View all photos (7)
Book and travel by December 31 to save 7% off our previously offered price!
Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
In this bike tour we will enter the Mayan world in a very fun way ... cycling in Tulum. We will begin our tour in the Municipal Palace of this folkloric population of the state of Quintana Roo, to then head to the Archaeological Zone of Tulum where we will visit this beautiful and ancient walled city next to a cliff viewing the Caribbean Sea. Later we will continue towards a beautiful cenote (a deep, water-filled sinkhole in limestone) in which you will be able to enjoy crystalline waters in the middle of the jungle discovering why they were sacred places for the Mayan culture. From this point we will begin the return to the starting point
Palacio Municipal Tulum, Av. Tulum, Tulum Centro, Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
- 01 Bottled water & 01 Energizing drink
- Snacks ( cereal bar & fruit)
- Professional guide ( Archeological site)
- Local guide ( during the ride)
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Palacio Municipal Tulum
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Zacil-Ha
- Entry/Admission - PALACIO MUNICIPAL TULUM
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bring swimming clothes
- Bring 02 changes of clothes because you will be swimming and riding.
- Bring a bag to put your wet clothes
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Subject weather conditions: Rain Policy- In the case of drizzle or light rain, it shall be assumed that the tour will be going as scheduled unless otherwise notified by Pedalea Mexico to the passenger. Pedalea Mexico will cancel the tour in cases of extreme weather that compromise the safety of the passengers which include hard rain, lightning, thunder and/or flooding. Pedalea Mexico provides rain ponchos and other measures to mitigate the weather, therefore, if the tour goes out and the passenger decides to cancel their booking, he/she will be refunded 50% of their payment or given 100% credit to a future tour of equal or less value.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Enjoy beautiful Ruins with an informative guide then ride out to a Cenote for cool, refreshing fun. This is a great value for a trip you won’t forget. Ride is rigorous, but the roads are flat.
Date of experience: July 2019
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 Support