Adventure trip to Coorg with cottage or tent stay
By The Great Next
Located near the village of Virajpet, this rustic campsite is surrounded by thick, green plantations that come alive with the chirping of birds and the sounds of nature. The campsite offers gorgeous views of the tropical forests and mountains of the nearby Brahmagiri Wildlife Sanctuary. You have the option to either stay in one of the colourful cottage rooms or in sturdy alpine tents at the campsite. Highlights Spend a day with views of dense wilderness at Coorg. Enjoy a private bonfire with music in the evening. Choose between charming cottages and alpine tents for overnight stay.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
per adult (price varies by group size)
Ages 13-60, max of 127 per group
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Accommodation in cottage rooms or alpine tents for 1 night on twin-sharing basis
- In-tent amenities: attached washroom, bed with blankets and pillows
- Meal package consisting of dinner on day 1 and breakfast on day 2, morning and evening tea/coffee
- Private bonfire (for 2 hrs; subject to weather conditions) with music
- All equipment required for adventure activities
- All applicable taxes
- Travel arrangements between your home city and the campsite
- Personal expenses such as gear, apparel, extra meals etc.
- Costs due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, natural calamities etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Departure details
- Coorg Evergreen County, Nangala Village, Bittangala, Post, Virajpet, Karnataka 571218, India Please meet at the designated camp per the location on the map.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 216769P83
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 127 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Adventure trip to Coorg with cottage or tent stay?
- Adventure trip to Coorg with cottage or tent stay price starts from $96.01. Discover and book Adventure trip to Coorg with cottage or tent stay on Tripadvisor
- What is the Adventure trip to Coorg with cottage or tent stay cancellation policy?
- Adventure trip to Coorg with cottage or tent stay cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Adventure trip to Coorg with cottage or tent stay on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Adventure trip to Coorg with cottage or tent stay?
- Adventure trip to Coorg with cottage or tent stay is hosted by The Great Next. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact The Great Next on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Adventure trip to Coorg with cottage or tent stay on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 216769P83
Reserve your spot
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Paritaal The Angels Lake
Parital or Paritaal is now been known to many tourists and a large amount of people coming to this place during Bri…
Tea , sunset and sand dunes
Visited with friends in March2022. Beautifully designed camps with all facilities for super comfort, in the middle …
We have been staying here today as I am writing this review, there are poor heating arrangements only small blower …
Peaceful and scenes place
We had a wonderful holiday in Manali, Himachal Pradesh which will remain long in the memory. Excellent travel organ…
Well i visited this place with my friends.. staff service was great..Dinner and breakfast facilities was also upto …
Snow trek in Kedarkantha
Starting with the advice and the guidance let me give a huge appreciation to Rohit from the great next,have eaten h…
It was our first himalayan trek..We got details of greatnext through google and we went through them...All trek arr…
Night kayaking at havelock
1st time in our life we did kayaking and that too night kayaking.it was a thrilling experience going through deep m…
Scuba Diving at Boracay (Philippines)
I had heard from my friend that Great Next is an amazing startup for adventure trips and finally I got an opportuni…
Snow trek to Chandrakhani base camp from Rumsu village
It was my first trip without parents and my first snow Himalayan trek and I can't tell you in words how much I enjo…
My experience of the Chadar Trek through The GreatNext
I’d heard a lot about the Chadar Trek; about how beautiful it was, how difficult it was, etc. I had decided not to …
Excellent experience with great guides. All communication was easy and they were flexible with our plan changes. Th…
Chaadar Trek With Buddies
heavy snow fall and closing of many treks led to me booking chaadar trek for me and my frnds. It was a brilliant ex…
Thankyou Saylee and Rohit for all the arrangements. It was definitely a memorable and beautiful trip. They were ava…
Chadar trek jan 2020
A spontaneous solo trip thts what I wanted. Ended up booking chadar trek zanskar frozen river,with the help of rohi…