View all photos (68)
Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- A delicious traditional Thai buffet is served at the end of the tour
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Free pickup from any hotel or hostel within 5 km radius of Chiang Mai’s Old City
- Pickup time 11:30 - 12:00
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- No Riding!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Travelers who are pregnant or with back, heart or other serious medical conditions must advise when booking the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Staff were friendly, informative and professional. I learned some new facts and enjoyed photo op before bathing the elephants. Loved the half day late start. Just enough time spent and the water was warmer than the last time I visited a sanctuary in the early morning. The…
We went to one of there many saddle off projects that help get elephants out of the riding industry..it was awesome to see the elephants doing what they want and enjoying life. Were never forced to do anything and were only treated with love and kindness..
Date of experience: November 2019
I had the pleasure of visiting the elephants at camp 6 while in Chang Mai. The whole trip was very well organized and completely orientated around the elephants and what they wanted. All the staff were lovely and helpful, especially our guide Fai (sorry about spelling). The trip…
Date of experience: January 2020
Highly recommend this tour, just wish I did the full day rather than half a day! It was an amazing experience and so great to see the care you all put in to recuse and look after these elephants.
2 years ago, we visited Elephant Nature Park (ENP). This was a lot more interactive, but our group couldn't help feel the elephants were being somewhat exploited for this increased interaction. For example, there was too much emphasis on "getting a good photo" during the…
Date of experience: December 2019
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071