per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Private driver guide
- Live English commentary on board
- Premium transportation by air-conditioned Mercedes Benz Sprinter van
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Children aged 5 and under travel for free
- Gondola rides and park entrance tickets
- All other out of pocket expenses
- Entry/Admission - Squamish
- Entry/Admission - Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up from all hotels in Downtown Vancouver.
- Canada Place, Vancouver, BC
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 75210P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 11 people per booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- What time does Squamish Howe Sound Explorer Private Tour start?
- Squamish Howe Sound Explorer Private Tour will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Squamish Howe Sound Explorer Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which attractions will I visit with Squamish Howe Sound Explorer Private Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Squamish Howe Sound Explorer Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Squamish Howe Sound Explorer Private Tour?
- Squamish Howe Sound Explorer Private Tour price starts from $476.26. Discover and book Squamish Howe Sound Explorer Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Squamish Howe Sound Explorer Private Tour cancellation policy?
- Squamish Howe Sound Explorer Private Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Squamish Howe Sound Explorer Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 75210P4
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Sea to Sky GondolaStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Shannon Falls Provincial ParkStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Eagle RunStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Squamish Adventure CentreStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5Whytecliff ParkStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 6Capilano Suspension Bridge ParkStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Love this place
It was just to sad too much tourist when we went here but we took the bike around this place, amazing amazing LOVE …
Family of nine
We were a family of Nine traveling with teenagers. We booked the Whistler day trip through Viator. Bobby picked u…
Bob's great. He's the guide/owner
We went on his tour to North Vancouver with visitors from abroad. Absolutely wonderful, detailed and comprehensive.…
Fabulous itinerary and service!
My girlfriends and I had an amazing private day tour from Beautiful Vancouver Explorer! The owner, Bobby picked …