Limpaki Wetland Nature Night Walk
By Borneo Touch Ecotour
This wetland night tour will expose travelers to the importance of mangrove forests and get the chances to see proboscis monkey, fish, crab, and many other predators that may not be seen in the daytime.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 4-65, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Driver / guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Tip and gratuity
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please do provide us your hotel / accommodation name and address
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 212503P22
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- F.O.C for infant/toddler age 3 and below
- Minimum number of participant is required (2 PAX)
- Walking tour only - No canoeing is involve
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Limpaki Wetland Nature Night Walk?
- Limpaki Wetland Nature Night Walk price starts from $10.16. Discover and book Limpaki Wetland Nature Night Walk on Tripadvisor
- What is the Limpaki Wetland Nature Night Walk cancellation policy?
- Limpaki Wetland Nature Night Walk cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Limpaki Wetland Nature Night Walk on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Limpaki Wetland Nature Night Walk?
- Limpaki Wetland Nature Night Walk is hosted by Borneo Touch Ecotour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Borneo Touch Ecotour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Limpaki Wetland Nature Night Walk on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Limpaki Wetland Nature Night Walk?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book Limpaki Wetland Nature Night Walk on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 212503P22
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Kampung Limpaki Wetland National ParkStop: 60 minutesMeet your guide at your hotel and proceed to Limpaki Wetland. This transfer will take about 10 mins drive. It's built with a network of plank walks to make it easy to get around but you might prefer to carry a dedicated flashlight as well. This mangrove forest has 2000 species of living things ranges from micro to complex organisms. The proboscis monkey is most obvious and it's also a nursery for crabs, prawns, and fish. Despite its diversity, it is not easily noticeable. They are more predators driving them to stay out of sight and at night is a suitable time to get them spotted. Get to know this living thing and why preserving mangrove forests is essentially important to preserve. after the night walk end, you'll be transferred back to your hotel.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Tour operator is closed.
Terrible experience. Nobody came to pick us up for the tour. I called the tour operator and according to him they d…
Mulu Caves and Pinnacles
For the experience of a lifetime, you have to take the headhunter's trail to the Mulu Caves with Hadi and his incre…