Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 12-85, max of 30 per group
Start time: Check availability
Norwegian, German, Russian, Portuguese, Korean, English, Italian, French, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Danish, Dutch
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Snorkeling equipment
- Entry/Admission - Playa Los Corales
- Souvenir photos and DVD (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- we contact you one day before to confirm you your exact Pick up time
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 23212P14
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Punta Cana Speed Boat Tour and Snorkeling?
- Punta Cana Speed Boat Tour and Snorkeling price starts from $125.00. Discover and book Punta Cana Speed Boat Tour and Snorkeling on Tripadvisor
- What is the Punta Cana Speed Boat Tour and Snorkeling cancellation policy?
- Punta Cana Speed Boat Tour and Snorkeling cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Punta Cana Speed Boat Tour and Snorkeling on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Punta Cana Speed Boat Tour and Snorkeling?
- Punta Cana Speed Boat Tour and Snorkeling is hosted by Dominican Tours Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Dominican Tours Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Punta Cana Speed Boat Tour and Snorkeling on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Punta Cana Speed Boat Tour and Snorkeling?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Punta Cana Speed Boat Tour and Snorkeling on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 23212P14
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Dominican Tours Travel
Joined in November 2015
#46 of 75 Transportation in Bavaro
- 480morgane00Average at bestUnfortunately this did not live up to expectation. The glass in the glass bottom boat was so dirty with algae you could not see through it. The ride on the scubadoo was only 10 minutes at best out of a 4 hour excursion. So there was a lot of waiting around. Such a shame for what could have been a great excursion
- Karen M00Death trapWow where do I start taxi turn up nice and on time so thought great We drove pulled up at the back of some hotels under a tree Driver disappeared for 20 mins no explanation came back said 5 more mins to which another group joined is which was fine Got to the beach and boarded a small boat 10 people on board holes all over the place no cover on the engine which was attached to a petrol tank in the middle of boat Got told to sit one side to stop the water coming in through the big hole Carried on as a few nice big fishing boats sat waiting for us We pulled along side the shabbiest boat more holes on board quickly sailed out to the notice a hole in the toilet floor Ladder to top deck held together with a spanner so didn’t not attempt to go up there The camera man that came with us slept on the floor for at least 3 of the 4 hrs maybe a good thing as no photos to be pressured into buying Anyway caught 1 barracuda as a hole group natures fault nothing else No seats I sat on a step in a door way being smacked into door frame every wave we hit which was constant as very choppy again nature Partner stood up for the 4 hrs Back on land well foot still in the see a driver appeared with right ready let’s go Wasn’t impressed the group needed the toilet before taxi back On the whole a complete shambles Do not book with this company
- Y5902CGadamb00AvoidI made a payment with them..after 4 weeks I get another charge of 5k from my credit card....they are scammer? Theft. They use your credit cards
- Nathaniel W00Honeymoon trip-- April-May 2021Fun trip. The transportation was a little screwed up-- we spent forty five minutes waiting at a collection point for vans to arrive with guests from other resorts to join the main bus to Bayahibe. The boat was run down, and the Bayahibe Beach launching point is full of scamsters trying to sell you cheap souvenirs. We got water and basic sandwiches as snacks. Long boat ride, with a detour up the Chavon River that was completely pointless. Stopped for a half hour of snorkeling off the back of the boat. Okay, mostly fish trained to come around as they threw white bread overboard. On to the island. Decent beach, but extremely rocky/coral and not great swimming.
- w0rldmeet00Amazing ExcursionWe had a great experience,we have been in touch with Hendry from the office,our guide was Fredy in this activity we meet the country testing the Dominican Food. Zip line and Boogie experience was amazing
- 485dennisv00stay awaythe worst tour ever, we were waiting from 7:40 a.m. to 8:35 a.m. for them to pick us up, the aoutobus is small and full of people (about 20), it takes about 1 hour to get to BAHIBE there you have to walk to ek point where the boats leave, another half hour wait, the time that you stop enjoying the natural pools and the beach of saona is minimal, they are only interested in getting money from you in photos, tips for the one who drives the boat, the bus, the guide, the photos are a scandal who wants to charge like 100 dollars for digital photos in the era dq any phone takes incredible photos. A pina colada 10 dollars and lunch nothing to see, the drinks are only rum with cola and only that. I recommend investing with the locals that they do know about the companies that provide better service.
- Explorer69102700STAY AWAY FROM THIS AGENCY!Me and my girlfriend booked through them on our arrival at Punta Cana Princess. They canceled our trip the next day and told us about it after 3 hours, after we woke up at 6am and drove by car to the airport. After couple of days, when I back home, I noticed they charged me first 140 pounds and 15 pounds after without any reason. Then I phoned GAVIN, the supervisor of the escursion, and he lied to me saying that I will get a refund. 1 month after, I still waiting for it. Very unprofessional! How can you still people money like this?? We work hard to deserve this kind of vacations, and the only thing we wish it's not to meet people like you. Very very disappointed, Please avoid this agency and never give your bank details.
- afteractiontravel00TerribleExcursion was a total disaster from the beginning. As per instructions, we called the tour company 24 hours prior to confirm our pickup. After 4 different attempts, our travel agent finally got a hold of someone who spoke english and was told we were on the list for pickup at 0700 am. We waited in the lobby until 0800 am and no pickup ever arrived. We made multiple attempts to call the tour company and were unable to reach anybody, so we went about our day. Our travel agent finally got ahold of the tour company and was told that they were at the hotel waiting for us until 0730 which was absolutely not true. Avoid this tour company, they are terrible!
- Bev W00Great tripFab day trip, tour guide was good, friendly and full of information, food was good, lots of different stop off’s to see the culture side of the holiday, met some lovel6 people on the trip
- Cindi S00We were unable to go!Keep in mind when you book this excursion to do it towards the beginning of you vacation in case they reschedule. We didn’t think about high winds causing us to be unable to go two days in a row, so we missed out.
- Meandmyguy200Long ride but beautiful beachBy the time the bus picked us up and we picked up people at other resorts we spent one hour and fifty minutes on the bus, note they had the bathroom on the bus so we couldn't use, a few of us barely made it after morning coffee. They told us it would be fifty minute ride. My husband dive and the coral wall was food but snorkeling was just ok and because of so many boats we had to stay within a small space. We could only snorkel off the island with guide and not much to see. Fed us lunch nothing special but filled you up. Our boat ride home was very rough, white caps after a storm went through
- Davey48300Well worth itAfter a short journey to the boats we were split into two groups. One on the speed boat and the other a catamaran. We were on the later. First stop for snorkeling and the a cruise to the island. On board we were supplied with drinks and dancing. On the island we had lunch of either lobster-pork chops-chicken with all the trimmings. Swim in the sea then a speed boat back stopping for more snorkeling and party in the sea.
- where_to_next131100ok tour, poor transportation and logisticsObviously a canned package tour, but coordinating the various people on to the bus from Punta Cana to Santo Domingo was stressful. Drivers/coordinators didn't speak English, and aside from the pick-up from hotel, wasn't told that we would be re-shuffled or what was going on. We went from hotel to a gas station where a bunch of vans & buses were mixing people and getting their tours together. After about half hour my group went on small van, very beat up, with no English explanation of what was going on. We stopped along the way at a tourist shop (don't buy, they are way more expensive than you'll find later in the city). But clean bathrooms. The SD tour was ok. The guide or tour company more interested in hitting trinket shops than sharing the history and culture experience. There were 3 souvenirs stops. 2 too many, and be careful of both the exchange rate they give you and the prices. They played games with me at 2 of the shops, took money from me each time with tricks with counting money or getting "confused" with basic addition and over-charging. Saw them laugh and pocket money after checking some people out. Hopefully isolated incident. The place they took us for lunch was superb. I didn't expect such good service and food since it obviously catered to tourists. nice surprise. Overall, long day but got to thoroughly see the city. The walk to the caves is very impressive (moderate amount of stairs). Pay the extra couple dollars to see the last cave requiring someone to pull the group to the other side on a raft. Worth it just for the view. Bring a couple bottles of water, sunscreen if you easily burn. People on the tour very nice, especially the ones trying patiently fixing my Spanish.
- 1074tinab00Long day...Tour guide was Tito speaks 5 fluent languages! We were picked from Excellence el Carmen resort and 1 bus ride took us to a transfer point where we boarded a larger bus and continued on. Total bus ride 2hrs,or so.. then Catamaran to island was another 2.5hrs. We arrived 12:30, 5minute easy flat trail hike and straight for lunch. What Nexus fails to tell you about all drinks on the Catamaren***: its "tiny" glasses of pop,water, beer or rum.*** not cans, or bottles of water, or your usual drinks that you may be accustomed to. The music on the Catamaran was Dominican dance only, which was nice exposure to music and dance but 2.5 hrs was bit monotonous and became annoying after while. Staff do try to engage you however to make it fun and enjoyable. Saona Island itself : absolutely beautiful. Enjoy it. However, the women there will nag you to no end to offer rmassage. There are men trying to sell things but you say no and they move on, the women literally force their handson your feet,legs,shoulders and actually verbally abuse you when you decline. If you are strong enough to maintain "no" against people who may approach you, then this tour is for you. The boat back was a speedboat so you get back to bus in an hr as opposed to 2.5 on catamaran. Would I do it again? Probably not, did I enjoy it, yes for most part. But I'm glad I'm swimmer and not a beach bunny that likes to lay in the sun because the women constantly apparaoching me would have been harrassment all day and this review may have been much different.
- Katy B00Catalina Island Day Trip from Punta CanaThis trip was disappointing. The snorkelling was not good. Hardly saw any fish. The part of the island we were dropped off was very rustic. Beach chairs were broken. There was debris that looked like broken plastic stacked up behind the beach chairs. Beach was not big and was rocky. Paid $100US and was a waste of a day. The staff on the boat and beach tried hard and were entertaining on the boat. Food was ok and drinks were the same. Bus trip was long.
Buy it with
Punta Cana Speed Boat Tour and Snorkeling provided by Dominican Tours Travel
Product Overview: Punta Cana Speed Boat Tour and Snorkeling
Number of Photos