per group (up to 15)
Lowest price guarantee
Duration: 100–130 minutes
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- We do not include any food during your transfers, as its not allowed to eat on the buses.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick you up anywhere, from your come address to your hotel or the airport.
- Vancouver Intl Airport, 3211 Grant McConachie Way, Richmond, British Columbia V7B 0A4 Canada
- Vancouver Harbour Water Airport, Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
- Victoria Intl Airport, 1640 Electra Blvd, Sidney, British Columbia V8L 5V4 Canada
- Canada Place, 999 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 3T4, Canada
- Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal - Lot #1650, 1 Ferry Causeway, Delta, BC V4M 4G6, Canada
- BC Ferries Horseshoe Bay Ferry Terminal, Horseshoe Bay, West Vancouver, BC V7W 2T5, Canada
- BC Ferries Duke Point Terminal, 400 Duke Point Hwy, Nanaimo, BC V9X 1H6, Canada
- Victoria Harbour Ferry, 327 Harbour Rd, Victoria, BC V9A 3S2, Canada
- Vancouver, BC, Canada Any location, from a home address, or your temporary accomodation (hotel, rental etc.)
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Vancouver, BC, Canada At your selected hotel or your home address, this is full service.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 205155P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Private 28 passenger luxury bus Vancouver to Whistler?
- Private 28 passenger luxury bus Vancouver to Whistler price starts from $597.64. Discover and book Private 28 passenger luxury bus Vancouver to Whistler on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private 28 passenger luxury bus Vancouver to Whistler cancellation policy?
- Private 28 passenger luxury bus Vancouver to Whistler cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Private 28 passenger luxury bus Vancouver to Whistler on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private 28 passenger luxury bus Vancouver to Whistler?
- Private 28 passenger luxury bus Vancouver to Whistler is hosted by Rent a Bus Vancouver. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Rent a Bus Vancouver on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private 28 passenger luxury bus Vancouver to Whistler on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private 28 passenger luxury bus Vancouver to Whistler?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h 40m. Discover and book Private 28 passenger luxury bus Vancouver to Whistler on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 205155P1
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Rent a Bus Vancouver
Joined in October 2019
#54 of 120 Transportation in Vancouver
- Z309GGandrewm00THIS COMPANY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEYWORST COMPANY EVER... WARNING THIS COMPANY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY.. I WISH I COULD GIVE ZERO STARS We hired them to shuttle people from a concert to a bar.. They ended up getting the bus stuck in Stanley park behind some double parked cars.. NOT there fault.. We never ended up getting to use the bus to bring people back as they were stuck in the park for hours.. I called the next day to cancel the bus we had rented for the day to do the same thing as the police had informed us that we could not bring a bus through the park durning this event. Their response was no cancelations within 24 hours.. 24 hours??? I called the next morning to cancel.. Then they blocked our number so we can not reach out to them for a refund. I have sent numerous emails asking for a return on the call and a return on the money but they just ghost us.. PLEASE TAKE MY ADVICE... USE ANY OTHER COMPANY OTHER THAN THIS COMPANY.. THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY
- Debra W00Wedding gone badWe rented a 20-person bus for my daughter's wedding when the bus arrived the inside of it was so dirty it stained my daughter's wedding dress we felt that we almost couldn't even sit in the seats but we had no choice but to use the service the driver was very nice and accommodating once again the bus was very dirty not what we ordered. Due to covid-19 we had to change our reservation from one year to another which was fine after that we had to change the location from one part to another which was only a 10 minute drive I got charged $150 rescheduling fee which he did not inform me until the night of the wedding which I had no choice but to pay that very unhappy with the service I would not recommend this company
- 110marf00Great serviceI got the service from this company to pick me up at the airport and take me to my hotel, I had also booked next day a trip to whistler with them, long story short: I purchased my airline tickets with Interjet an airline adjusting their trips at the moment and I got all our flights rescheduled making a mess with other bookings (such as my bus reservation), but I’m very happy with rent a bus Vancouver customer service as they had common sense and rebook all my services without any cost and updated instructions several times, because as we are a group it’s difficult to make everyone agree on things, so again thanks for your patience and for making our trip awesome! Keep the good work!!!