!I had wanted to visit Bruges ever since I read about the Church of the Holy Blood dating to the 12th Century. What a thrill to actually be able to visit this Holy place. I get goosebumps just remembering the experience of it. Bruges is quaint and look back at time. I had four goals for my visit: 1) Church of the Holy Blood; 2) Belgium chocolate; 3) Belgium lace; 4) to drink the marvelous Cherry Beer Mort Subite. I am so happy to say that I accomplished all four goals. A trip I will never forget!
- NewJerseyHannah00An architectural marvel!The Hotel Grand Amrath is an architectural marvel with hand forged iron and stined glass right across from Centraal Station. Cozy bar and restaurant with excellent food. A nice Rijstafel restaurant across and canal and around the corner. Close also to the cruise pier.
- BroncoCountry00Custom transfer from Amsterdam to Bruges with a stop in GhentThis was a private transfer for our family of 5 from Amsterdam to Bruges with a 3 hour stop in Ghent (transportation only, not a tour). We were picked up on time at our hotel in Amsterdam and driven to Ghent where our driver dropped us off to sightsee on our own for 3 hours (he stayed with the van and our luggage). We then went on to our hotel in Bruges. Gavin was our very pleasant driver. His English was excellent, and his driving was smooth and safe. The Mercedes minivan was clean and seemed relatively new. VIP was easy to work with. We arranged this special trip via their website and email. Thanks to VIP for helping keep us moving safely during our trip.
- Eline v00Good company.We had good contact with the company as well as with the drives! They answered us very fast, very friendly and were very flexibel. Two things that we less liked. 1. during our ride from Schiphol to Amsterdam, one of the taxi's forgot where they parked the car so we walked to various floors. The second taxi could not find the first taxi in the parking lot and we had to wait for that one about 5 minutes extra. This was not comfortable for the group. (our group was to big, we needed 2 taxi's at the same time) 2. The bus of our day trip was not very clean. There were still a lot of crumbs on the floor
- 19932239200Stress-free experienceGetting to Keukenhof from Amsterdam is not straightforward, and the crowds are ubiquitous. So anything that can make a day trip to Keukenhof easier is worth it. Luckily, Gavin, the driver for the day, made this a very easy, stress-free experience on the day. He arrived early at my hotel, and was polite and attentive for the entire trip. His English is perfect, so there were no communication issues. The car was extremely comfortable, his driving skills were excellent, and he provided both water and wi-fi during the ride. When we arrived at Keukenhof, he got me straight in to the gardens, and also came in with me to help me get my bearings and to point out some of the key locations within the gardens, before leaving me to wander on my own as I wished. However, if you want to visit Keukenhof, I would recommend that, if possible, you not visit on the last day, as my schedule forced me to do. While the experience was still worthwhile, the gardens lost some of their full wow factor because many of the tulips had either died or were just about to do so.
- IowaFamily82100Giethoorn, Keukenhof Tulip Fields, wind MillsWe loved the private tour and enjoyed our tour guide Galvin. He showed us what was important to see in each area ad well as gave us time to explore on our own.
- rockym55800Tour bus had no toilet paper!6 hours total bus ride. No wifi on bus, and worse , no toilet paper in the WC!. English speaking tour guide did not know English very well. Beautiful city. Cheap way to get there. I recommend seeing Bruges. Take this company tour only if the others are booked.
- RogerSoman00More than 5-StarsI would HIGHLY recommend seeing Keukenhof Gardens with VIP Travel & Limo Services. My wife and I had a few questions prior to the event (best times to go, appropriate attire, etc.) and found Pien, our primary contact, to be prompt, clear and concise. Our driver, Joshua, reached out prior to his arrival and provided us with interesting facts and conversation to and from the venue. I can’t say enough good things about the entire experience and would gladly rate them with even more stars, if possible!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jan 2020 • Solo
Great service would highly recommend! Driver friendly and car super clean and comfortable. Thank you!
Written January 3, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Luxury private AMS Schiphol Airport Arrival transfer provided by VIP Travel & Limousine Services
Product Overview: Luxury private AMS Schiphol Airport Arrival transfer
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos