Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Experience Iceland’s Golden Circle on this full-day excursion from Reykjavik. This guided minibus tour visits many of the country’s most famous scenic destinations, including Gullross waterfall, Geysir hot spring, Thingvellir Valley, glacial rivers and the town of Hveragerdi. Hotel pickup and drop-off makes for a hassle-free day trip, and a small tour-group size means you’ll get plenty of personal attention.
- StartSee Important Information for details
- 1HveragerdiStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2Kerid CraterStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3GullfossStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 4GeysirStop: 80 minutesSee details
- 5Thingvellir National ParkStop: 60 minutesSee details
- See many of Iceland’s most scenic attractions in one day
- A personalized experience with a small group
- Included pickup and drop-off mean a hassle-free day
- Learn about Icelandic history and geothermal wonders
What to Expect
Pick up from your Reykjavik hotel or guesthouse happens at 9am (be ready by 8:30am). Your guided minibus tour of Iceland’s Golden Circle takes you to dramatic landscape, glacial rivers and Iceland’s three natural jewels: Geysir hot spring, Thingvellir National Park, and Gullfoss waterfall. The first stop, Thingvellir National Park, offers an introduction to Icelandic history with a visit to the foundation site of the the Viking Parliament, the oldest existing parliament in the world. You’ll also witness Iceland’s unique geography at the rift between the European and American continents. From Thingvellir Valley, the tour continues to Iceland’s crown, the scenic “Golden Waterfall” of Gullfoss and the Geysir hot spring. The nearby Strokkur geyser provides a fountain show for onlookers by blowing steam into the air several times an hour. Your tour ends with drop-off at your departure point.
- Fully Guided Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group guarantee
- Transportation in a minibus
- Entry/Admission - Kerid Crater
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to weather and/or road conditions we might have to alter the itinerary, have longer journey time or cancel the tour
- During the tour we break for refreshments at a local restaurant or café
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Knowledgeable type guide, great locations, most of the times trying to reach each location at times when the big buses where away.
Date of experience: October 2019
Had wonderful communication with this company until our cruise was cancelled. Not having any luck with a refund. I do they do right by us...
Our guide, Berglinde, was organized, informed, & chatty. The bus was comfortable. Stops were about 30 minutes apart.
Date of experience: March 2020
Great tour, got to visit all areas listed and had a good amount of time in each place. Pick up was about 8:30 in the morning, and the company emails you to let you know the closest stop to where you are staying. Drop off is between 4-5pm, full day out. It was really cold (as…
Date of experience: March 2020
Really enjoyable day trip with our guide Dagur. Gullfoss waterfall was the highlight of the day for us. Our guide was both informative and entertaining and we squeezed in an extra visit to stables to see and learn about Icelandic horses. Note to the company - you need to ensure…
Date of experience: February 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: GeoIceland Day Tours
Great Day in the South of Iceland
Absolutely enjoyed the Tour! Mr. Howser is a great Guide...highly recomended. Very entertaining and interesting sto…
Never replied, never showed up, never called me, number is not reachable. Guess they are really bankrupt. Don’t boo…
I booked via tripadvisor and they never turned up, didn't call and even the phone numbers provided are not working.…
Company filed bankruptcy
We were booked with private tours with this company. Our friends used them last summer and had a pleasant experienc…
Beware booking with these folks!
Our cruises were cancelled. Many of us are having great difficulty getting refunds from these folks for shore excu…
Stunning Scenic Tour
We were so lucky to have beautiful sunshine for this tour. So many beautiful sights to be experienced - waterfalls,…
Memorable Memories of Geographic Wonders with Excellent Guide
My husband and I enjoyed thoroughly both day tours of the South Coast and the Golden Circle, provided by GeoIceland…
Recommended GeoIceland one day tour
Really enjoyed our one day tour of the South Coast. Guide was informative and entertaining and provided clear info …
Totally Thor-some Trip!
We took this tour with Thor as our guide, and it was such a lovely day, a beautiful drive, and the whole way he tal…
The Only Name You Need Is "BERGLIND" For The BEST TOUR EVER!! Simply Magical!!!!
This trip was a surprise present from my husband and family for a combined birthday/anniversary present, so they re…
Beautiful scenery and great guide!
Absolutely stunning scenery and our guide (Sikky or Siggy, I forget the spelling but it was pronounced “Siggy”) kep…
I made this amazing tour with Dágur, a very experimented guide who knows a lot of things of his country and it was …
We had excellent south coast tour and enjoyed , as there was snowfall and roads to glacier were closed we could n…
South Coast Tour
I went on the South Coast Tour and really enjoyed being able to get out of the city and seeing more of Iceland. It …
It was as Advertised- Great Experience
Really refreshing to enjoy something which reflects how it’s advertised. A long day but was really enjoyable.... th…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 116 travelers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 15,648 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 10,923 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Golden Circle Day Tour in Mini Bus from Reykjavik
- Golden Circle Day Tour in Mini Bus from Reykjavik will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Golden Circle Day Tour in Mini Bus from Reykjavik on Tripadvisor
- Golden Circle Day Tour in Mini Bus from Reykjavik price starts from $97.27. Discover and book Golden Circle Day Tour in Mini Bus from Reykjavik on Tripadvisor
- Golden Circle Day Tour in Mini Bus from Reykjavik cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Golden Circle Day Tour in Mini Bus from Reykjavik on Tripadvisor
- Golden Circle Day Tour in Mini Bus from Reykjavik is hosted by GeoIceland Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact GeoIceland Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Golden Circle Day Tour in Mini Bus from Reykjavik on Tripadvisor