Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 6-75, max of 40 per group
Duration: 2h 30m
Start time: Check availability
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- The rate does not include transportation, we can arrange to pick you up at your hotel at an additional cost
- Limón Province, Manzanillo, Costa Rica Arriving at Manzanillo beach, just before the entrance of the refuge there is a hammock bridge, there is the meeting point with the guide.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 248713P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Hike in the Gandoca-Manzanillo Refuge?
- Hike in the Gandoca-Manzanillo Refuge price starts from $59.40. Discover and book Hike in the Gandoca-Manzanillo Refuge on Tripadvisor
- What is the Hike in the Gandoca-Manzanillo Refuge cancellation policy?
- Hike in the Gandoca-Manzanillo Refuge cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hike in the Gandoca-Manzanillo Refuge on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Hike in the Gandoca-Manzanillo Refuge?
- Hike in the Gandoca-Manzanillo Refuge is hosted by Gandoca Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Gandoca Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hike in the Gandoca-Manzanillo Refuge on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Hike in the Gandoca-Manzanillo Refuge?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h 30m. Discover and book Hike in the Gandoca-Manzanillo Refuge on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 248713P3
- You'll start atManzanilloOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Punta ManzanilloStop: 20 minutesIn this activity we will visit the Manzanillo viewpoint, a special site of great scenic beauty, where you can appreciate the majesty of the Caribbean Sea surrounded by lush vegetation.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Chocolate and Waterfalls, oh my!
We are so glad we went on the chocolate and waterfall tour! After days of beaches and jungles it was very special …
Excellent service and great experience overall
Our guide was very friendly and helpful, especially given our lack of Spanish language abilities. We toured the lag…
Wonderful enlightening and entertaining experience!
This tour was one of the highlights of my time in Costa Rica! The family that teaches you about the culture, histor…
Unforgettable and wholesome experience
On our last evening in Costa Rica we decided to squeeze in a nighttime sea turtle watching. Guide was very knowledg…
Great Costa Rican tour
Very beautiful scenery, saw lots of herron, a few monkeys. Not a lot of animals but that’s not the tours fault. Fin…
Great kayak tour
Great kayak tour. The guide was knowledgeable & pointed out animals along the way. He also took us hiking after the…
Transit from Puerto Viejo to Bocas del Toro
Super service on both sides of the border and with the boat transfert to Bocas del Toro. Fast and easy at the Panam…
Great travel agency, and Neftali is awesome!
We used the services of very friendly operator, and he arranged a great walk thru Cahuita Nature Reserve Park, and…
Great Price for transfer to Bocas and good service
We booked a very good priced return transfer to Bocas. The price was very good, we saved 14$ each. We were picked u…
Great tour in the Gandoca-Manzanillo refuge.
We booked an activity with this company recommended by friends. The area was amazing, a lot of nature just what we …
Serene Peaceful and highly informative
The drive was close to 40 min. and was scenic and pleasant. It's very close to the border. We had a short walk thro…
Amazing worthwhile experience!
I had the pleasure of going on a full day and night tour with Gandoca Tours and had an amazing time! We took a bo…
In the spirit of fairness I’ll start with the good bits, since this review is not going to end well. This was a nig…
We were travelling to Bocas del Toro and we found this direct shuttle, we did the reservation one day before, they …
Gandoca Tours - Quadruple debit card charges for trip to Bocas
We were planning a 2 day trip from Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica to Bocas del Toro, Panama, My wife went to Gandoca Tou…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Feb 2022 • Friends
The best part, besides of course the amazing scenery, was our guide Jaunito. He has a great sense of humor and eye for wildlife. Totally knowledgeable. Saw lots of various animals and tasted various fruit found along the way.
Written February 3, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Hola. Delighted that you enjoyed a nice moment and learned more about this beautiful place in the company of Juanito. We greatly appreciate your review. We hope to see you again Neftalí V.
Written March 18, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.