per group (up to 15)
Lowest price guarantee
Duration: 1–30 days
Start time: Check availability
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- 5103 53 St, Yellowknife, NT X1A 1V7, Canada
- 5103 48 St, Yellowknife, NT X1A 1N5, Canada
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 180483P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Bus Coach Charter Rentals?
- Bus Coach Charter Rentals price starts from $187.41. Discover and book Bus Coach Charter Rentals on Tripadvisor
- What is the Bus Coach Charter Rentals cancellation policy?
- Bus Coach Charter Rentals cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Bus Coach Charter Rentals on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Bus Coach Charter Rentals?
- Bus Coach Charter Rentals is hosted by Bucket List Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bucket List Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bus Coach Charter Rentals on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 180483P3
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Bucket List Tour
Joined in July 2019
#2 of 41 Tours & Activities in Yellowknife
- joevP195DH00Cozy Cabin Photo Safari and MoreI'll start by saying you'll find the Auroras everywhere in Yellowknife. However...if you want the best sites to view them, then go with Tracy and Bucket List Tours. If you want the total package of visiting the NWT, then go with Tracy and Bucket List Tours. You will never meet a nicer, more knowledgeable, more generous, more caring person than Tracy Therrien. Once you meet her, you'll have a friend for life. Even if you just meet her on the street in Yellowknife, you will have a friend for life. She's that kind of person, and so is her business. Go with Bucklist Tours, and you won't be disappointed!
- retiredtraveler12200Lovely warm place and person for a cold nightTracy indeed has a lovely cozy cabin including very warm Inuit coats! Her chowder was awesome surpassed ( barely) by her outstanding bannock. The night was long until the incredible Aurora showed up, but hearing local stories passed the time and kept us warm
- suebY3278EF00Awesome!Excellent tour with Tracey. Highly recommended!! 10/10 Tracey goes above and beyond. Old Town is amazing.
- Margiemichel00Outstanding Yellowknife Tour GuideWe had booked a city tour with Bucket List Tours for the day after we arrived in Yellowknife. That day we awakened to thick smoke from the encroaching fires. As the morning went on, all the tours we had scheduled for our trip were cancelled, except our city tour with Tracy. She carried on with the tour but as the day went on and the smoke thickened, she highly recommended that we leave and helped us to work with our travel agent to get out of the city and make alternate plans. She waived all fees for the two tours we had booked with her. We found Tracy to be very knowledgeable; kind and compassionate, putting aside her own worries to assist us. Although we were unable to get out of Yellowknife that day, Tracy came to transport us to the airport the next day to catch our flight. She went above and beyond at every level! We would highly recommend Tracy at Bucket List for any tours you are considering.
- Curiosity15571500Great tour to Cameron FallsTracy is a very knowledgeable, friendly and reliable guide. I learned a lot on the tour and enjoyed safe transportation to and from the hike.
- Sunshine23757700A great way to spend half a day outdoors in Yellowknife! Cameron Falls hike and a quick tour of town.I only had a day in Yellowknife and the half day tour I took was perfect. We did a 25-30 min hike up to Cameron Falls (and then down again) on a beautiful August morning. No bugs at all, but our guide brought bug spray and water. Then, a quick tour of town with some history of the area given by a charming host. Highly recommended!
- beenashs00Tracy's cabinI was on this tour in December. The experience was amazing. Tracy was our hostess. Knowledgeable, pleasant, funny, friendly and easy to talk to. We reached at the cabin and she had fresh Chowder and fresh Bannocks for us. It was cold outside and nice and cozy inside the cabin. Tracy made sure everyone was comfortable and answered any questions we had. We didn't see the northern lights but it was a great tour and a great evening. I would recommend Tracy and her tours to anyone visiting NWT.
- caramyhr00Yellowknife town tourTracy from Bucket List Tours gave an excellent tour. Yellowknife pretty much shuts down on Sunday and Monday so there were several attractions that were closed but Tracy did a great job with the limitations she was under.
- 46gunawana00Stay warm and never go hungry while watching AuroraWe really enjoyed this tour. We stayed in the cabin while waiting for the Aurora, it was warm and comfortable. The bread and fish soup were very delicious.
- elizabethfS7927XC00A Unique ExperienceThis was a really special experience that I'll remember for the rest of my life. Tracy picked us up at our hotel, and from the get-go, the conversation was informative, lively, and flowed. We arrived at the cabin, which had a cozy and inviting atmosphere. Tracy's fish chowder was way up among the best I've ever had, and her bannock was likewise delicious. She had a selection of jams, as well as a plethora of teas to choose from! We were able to spend time both outside to watch the aurora, as well as inside to warm ourselves. Tracy always kept a weather eye so we didn't miss any activity outside. Moreover, Tracy did her best to ensure that we were able to take our own photos, and took some for us. And, while this is not under Tracy's control, the lights danced for us in spectacular fashion. Tracy was very knowledgeable, and a gracious hostess. I would recommend this experience to anyone who's interested about learning local lore, and, if I'm ever in Yellowknife again, will definitely look to book again!
- Travelwhikeyoucan00Aurora in comfortChasing Aurora from a bus leaves a lot to be desired. A lodge based tour is definitely the way to go!! (Idid both). Tracy has an adorable cabin in the woods that has a central stove for warmth and tables for dining and spreading out your stuff. The back wall is lined with various dress up fur coats and wraps which are fun to add to your photos! Pine trees nestled in snow make this peaceful and quiet while waiting for auora. Around midnight attract serves delicious fish soup and bannock bread which is a perfect complement to the awesome experience. Highly recommend!!! And if you have kids Tracy is wonderful at keeping them entertained with games and even a makeshift bed of fire if they get sleepy.
- X7268MDpamd00One of the best experiences of our lives.If you have the privilege to visit this magical place you simply MUST take the wonderful city tour with Tracy. She is so knowledgeable and kind and fun. Tracy guided us through all of the wonders that Yellowknife has to offer and then we had the absolute pleasure to spend the evening with her, at her incredibly charming cabin, to witness the Aurora. Tracy is a brilliant ambassador of Yellowknife. Her passion and sense of humour made our ‘bucket list trip’ something we will always remember. Thank you, Tracy, for giving us an experience of a lifetime. We will be forever grateful for your hospitality.
- rachael x00A shack is more than a shackTracy was a nice and warm existence to our short trip to Yellowknife. Her stew was just more than superb! Unforgettable experience.
- Awemuffin00Best Aurora tour in YKMy friend and I had been looking desperately for an Aurora tour that was more intimate since we hate crowds haha. I’m so so happy we stumbled upon this tour! Our guide was friendly, personable and made the whole evening so fun! If you don’t see the aurora, you’ll have a plethora of fur coats for a lil photo shoot, soup, bannock, and so many teas to drink! It’s cozy and with a smaller group, it was easy to share stories and enjoy the evening! I would redo this tour over and over if it wasn’t our last night there. Thanks again!
- MichelleS446500Amazing ExperienceWhilst we didn't see the Aurora, we did have a truly wonderful and unique experience in Yellowknife. Tracy, our host, was incredibly knowledgeable and a wonderful story teller. She cooked us a delicious fish chowder and bannock and made us feel so welcome in her cozy hut. She was very generous with her time and went over and above in sharing what she loves about her town, country and heritage. I would definitely recommend this tour... thanks Tracy!