A Luxury Cape Town to Garden Route Journey Discover and experience the best of South Africa’s picturesque Garden Route during a 5-day round-trip from Cape Town where you will stay at luxury accommodation offering fine cuisine and personalized service, catering to the needs of the discerning traveler. Visit the Addo Elephant National Park where you can get close to elephants, big cats like lion, buffalo, black rhino, hyena, a variety of antelope and in the marine section, great white sharks and southern right whales, as this is one of the few reserves in the world housing the Big 7. Hike through lush forests and canoe on picture-perfect water. Unwind and soak in the sun on soft, sandy beaches for an unforgettable holiday. 20% discount for group bookings of 6 and more Bookings have to be made at least 60 days in advance.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 0-90, max of 8 per group
Duration: 5 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- 4 nights accommodation
- National Park fees
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Spier Wine Farm
- Entry/Admission - The Cango Caves
- Entry/Admission - Gallery Route 62 & Penny's Place
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Clock Tower 1, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa Pick-up at Cape Town Airport, Cape Town or Stellenbosch hotel.
- Cape Town Intl Airport, Cape Town Central South Africa
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 69452P1
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Bookings have to be made at least 42 days in advance.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- get 20% discount when a booking is made for 6 and more adults
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Which attractions will I visit with 5-day Luxury Perfect Picturesque Garden Route Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 5-day Luxury Perfect Picturesque Garden Route Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is 5-day Luxury Perfect Picturesque Garden Route Tour?
- 5-day Luxury Perfect Picturesque Garden Route Tour price starts from $2,542.81. Discover and book 5-day Luxury Perfect Picturesque Garden Route Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the 5-day Luxury Perfect Picturesque Garden Route Tour cancellation policy?
- 5-day Luxury Perfect Picturesque Garden Route Tour cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 5-day Luxury Perfect Picturesque Garden Route Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 5-day Luxury Perfect Picturesque Garden Route Tour?
- 5-day Luxury Perfect Picturesque Garden Route Tour is hosted by Amatungulu Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Amatungulu Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 5-day Luxury Perfect Picturesque Garden Route Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 69452P1
Reserve your spot
Wine tasting and Dias Museum.
“Dolphin Encounters” excursion,...
Addo Elephant National Park Big...
Cango Caves, Wild Meerkat tour
Route 62, the world's longest...
About the operator
Pretoria, South Africa
Joined in June 2017
#3 of 67 Tours & Activities in Pretoria
- Tourist6405188673500Best of the Bush experienceWe flew in from Canada and spent a wonderful few days touring the Kruger Park with Jakes who was a very friendly, knowledgeable tour guide. We drove through the park and almost saw all of the Big 5 including many different animals along the way. Jakes was helpful, personable and thorough. We enjoyed our time with our family and went on a morning and night drive where we saw many more animals and had a magical Bush Braai which was the hilight of our trip. Had a great time learning so much about the parks history and the animals themselves. Thanks Jakes until next time.
- Roving2587607572400Eye OpenerIt was an amazing 3 days going from Sandton City to Pilanesberg & Sun City. The views were amazing and driving around the reserve was a once -in -a -lifetime experience. Our guide Jakes was very experienced, and he knew where to look for the animals. His eyes was also very sharp...he can spot animals from a mile away. Overall was a very interesting tour and we were well taken care of.
- lindabB176RS00Amazing tripWe had an amazing time , i had my 9 year old boy with me. He enjoyed it so much would 100 per cent go back.
- Molly B00Brilliant tour guideI was very unsure about booking onto this trip as there were no reviews and I was a solo traveller but I am so glad I took the chance! Jakes was so welcoming and made me feel at ease straight away. He made sure I was safe and I had the luxury of a private tour because no else booked onto it! Jakes was very knowledgeable and told me many stories about this amazing place. The highlights for me have got to be the horseback safari where I got up close to giraffes and zebras and the Lesedi Cultural Village which was brilliant. Thank you so much Jakes, I will be recommending you to my friends and family here in the UK!
- 40henryy00Everything exceeded our expectationsJakes was our tour guide, and you can't wish for a much better person to show you around South Africa. It was the first time that my partner and I visited South Africa, so we greatly enjoyed how knowledgeable Jakes is on the country's history and culture. His deep expertise and passion for wildlife also certainly came in handy while we were in Kruger. We enjoyed the small group size, which meant that we were able to see a lot more sights than other larger tour groups. The itinerary was well-crafted, as it has the perfect balance of nature and safari. Thanks so much for a great few days, Jakes - we hope to join one of your other tours in South Africa in the not so distant future.
- wesleymM651FB00South Africa 2023This was such an amazing education in the history of South Africa Apartheid and the Blacks struggle for inclusion. We spent a great deal of time in many museums. We started in Robbens Island, Nelson Mandela Home, Apartheid Museum, Hector Pieterson Museum, Bo Kaap, and Voortreeker Memorial. This was my first time on Africa and the culture and beauty of South Africa was quite fulfilling.
- stephenaV5359GA00Incredible experience with top-notch staffThe safari was beyond amazing--I saw lions less than five feet from our vehicle, a leopard strolling down the road, and so many other animals that I couldn't keep track. The lodge itself was incredible as well. But the best part was easily my trip organizer, Jakes. He communicated everything in a timely manner and provided every detail possible. Most notably, when we had to cut my safari a day short due to events out of everyone's control, Jakes made sure I got refunded for my last day. I cannot recommend enough going through this booking if you want to make sure you have the best, most well attended to safari.
- ahmideusz00Hike-Yoga-Surf at Coffeeshack, Coffee BayWe decided to try our hand ( back, tummy, legs etc) with a yoga-hiking package which was the best way to experience the stunning Wild Coast of Coffee Bay in the Eastern Cape , South Africa. We stayed at Coffeeshack which I have reviewed with a 4star rating separately on TripAdvisor. This review is focused specifically on the yoga aspect of our package as it was a first for us . I cannot recommend it enough! It’s exactly what the body and mind needs when embarking and returning from a days hiking. Ashley , our dynamic yoga instructor made us all feel very welcome and comfortable in natural surroundings overlooking the lovely lagoon which is the perfect setting to experience a customised round of soothing, stretching, smooth-flowing poses to warm the body and calm the mind. It dove-tailed perfectly with the days hiking ! We know that we’ll be back! Well done Belinda at the Coffeeshack and well done Ashley !
- PilleMitt00Yoga and wellness retreat in South AfricaIt was a pleasure to cooperate with Jakes. He had everything organized and thought out down to the last detail. We had a group of 11 women and he was very patient and caring with us. He shared his knowledge of nature and history with us and was a very professional guide. I would definitely like to use his services in the future. Thank you Jakes!
- WildyWee00Without a fault!Great planning and great guide as well. Jake was responsive and replied to my email queries very promptly. The guide Graham was always punctual, knowledgeable and without a fault. There were a few small hiccups (e.g. we discovered that there was no AC in the lodging), but Jake and Graham were quick to address the issue (i.e. provided an air cooler) and the trip went on fine. If you are going to tour South Africa and uncertain about the local conditions, then you should consider Amatungulu Tours!
- sofiacmansfeld00Johannesburg and Pretoria TourThank you so much Jakes our fantastic tourguide! He was extremely knowledgeable about the history and culture of both of the cities and took us to a number of attractions in both. We also got to feed in to the tour itself and decide where we wanted to spend more time, eat, etc.
- Jonathon H00Thanks to Jakes for a great ending to our South African tripWe asked Jakes to take us to Kruger National Park from Johannesburg. What we got was so much more, Jakes' family has lived in South Africa for hundreds of years and he has an endless supply of interesting and informative information about the country. The drive to Kruger was pretty long but he made it seem short by showing us many interesting things along the way. At Kruger he did a game drive with us both on the way in and on the way out, both were better then the game drive provided by the park. He never failed to put our needs first including finding an open pharmacy on the weekend so we could get some cold medicine. Jakes was a much better tour guide than the one we had from a major tour company, he was absolutely first rate and is a legally licensed South African tour guide. In fact he was so good that we asked him to spend a day taking us around Johannesburg and to Soweto. Jakes has done these tours dozens of times as evidenced by the fact that he knows all the best places to go and that people wave and say hi when you are walking on the street with him. Obviously, well known and well liked whether in Kruger or Soweto. I couldn't give Jakes a higher recommendation, give him an idea of what you want to do and he will work to deliver the best trip possible. Thank you Jakes for all you effort on our behalf.
- Takbo00Thank you Jakes: Panorama Route to Kruger National ParkWe had a great, remarkable time doing the Panoramic Route Tour to Kruger National Park with Amatungulu Tours. The journey with Jakes of Amatugulu tours enabled us to see much beauty and provided great excitement and joy to us. This has been one of the worthwhile road-trip from Johannesburg to Kruger National Park. Some roads are snaking up the mountain and valleys with fogs but Jakes handled all those driving with precision and coolness. We are pleasantly surprised by the diversity of the trip from forest, mountain, valleys, city, old towns, waterfalls, wilderness beaming with geological rocks like the Rondavels. He made sure we saw the awesome beauty of the largest green canyon in the world. He took some photos of us which was very helpful. I felt that Jakes truly cares because I was having a little bit of a dry cough and he stopped at a pharmacy to get some medicine which was appreciated. He is outstanding, passionate about his job, informative, engaging and entertaining. He definitely paid attention to details with the thought that his client is at the heart of the itinerary. The trip was made memorable not only by the beauty of the place but also the kindness and attentiveness of Jakes. We also did the City tour of Johannesburg and Sowento. It was a different experience filled with history and looking at things in a different perspective. What is constant is Jakes ability to make each trip filled with fun and safe. A drop off at the airport was a bit sad because we don’t know when we will see Jakes again. In a short time, he became our family away from home and will always be. I highly recommend this company to anyone. If you have 3 extra days, this is definitely worth your time. The road trip to Kruger National Park via Panorama route is something one will remember for a lifetime. It is just as exciting as the Safari in Kruger. Thank you Jakes.
- madisonw57100Perfect Honeymoon Safari and LandscapesJakes put together an amazing safari and panorama route journey together for my wife and I... and he even organized a special surprise for us since it was our honeymoon! It was the perfect tour, encapsulating some of the most beautiful landscapes from the Blyde River canyon as well as TONS of big game spotting in Kruger Park. Highlights were definitely the many close sightings we had of Big 5 animals, as well as the boat ride in the Blyde River canyon. Best of all, Jakes is a genuinely kind and insightful guy, with whom it was a pleasure to spend the many hours of van time throughout the tour.
- casemeister00Once in a lifetime experience!We cannot say enough wonderful things about this three day safari tour we took. We chose this because it seemed to provide a good mix of things - geographical sites, water time, and safari. Boy, it did not disappoint! Our guide, Jakes, was incredibly knowledgeable and we learned so much history while on our travels. His van was impeccably clean. He always let us know what the plan was for the next bit of the day. Provided snacks and water. He even did a few special things for our honeymoon. It was nice to have someone who knew the area and safe spots to pull off for a snack or restroom break. The sunset safari was amazing! First of all, sunset was breathtaking. Worth the trip alone. But all the animals we saw and the experience of being out in the wild at night was something else. Meals along the way were delicious and Jakes always made great recommendations. Accommodations both nights were simple, charming, and clean. We highly recommend this three day trip and more so, Jakes! We hope to be able to come back to this special place some day!
Buy it with
5-day Luxury Perfect Picturesque Garden Route Tour provided by Amatungulu Tours
Product Overview: 5-day Luxury Perfect Picturesque Garden Route Tour
Number of Photos