We offer shuttle services to and from the Cape Town airport to all major hotels in the City. Transfer services also available to and from any location within Cape Town. We ensure a Prompt, Professional meet & Greet Airport Pickup & Drop-off Service by one of our friendly drivers. Let us ensure your safe & reliable transfer for all corporate & business clients. Car Seat available on request at extra charge. All our transfers are subject to standard cost plus extras.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The listed price does not include a parking fee, Clients are liable for parking fees at the airport should they take long to exit.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Departure Point: Any Hotel of your choice
- Cape Town, Cape Town, Western Cape
- Cape Town, Cape Town, Western Cape
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 34245P17
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Parking at the Airport can be very expensive. Please note it is your responsibility to exit as quickly as possible as you are liable to pay parking fees.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Airport Transfers Cape Town?
- Airport Transfers Cape Town price starts from $31.64. Discover and book Airport Transfers Cape Town on Tripadvisor
- What is the Airport Transfers Cape Town cancellation policy?
- Airport Transfers Cape Town cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Airport Transfers Cape Town on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Airport Transfers Cape Town?
- Airport Transfers Cape Town is hosted by Africa Afrika Tours and Transfers. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Africa Afrika Tours and Transfers on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Airport Transfers Cape Town on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Airport Transfers Cape Town?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book Airport Transfers Cape Town on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 34245P17
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Africa Afrika Tours and Transfers
Joined in January 2016
#20 of 314 Transportation in Cape Town Central
- SavvyVoyage00A whole new view experiencing the beach sideA Must Do!! Rent the bikes,.ride, and take in all the scenery and little nuggets and gems along the way! Feel the wind through your hair, the mist from the water cooling your skin. Photo oops every where and May I add Mr. A is a great photographer also. This tour will NOT disappoint!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Ray R00Excellent tour guide Khutso with Cullinan mine tour and tour of Pretoria.We had a day tour with pick up from our appartments. Khutso was our tour guide and he was excellent. He was extremely pleasant and interesting with an obvious depth of knowledge. I fully recommend him and the tour. We went first to the mine tour arriving at 10:00 am. Very interesting but site was a bit run down. Finished about 12:00 then headed back to Pretoria. Lunch and visited several sites to get back to Johannesburg about 5:00 pm. Thanks Khutso for a great day.
- 873stanislavz00Incredible journeyI would like to thank Andrew for arranging our trip in South Africa. He was punctual, that most important thing for us. And was useful and helpful. Thanks again
- Curious2901400TOTAL BAIT AND SWITCH SCAM!!!!Total Bait and Switch! Lame! Every Shark Tour like this one in Capetown they take you to Gansbaai. Every tour picture to sell it shows Massive Great Whites on the ad. Also, nothing is private about any tour. Just the drive there with an Uber driver. They say private, but that's what you get. The dive is packed with people. When you arrive the town looks like a Great White Museum. Great White statues, and Every street and hotel is named something around Great Whites. Every picture in every building including tour operators shows Whites. All boats say WHITE TOURS on the side of them. You get the picture. Before you go out there is a safety briefing. They say "after this dive you will be a Great White Ambassador" they get you all excited showing videos of huge Great Whites, etc. Then at the end they say "unfortunately we can't guarantee sightings as it's nature" "what you will see is Copper Sharks, and UNFORTUNATELY WE HAVEN'T SEEN A GREAT WHITE HERE IN ALMOST 5 YEARS" I mean what a joke. We live in Florida. We see different sharks all the time. If your looking to see Whites, you won't. P.s. This tour operator is very unresponsive after booking. We tried to ask questions about what to bring, and what's provided. Zero responses! FYI. If you do go the tour provides everything you need, towels, snacks, jackets, wet suits, etc.
- ayyvusiii00Excellent ExperienceI had a wonderful time at the wine farms it was an amazing experience , I would definitely go again in future, I recommend this experience to wine lovers and those who enjoy being out doors.
- EnriqueChinyoka00"Amazing Tour"This was an amazing experience ,I highly recommend this tour to people who enjoy sea life and adventure as well as long walks along the coast.
- marcpH1233TN00Don't waste your moneyWe had hoped to finish an otherwise perfect stay in Cape Town with a memorable experience at Aquila. I had booked and paid for a Premium Cottage and staff had emailed to confirm that the Cottage I had booked and paid for was their "Honeymoon" cottage. The website describes a private retreat away from the rest of the resort with views across the Park. On arrival we had to wait in a busy and noisy queue at reception with all the other day visitors. We were told it would be another 2 hours before we could check into our rooms. After an extremely underwhelming lunch we decided to visit the "tranquil" spa to escape the crowds. We were met there by a terse receptionist who seemed offended that we wished to actually use the facilities. We had towels thrown at us and she did not provide us with keys for lockers or robes which we had to go back and ask for. The spa very quickly also became over-run with people some who only came in to take photos. We decided to leave and check into what we hoped would be a more private cottage. We were taken to cottage 7 despite booking cottage 9 We were surprised to find that our cottage was totally exposed with our balcony visible to everyone at the resort. With the blinds open we could be seen on our bed and even sitting on the toilet, the bathtub was also visible to the adjacent cottages. In the outdoor shower I could be seen showering by people in the opposite family cottages and the main lawn, in the doorway to the shower I was also visible to anyone in the bar and terrace area. I tried to raise this complaint with staff at the resort but was told that I must "close the blinds." This defeats the purpose of paying for a premium cottage as I wanted to see the views. I have had no reponse to my email complaints from Head Office either. The food and service was the worst we had experienced in South Africa despite being the most expensive element of our trip. The only positive feature was our game driver Charlie who was friendly and cheerful and tried to put a positive spin on an otherwise sparsely populated park with fewer animals than my local Safari park. The resort is clearly making lots of money from the bus loads of tourists pouring throush and it disappointing that we also found a list of maintenance issues including wobbly tables in the bar, broken doors out to the terrace, shower doors in the spa area that don't close, our outdoor shower didnt drain and flooded the bathroom after a few minutes of running. I would not ever consider returning here and would encourage other tourists to save up their money to see wild animals instead.
- SydneeA2900Saw the best of cape town!My sister and I traveled with Andrew throughout our 4 Day excursion and he made us feel so comfortable and safe! He dropped us off and guided us to where we needed to go, purchasing any tickets we needed (with the exception of the seal island boat and lunches had while out, so have cash handy!), and he was always there waiting for us when we were done. We weren't rushed through anything and were allowed to take our time at each location as we pleased. He was a fun, kind, and informative guide with a great personality. We had a fantastic time!
- Misslaurencraig00Absolutely amazing tours and customer serviceAbsolutely amazing!! Definitely a must for a once in a lifetime trip like this. You really hit all the spots on a private tour so you get a personalized and wonderful experience. The best guides with a fantastic personality . Had so much fun and will be my go to when coming to s.a.
- R634LSbrentl00NightmareThe destination was amazing. The local guides were warm, informative and inviting. The transport to and from the island was cool but I would NEVER recommend this visit. Once you land you have no information on the island or the tour, The guides are having a great time and sharing nothing. The buses are cramped with no air conditioning. You get the feeling of being exploited. When you finally leave the bus the genuine adventure starts with local guides and it is great. But you have to get back on the crowded bus with guides who are obnoxious and entitled. This is a trip you should avoid as a tourist. I would describe this trip as a nightmare.
- Sergey8500Great experience in Cape TownGreat experience with Andrew, a friendly, knowledgeable and flexible guide. Visited all the best wineries with adequate time spent at each. Would recommend the activity to anyone visiting Cape Town and interested in wine
- carolinehD913AU00Perfect day in Stellenboch and Franshoek! Funny, nice and informarive guide. Highly recomended!!!!!!!Perfect day in Stellenboch and Franshoek! Funny, nice and informarive guide. Highly recomended!!!!!!
- sondreh4000Beautiful experienceAbsolutely amazing! We were picked up at our hotel at 9:00 AM, met by the cheerful Andrew. He took us through the whole day, 5 vineyards in total, and offered exceptional hospitality as well as trivia and facts along the way. The experience was 10/10, will recommend to all friends travelling to Cape Town.
- victoriahG9255BV00Perfect wine tourAndrew was the best driver we could ask for for our wine tour. So nice and cheerful, and great sense of humour, which is always appreciated. Great experience!
- Christer A00A perfect day! 10/10!Had an amazing day with wine tasting in Stellenbosch and Franschhoek. Funny, friendly and informative driver who took well care of us. Will definately recomend this and hopefully come back.
Buy it with
Airport Transfers Cape Town provided by Africa Afrika Tours and Transfers
Product Overview: Airport Transfers Cape Town
Number of Photos