Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Visit the most family friendly places which boasts about their historical, cultural and scientific knowledge. Learn about geology, dinosaurs, the human body and much more at Science World. See the vast amount of books Vancouver has collected in centuries and their awe-inspiring Gothic architecture. Learn more about space in the planetarium at HR Macmillan Space Center. Learn about Vancouver's History and origin at Museum of Vancouver. Then, finally finish your trip at the Maritime Museum to learn about the sea route. Optionally: We can check out the Kitsilano Beach Park if you want to relax after quenching your curiosity about the world with fresh wave of ocean breeze.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Science WorldStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Vancouver Public Library (Central Library Branch)Stop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3HR MacMillan Space CentreStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Museum of VancouverStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Vancouver Maritime MuseumStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Snaps and Photo Stop Allowed
- Chips ,Doritos, fritos ,Cheetos.
- Spotify on demand
- Entry/Admission - Science World
- Entry/Admission - HR MacMillan Space Centre
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Vancouver
- Entry/Admission - Vancouver Maritime Museum
- OMNIMAX Ticket is not included
- All Personal Expense
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Great tour. Knwlegeble guide and good private vehicle
One of the best acutance with nature. This tour was amazing and attractions were picturesque. Sea to sky highway wa…
Best sea to sky gondola tour
Best shannon fall and sea to sky gondola tour our tour guide are very good person cooperate in every place see lots…
Memorial unique vancouver city Trip We had an amazing time. Our tour guide, Anant was extremely knowledgeable and …
Special Honeymoon tour for us
Special Honeymoon tour for us We have booked our honeymoon with Globalduniya They organized the package tour to us…
Great city tour with taste of india
Great city tour,see top attraction of vancouver city,click lots of picture,enjoy and fun filling spend good time in…
Excellent taffino tour
3 ladies on a trip to see the beauty of Vancouver Most lovable city of the world Was very impressed with the amount…
Unique Ski Experience
Within 20 minutes of Vancouver are 3 mountains that you can ski on. All 3 are visible from the city and lit at nigh…
I Get a kick out of you
GLOBALDUNIYA TOURS really took care of us. They have thought of everything. I got back from their Cherry blossom t…
Nothing Compares 2Uthe GLOBALDUNIYA tour as a gift to ourselves for our 25th wedding anniversary, it was everything we c
My wife and I took the GLOBALDUNIYA tour as a gift to ourselves for our 25th wedding anniversary, it was everything…
Fun day trip
I had an amazing day with my tour guide he showed me all the secrets spots and told me great facts about the city. …
We needed someone to help us coordinate group travel to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary. I submitted a reque…
Vancouver day tour
This was great and I loved the look out .It pretty much took us every where . Driver very good and nice coach.
- Duration: 6h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 7,471 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 7,136 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 12,362 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 896 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Vancouver Family Tour for History Geeks Private
Which attractions will I visit with Vancouver Family Tour for History Geeks Private?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Vancouver Family Tour for History Geeks Private on Tripadvisor
How much is Vancouver Family Tour for History Geeks Private?
Vancouver Family Tour for History Geeks Private price starts from $219.80. Discover and book Vancouver Family Tour for History Geeks Private on Tripadvisor
What is the Vancouver Family Tour for History Geeks Private cancellation policy?
Vancouver Family Tour for History Geeks Private cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Vancouver Family Tour for History Geeks Private on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Vancouver Family Tour for History Geeks Private?
Vancouver Family Tour for History Geeks Private is hosted by Globalduniya. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Globalduniya on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Vancouver Family Tour for History Geeks Private on Tripadvisor