Welcome to Vancouver, one of the most beautiful and vibrant cities in Canada! Whether you're a first-time visitor or a seasoned traveler, this half-day city tour will take you on an unforgettable journey through some of the city's most iconic landmarks and hidden gems. With your private guide, you'll explore Vancouver's rich history, diverse culture, and stunning natural beauty. From the bustling streets of downtown to the lush greenery of Stanley Park, this tour will provide you with a comprehensive introduction to the city's many charms. So sit back, relax, and get ready to discover the best of Vancouver on this half-day private city tour!
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional Guide
- Vancouver Lookout Admission Tickets
- Sightseeing,Exploring the city in depth
- Spotify on demand
- Entry/Admission - Canada Place
- Entry/Admission - Steam Clock
- Entry/Admission - Granville Island
- Entry/Admission - Vancouver Lookout
- Food and Drinks
- All Personal Expense
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Vancouver Intl Airport, 3211 Grant McConachie Way, Richmond, British Columbia V7B 0A4 Canada
- Vancouver Harbour Water Airport, Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
- Vancouver cruise port
- Canada place port vancouver
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Canada Place, 999 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 3T4, Canada
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 130654P32
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Vancouver Half Day City Tour Private?
- How much is Vancouver Half Day City Tour Private?
- Vancouver Half Day City Tour Private price starts from $239.89. Discover and book Vancouver Half Day City Tour Private on Tripadvisor
- What is the Vancouver Half Day City Tour Private cancellation policy?
- Vancouver Half Day City Tour Private cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Vancouver Half Day City Tour Private on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Vancouver Half Day City Tour Private?
- Vancouver Half Day City Tour Private is hosted by Globalduniya. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Globalduniya on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Vancouver Half Day City Tour Private on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 130654P32
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Canada PlaceStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2GastownStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Steam ClockStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Granville IslandStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Stanley ParkStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 6Prospect Point LookoutStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 7Totem PolesStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byGirl In A Wetsuit
- 8Brockton Point LighthouseStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 9English BayStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byInukshuk
- 10A-maze-ing LaughterStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byChinatown
See 2 more stops
About the operator
Joined in March 2019
#18 of 118 Transportation in Vancouver
- kjartan42000Bait and switch?Cancelled before even started. Told that I couldn’t take the tour alone. Seems like a bait and switch. Block booking one person if you won’t allow it. Or were you hoping to bully me into booking a second person at over $300? Hard pass. Seems shady.
- Kel280600Last minute cancellationDue to having limited time in Vancouver we booked the above tour.At 11.53pm the night before we were emailed by Viator to advise that our tour had been cancelled at the last minute with no reason given.The company had made no attempt to contact us any other way to inform us of this so we did not see the email until we were ready and waiting for them to arrive.Extremely unprofessional-avoid!!
- Earl D00Vancouver Overview with Fabulous DriverShannon was an amazingly knowledgeable and friendly tour guide. We were trying to figure out what to do on a rainy day in Vancouver and came across this gem. We could not have been happier with Shannon. She picked us up at the exact time, was open to our agenda and preferences, and knew so much about the many neighbourhoods and the diversity of the City. The parks were pretty even in the rain and Shannon went out of her way to ensure we had the best day possible. As she said, be grateful for every experience. We all felt we really got to know the city thanks because she has lived in many neighbourhoods and could show us the many areas and cultures.
- Steepleview00What a fantastic time we had with Jason he took us to all the highlights, we really got to see Vancouver.We had a wonderful day in Vancouver. Jason was a wonderful host and really showed us the city. We really love Vancouver and can’t wait to come back again and see Jason and the city.
- Beetky00Excellent Tour and SceneryThis was a great tour. It was exactly what we wanted. Our guide, Shannon, was a great driver and tour guide. She picked us up at our hotel and we drove to Horseshoe Bay where we caught the ferry to Nanaimo. The scenery was spectacular. We stopped in Coombs to visit the market, eat lunch, photograph the goats on the roof, and eat delicious donuts. We continued on to Pacific Rim National Park (more spectacular scenery and good hiking.) We stayed in an impressive one-bedroom tourist apartment in Ucluelet. The next day we had breakfast at the Long Beach Resort where enjoyed the view of this amazing beach and got to watch a surf class. We toured Tofino, hiked the rainforest, and headed back to Vancouver. On the return trip, we stopped in Port Alberni for lunch. The donuts were so good, we stopped in Coombs again to buy more. This was an excellent two days.
- G9046MRjohng00Tailored to UsJason tailored the tour to fit our needs and interests. Very informative. Jason was kind and respectful.
- Alex C00Breath taking views & experience.Breath taking experience. Getting up to it takes a gondola ride & a chair lift. Amazing views. It’s one in a lifetime type of experience. Highly recommended.
- 282khushboos00Kids loved itNot many tour operators offer something that accommodate your kids to have just as much fun as you are. I am so glad I found Global duniya that made my experience 10x better. Loved the kids market and granville island.
- kirtis52100UnforgettableCouldn’t have asked for anything better. Such great value for the price. Our tour guide, Anant was fantastic, very knowledgeable and so fun as well. Highly recommended.
- BigDAH2700Great tour, private and flexibleThis tour was exactly what we were looking for. Whenever we visit a new city, we sign up for a brief tour to augment our own research, get oriented and solidify our plans. Andre was our driver and guide. Private car, just us and him. Informal, friendly, very helpful. And flexible. Andre modified the tour a bit based on our conversation and interests. Highly recommend.
- Beanthere201600Aging hotel with nice hot pools.I’ve stayed many times over 40 years. Started with a smaller more romantic place to stay and enjoy the inside pools to a more business centered hotel with expanded services and hot pools. My last stay was a short time ago. We stayed in the east wing which was dated but comfortable and the bed was comfy. The Copper Room dining room was not open and so the food choices were pared down. The lobby lounge area has food which we enjoyed, also the coffee shop was open for coffee and snacks. One of us had a hot stone massage which was amazing and the pools were nice..go at off times when not so busy. Tips: Stay in east wing!! Area restaurants are sub par. /Eat at hotel. Use the pools at off times. Typical staff shortages / ie; could use staff at pools for direction . Walk out to the hot spring origin ( short walk), drive around the lake to Sasquatch Provincial Park Green Point Day use area ( beautiful)
- GWSRichmondBC00A Day trip to Ucluelet and TofinoMy friend had some business to do in Ucluelet and Tofino so she invited me to join her. I was picked up just after 5am to take the 6:25am ferry from Horseshoe Bay to Nanaimo. The view of Vancouver from the ferry is magical. After driving around to get everything done we hiked for 3 hours along the rugged shoreline of the Wild Pacific Trail. The seascape and power of the Pacific Ocean is breathtaking! I don't recommend doing a one day trip but if you’re pressed for time it’s a good overview of both areas. I prefer Ucluelet because of its resort vibe and rugged coastline.
- mcummings22200Great Vancouver OverviewAndre was excellent, had a great tour / overview of Vancouver - exactly what we were looking for. He had professional and personal knowledge and we saw/experienced the highlights and made suggestions on what to see again when we had more time. Definitely recommend the tour and ask for him.
- AnneLivesey00STEER CLEARBeware booking with this company. Back in February 2022, I booked a 3 day Rockies trip with them for September 2022. Paid the full amount at the time of booking for 3 people. £2,748.16. Now, with only just over 2 weeks until our bucket list holiday to Canada they write and tell me that demands for Hotel rooms in Jasper & Banff are in high demand and that they can no longer give us our trip at the price we paid unless we stay in resorts away from Jasper & Banff. Why were the hotels not booked when I paid 7 months ago? What did they do with our money? We wanted to specifically visit these two places so sadly had to cancel and ask for a refund. No refund as yet despite 2 phone calls from Scotland to Canada and several emails. They told me yesterday they refunded the money last week but my bank has no notification of any refund process showing for my credit card. I will be notifying every professional body who they say they are associated with and I will visit their office in Vancouver in a few weeks time and ask about my refund yet again. Look elsewhere to book your trips!!!!!! No stars should be awarded to this company.
- fnct00Must do!A must do if you go to Whistler. The cost is $55 in U.S. dollars. It took us about 2 hours to do the roundtrip and spend time at the two peaks. The ski lift up Whistler takes about 20 minutes. The Gongola from Whistler to Blackcomb is 2.7 miles over the valley. Great views and you go through the mist and clouds. There are good stands at both peaks as well as bathrooms. You can also take pictures at the Olympic Symbol stand. The lines to get on the lift and gondola move very fast. Mountain Bikers have designated lifts for their use. They go down the mountain from 6000 feet. Have lunch at one of the restaurants at the base of the mountain and watch the mountain bikers finish their run
Buy it with
Vancouver Half Day City Tour Private provided by Globalduniya
Product Overview: Vancouver Half Day City Tour Private
Number of Photos