LIKELY TO SELL OUT*
Chignahuapan and Zacatlán Private
By Tip Tours & DMC
Why are you going to love it? ´- On this private tour you will visit two Magical Towns of Puebla: Chignahuapan and Zacatlán de las Manzanas. - You will know the process for the handmade production of Christmas spheres and you can even decorate yours and buy them at the factory price! - You will admire yourself with the Basilica of the Conception in Chignahuapan with the giant image of the Virgin of 12 meters high. - You will enjoy the beautiful landscapes of the Sierra Mágica de Puebla; Optional visit to the Quetzalapan Waterfall. - In Zacatlán de las Manzanas, you will know the Olvera III Generation Interactive Watches Museum and the Bicentennial Automatons. - You will be amazed with its viewpoint of the ravines with transparent floor. - You will taste the local cuisine: fruit wines in a workshop where they explain the artisanal elaboration of local fruit wines; Zacatlán bread stuffed with cheese.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Guide, clock museum, spheres workshop, bread tasting and fruit liqueur.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotels of the Historic Center of Puebla
- Noria, Av. Don Juan de Palafox y. Mendoza 14, Centro histórico de Puebla, 72000 Puebla, Pue., Mexico Av. Juan de Palafox and Mendoza 14
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 14576P22
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Chignahuapan and Zacatlán Private?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Chignahuapan and Zacatlán Private on Tripadvisor
- How much is Chignahuapan and Zacatlán Private?
- Chignahuapan and Zacatlán Private price starts from $316.00. Discover and book Chignahuapan and Zacatlán Private on Tripadvisor
- What is the Chignahuapan and Zacatlán Private cancellation policy?
- Chignahuapan and Zacatlán Private cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Chignahuapan and Zacatlán Private on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Chignahuapan and Zacatlán Private?
- Chignahuapan and Zacatlán Private is hosted by Tip Tours & DMC. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tip Tours & DMC on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Chignahuapan and Zacatlán Private on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 14576P22
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atNoriaOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Virgen de la Inmaculada ConcepcionStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2ChignahuapanStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 3Los Murales De ZacatlanStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Mirador de Cristal de la barrancaStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5ZacatlanStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Best welcome - and cheesecake - in Eastbourne
This little cafe is absolutely fantastic. The lady who runs it is the kindest and most welcoming person you could w…
Plenty of healthy animals to view in a natural setting. A family could spend a day here easily; there are at least …
Very accommodating to English speakers, helpful, good city tour of one hour. Some of the headset jacks did not work…
Don’t go on Tuesdays because the Basilica is closed on Tuesdays. Also, if you look up the story of this Virgin Mary…
We had our Tourguide Alejandra to ourselfs! She was extremly kind and taught us so much! We had a lot of fun
you will walk. and you will eat.
Our guide, Jose Luiz, was a character unto himself, maybe 70 with a nice walking stick. While very informative of e…
Alejandra gave us a very nice gastronomic tour of the historic district. We were able to taste a wide variety of lo…
Absolutely fantastic! Highly recommend! Solo female traveler and I don't speak much Spanish, signed up for Spanish …
Our guide Carla was very informative and enjoyable to spend the day with. We learned a lot about Cholula and Puebla…
Puebla and Cholula
Beautiful area, wonderful architecture and history, loved both Puebla and Cholula. Great food everywhere!
Ana Silvia S00
Amazing pyramid under the catholic cathedral!
You must visit and see how the Spaniards built a Cathedral on top of the great pyramid in Cholula, Puebla. Unique i…
Puebla to Cholula Bus Tour
If you are fluent in Spanish, the bus tour cost is very reasonable and there is much information given during the b…
Cholula is drop-dead beautiful.
Enjoyed very much my afternoon in Cholula, and definitely could have stayed longer. Especially enjoyed visiting th…
Cholula Tour -- not worth it
We didn't like it. The double-decker bus is old and the top seats are awful uncomfortable. The tour itself... well…
Brilliant day out
I visited the Africam Safari yesterday, I was very pleased to see how much freedom and space the animals were given…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Dec 2018 • Couples
A razón de la ya venidera época de fin se año aún recuerdo esta hermosa visita al pueblo de Chignahuapan en Puebla tradicional por ser un pueblo fabricante de esferas y para quienes son amantes de esta época y de la vendimia que viene con ella. Visitar este pueblo mágico es hermoso y placentero. No olviden abrigarse pues el frío está presente. Y hagan de su visita una compra de un excelente recuerdo como lo son las esferas fabricadas en los muchos talleres que ahí existen.
Written November 5, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Estimado cliente: Muchas gracias por viajar con Tip Tours & DMC. Nos da gusto saber que tuvo una grata experiencia. Gracias por tomarse el tiempo para calificarnos ya que sus opiniones nos hacen estar pendientes de que nuestros clientes sean tratados con excelencia. Estamos a sus òrdenes.
Written November 8, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.