Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
Explore with us off the beaten path cenotes and let yourself be amazed by a unique experience. The subterranean rivers that flow through the earth´s entrails and the sacred underground waters surrounded by lush vegetation will restore your desire to live life at its fullest. Our adventure includes swimming and snorkeling 2 cave cenotes
- You'll start atITour MexicoAvenida Coba Crucero Avenida Tulum S/N Mz 9 Lote 2, Tulum Centro, Centro, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., MexicoSee address & details
- 1Parque De Cenotes Yax-MuulStop: 3 hours - Admission includedWe will enjoy a Mayan Ceremony and visit 2 off the beaten path cenotes.Read more
- You'll end atITour MexicoAvenida Coba Crucero Avenida Tulum S/N Mz 9 Lote 2, Tulum Centro, Centro, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., MexicoSee address & details
ITour Mexico, Avenida Coba Crucero Avenida Tulum S/N Mz 9 Lote 2, Tulum Centro, Centro, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Parque De Cenotes Yax-Muul
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Out&About Mexico
Pedro for President!
Our tour guide Pedro was phenomenal. He went above and beyond to make sure our group had a great time. This excursi…
Adrenaline ! Great tour guide !
We had Leo as our tour guide who did an amazing job ! He was very great st translating and keeping both Spanish / E…
Overall the tour was phenomenal. Our tour guides Edwin and Alex were very informative and showed us a great time.
Amazing from top to bottom
If you are in Tulum, this is the tour to do! The tour guide: Hilarious! Informative and fun to be around. Took gre…
Not as advertised; Lovely Guides
The guides are the only reason I’m rating this at all, they really were all very lovely and knowledgeable, the actu…
Fun fun fun!
This was my first time driving an ATV & it was perfect, as was the entire experience! The guides were funny, inform…
So fun and a great time to experience SO MUCH! The ATVs were great, seeing and experiencing the cenote was awesome.…
fantastic whale shark snorkel experience during peak season
What a fantastic day excursion!! You start by being picked up at your hotel then taken to a pier in Cancun and whis…
Atv and animals
Our driver and guides ran things smoothly and were very knowledgeable. At the sanctuary they take in mistreated or …
Overall good but here’s what you should know...
Pros: ATV’s were fun and tour guide was informative Private Cenote was relaxing but brief Rescued animals seem well…
It was a great experience! Pick up and drop off were on time with what was listed. Once to the location, the team …
ATV tour was fun- good for my friend group, was my first time driving an ATV, they had good instruction/guides.
Amazing day! The ATV was lots of fun, the cenotes were beautiful and the monkey sanctuary (which we paid extra for…
The Atv tour to cenote and monkey encounter were a highlight of our trip! Safety and quality machines were a plus.…
The family had a very wonderful day and the tour guides were fantastic. Having hotel pick up made it easy for us to…
- Duration: 3h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 501 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 1,909 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 3,589 travelers!
Nature and Wildlife
Frequently Asked Questions about Half day Cave Cenotes Expedition
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Half day Cave Cenotes Expedition on Tripadvisor
- Half day Cave Cenotes Expedition price starts from $70.77. Discover and book Half day Cave Cenotes Expedition on Tripadvisor
- Half day Cave Cenotes Expedition cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half day Cave Cenotes Expedition on Tripadvisor
- Half day Cave Cenotes Expedition is hosted by Out&About Mexico. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Out&About Mexico on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Half day Cave Cenotes Expedition on Tripadvisor