per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 5–6 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and Drink Available upon Request at an Additional cost with Picnix
- Private transportation
- Wine,Spirit or Beer Tastings are not included
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Will pickup in the Niagara Region Hotel B&B AirBnB Motel Private Residents *Extra cost for pickup Out of Country
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 41257P15
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 19 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 11 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Niagara Ice Wine Tour?
- Private Niagara Ice Wine Tour price starts from $262.05. Discover and book Private Niagara Ice Wine Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Niagara Ice Wine Tour cancellation policy?
- Private Niagara Ice Wine Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Niagara Ice Wine Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Niagara Ice Wine Tour?
- Private Niagara Ice Wine Tour is hosted by Wheelz Niagara. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Wheelz Niagara on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Niagara Ice Wine Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Niagara Ice Wine Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Private Niagara Ice Wine Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 41257P15
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Niagara-on-the-LakeStop: 45 minutesEnjoy the Old Town. This unique, historically significant restoration village is known as Ontario, Canada's prettiest town. Great place to wander explore and shop.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in July 2016
#5 of 33 Food & Drink in Niagara Falls
- Quest6009530683200DriverDriver was well versed in local points of interest. Arrived on time and accompanied us up to the observation platform to point out areas of interest. Specifically knowledgeable of winery details.
- Daltonjr700Custom Niagara Falls TourWe booked a custom trip through Steve & he built a trip out that had all the things we wanted to see. Bernie was our guide for the day & he was great with very good knowledge & history of the area. John did great getting us to & from our hotel in downtown Toronto. You can’t go wrong with booking with them.
- salterpather100Great choice for tripsSteve and Bernie picked our group of 14 up from our hotel in Canada and took us to several wineries, Niagara on the Lake and back to a brewery along with stops to see the rapids down from the falls. On the way we learned from both the history of the area and the falls themself. Also provided airport transfers from Buffalo to Niagara Falls, Ontario. Guys were great guides and very funny.
- Sunshine4008308551500Wheelz Niagara 🇨🇦History your & more 👌Steve,From Wheelz NiagaraTook our family of seven from 🇨🇦Toronto with a magical history tour to Niagarawhere we had lunch at Table Rock followed by the walk through the niagara tunnel’s with the view point through the falls,The Hornblower trip,A walk down the side of the falls onto the skylon tower,down to Niagara on lake Back to Niagara for evening meal and the night time falls view Back to Niagara-on-the-Lake,He was very entertaining & helpful,was absolutely full of information a brilliant guide tour,Nothing was a problem.the following day picked us up from Niagara-on-the-Lake and took us back to Toronto⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️👍
- 1817ilec00Intruduce region and wine dayAmazing tour, Bernie our tour guide was awsome and explain very nice and we will come back a tour with wheelz next time in Niagara
- GoPlaces55750700FANTASTIC!!!!!Steve and Bill are FANTASTIC! The tours were organized and customized!! Thank you for a first class experience!!
- Freedom28447400Great experience!Steve took his time with scheduling our tour and made a few changes to meet our requests. Bill was a fantastic guide. He went above and beyond what we anticipated! He was very professional and courteous and attentive. And a great driver!
- Sam B00Ron Rocks!We had Ron as our tour operator. He was prompt, professional and had great tunes for us to travel to. The wineries and breweries visited were awesome and places I’d never been before. I would definitely book with them again.
- Klux201400Great tour of Niagara Falls Canada area from NY.Enjoyed our tour with Guide Bernie & Driver Ron. They picked up our group of 6 at hotel in Niagara Falls NY and took us to Niagara Falls Canada via Rainbow Bridge. We did the Incline Railway and Table Rock Visitor Center. Also went up the observation Tower and Butterfly Conservatory. Enjoyed Lunch at Restaurant recommended by the company. Drove by the Floral Clock and through the beautiful town of Niagara on the Lake. The tour was well organized. We could never have done all of this on our own in the same amount of time. The tour is worth the cost and the company was great to work with.
- F8342MJjimh00Pinot noir off the beaten path worth finding.It was a positive experience. We explained we were from Oregon and wanted to taste pinot noir. She said they have several to taste. She took us into the vineyard with a splash of bubbles and saw the vineyard. It's a family property and the son is the winemaker. He lives on the property with his parents and his family. Our server gave us extra attention. Hearing we were pinot noir fans she opened an extra bottle for us to taste and called the winemaker. He came up answered questions she couldn't and then he gave us a barrel tasting of his 2022. The knowledge, personal attention and details were wonderful. It's off the beaten path, not overly fancy great area to bring a picnic lunch and worth the effort to get there. We bought 3 bottles of the different pinot noir they make. A great experience!
- nikkinorthernn2100Highly Recommend!!Steve made everything so easy from the very beginning! Bernie, our guide was knowledgable, thoughtful and funny. Our group of 13 girls raved about service and can't wait to do another one!
- 194jaredi00Simply the best tour group in the area!We had such an amazing experience with this company!!! Bernie was waiting for us when we arrived at the airport and was a wealth of knowledge on the way to our hotel. We took a wine country tour with him 2 days later and it was phenomenal! He made the trip fun and entertaining from start to finish and had snack bags and water waiting in the van for us. If you're looking for the best experience in wine country and some history about the Niagara area, Bernie is the man!!!! On our trip back to the airport, Don was early and provided us with a smooth trip. All of the Wheelz vans are clean, plush, and comfortable. Communication from the entire team is awesome and everyone we interacted with was willing to help us with our requests. Don't waste your time anywhere else, Wheelz is the best around. We will be contacting them every time we are in the Niagara area!
- Tyson B00BOOK YOUR NEXT WINE TOUR WITH WHEELZ!!!Wow wow wow! What can we say about Steve and Wheelz! Let's start by saying that the service we have received has been nothing but 10's across the board! We have now used Wheelz 2x for booking wine tours (both for birthday experiences). Both times, they have created customized experiences for us based on what we were looking for. During the tour and in between stops our driver (Bernie) provided us with information on the local area including the history behind the wineries and the sites. They were also extremely accommodating when we decided to make a last minute change (which other companies wouldn't have done). If you are looking for a personalized experience with great customer service at great value, book with Wheelz!! Thank you for another memorable time!
- CarmenJoe00Wine O’Clock! Is there a better time?Like our past tours with Wheelz Niagara we had an incredible time from start to finish! Everything was organized perfectly, with attention to the smallest details. The itinerary included some hidden gems I didn’t even know existed. Stop 1: Bachelder, will definitely return! Stop 2: Kacaba, love their reds! Impromptu stop at 13th Street Winery (make sure to try their tarts). Stop 3: Big Heads Winery - loved the tasting area and the wine! Next tour….Craft Breweries? I will let Wheelz Niagara make the plan!
- JulieeHarrison00Such a perfect day!We were a group of 9 that had an excellent experience with a winery/brewery tour with Lynn as our guide. She had a great sense of humour, very accommodating, the bus was clean, and the itinerary was just what we were looking for. Can't say enough good things about this company and especially our driver Lynn, she really made the trip for us!! Would definitely book again.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Steve, Harold, and Gilles were top notch tour guides and very knowledgeable about the region and valued feedback after every stop on the tour. They catered to all of our needs and I would highly recommend using their service. They are highly interactive and ensure that stops on their tour are trusted and the best for their customers. There were 5 stops on our tour which included 4 wineries and one craft brewery.
Written October 24, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Private Niagara Ice Wine Tour provided by Wheelz Niagara
Product Overview: Private Niagara Ice Wine Tour
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos