Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
We are throwing a party #Fortheloveofbeer. If you love beer, then this is the event for you! Clover Valley Beer Festival presented by The Property Twins is returning to the Bill Reid Millennium Amphitheatre on Saturday, August 8, 2020. 40+ Breweries, 80+ Brews and Ciders, Live Music, Food Trucks, and guaranteed good times. Partial proceeds go towards Twins Cancer Fundraising. Together, they have raised over $3,000,000 to fight the disease. Cheers to that!
- 5 Drink Tokens included in your token. 1 token = 1 4 oz. samples. More drink tokens can be purchased onsite from the token booths.
- Access to 40+ Breweries, live music, and more!
- Entry/Admission - Bill Reid Millennium Amphitheatre
- All Fees and Taxes
- Additional Beer Tokens can be purchased onsite at the Token Booths within the festival grounds.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Must 19+ Years of Age
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Bill Reid Millennium Amphitheatre
- Duration: 1–5 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 7,472 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about CVBF2020 General Admission Ticket
- CVBF2020 General Admission Ticket price starts from $40.69. Discover and book CVBF2020 General Admission Ticket on Tripadvisor
- CVBF2020 General Admission Ticket cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book CVBF2020 General Admission Ticket on Tripadvisor
- CVBF2020 General Admission Ticket is hosted by Clover Valley Beer Festival. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Clover Valley Beer Festival on Tripadvisor. Discover and book CVBF2020 General Admission Ticket on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book CVBF2020 General Admission Ticket on Tripadvisor