The 24 passenger shuttle bus is the perfect way for a larger group. Up to 24 passengers and if excessive luggage (skis, golf clubs etc), our small trailer can be hooked up. Sit back, relax and enjoy the view. Departing at night? The starry skies far away from the light pollution of the city or even the lucky chance to catch the northern lights are some of the great experiences that you hopefully enjoyed during your stay in Canmore. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays, we are ready to go when you are!
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Location Name: Calgary International Airport - for domestic arrivals, our driver will meet you at the baggage carousel for your flight & for international arrivals, our driver will greet you once you exit customs. Hotel & private residence pickups are also available at no additional charge.
- Calgary, Calgary, Alberta
- Calgary, Calgary, Alberta
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 130000P51
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 130000P51
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options
About the operator
Airport Express Shuttle
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Joined in July 2015
#12 of 64 Transportation in Calgary
- Peter R00Great bus serviceWe had to get to Calgary from Banff and weren't able to get a car for the day so we used The Canada Bus service. It was a great service and the driver was very friendly which was great.
- VictorF121200Shuttle serviceI always got taken and picked up at the airport when I needed to go. On occasion I waited slightly longer than I was told. Drivers were friendly and always handled my luggage for me
- Ann K00Great Excellent Service from Jim!!Prior to our upcoming tours of the Canada Rockies Mountain, I email Jim for some planning guidance and was greatly impressed by his prompt and excellent suggestions and advice. Not only was he so patience with all my queries, he even planned out a whole complete itinerary with alternate websites too. A huge thank you to you, Jim for going that extra miles. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend your shuttle/tour services to anyone planning to visit Calgary. Once again a big thank you to you and your team and a big thumb up to you too!!
- EABLondon00Amazing support from JimI am going to do a fly drive to Canada and the USA next year and was totally flummoxed when I read the small print of my car rental agreement with Budget and found I could not take the car into the USA. Airport Shuttle Express provide trips across the boarder and could have solved my problem. But Jim went further and phoned up Budget and sorted them out. Amazing service and as GoSeeDoNow says he deserves a shout-out. (In the end I switched to Avis from Budget because they are much less hassle for cross -boarder hires)
- DaraLikeTara00Amazing customer service!!!I was struggling to find out how to get from Banff National Park in Canada to Glacier National Park in Montana if we flew into Calgary, Canada and rented a car. We wanted to be able to drop the car near Waterton National Park (Canada), take a shuttle into Montana where we would rent another car. The reason......car rental companies either DON'T offer cross country border rentals or charge a very high fee. Actually, I looked up every car rental company and failed to find one that would make a car avail to do what we needed. After much research I found Airport Express Shuttle mentioned in a Trip Advisor comment somewhere. I emailed them, and right away received a reply from Jim. Oh my goodness! He sent a very detailed reply...so helpful! So, I wanted to give the company a good review and could not find them already listed on Trip Advisor. Therefore, I created this listing so I could give a proper shout out to them, esp Jim. firstname.lastname@example.org If you need any info on transportation within Calgary and Banff area, this is who you should call.