Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 16-80, max of 12 per group
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, Spanish
What's not included
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Parque De Cenotes Yax-Muul
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- ITour Mexico, Avenida Coba Crucero Avenida Tulum S/N Mz 9 Lote 2, Tulum Centro, Centro, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 15574P17
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Half day Cave Cenotes Expedition?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Half day Cave Cenotes Expedition on Tripadvisor
- How much is Half day Cave Cenotes Expedition?
- Half day Cave Cenotes Expedition price starts from $80.00. Discover and book Half day Cave Cenotes Expedition on Tripadvisor
- What is the Half day Cave Cenotes Expedition cancellation policy?
- Half day Cave Cenotes Expedition cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half day Cave Cenotes Expedition on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Half day Cave Cenotes Expedition?
- Half day Cave Cenotes Expedition is hosted by Out&About Mexico. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Out&About Mexico on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Half day Cave Cenotes Expedition on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 15574P17
- You'll start atITour MexicoAvenida Coba Crucero Avenida Tulum S/N Mz 9 Lote 2, Tulum Centro, Centro, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., MexicoSee address & details
- 1Parque De Cenotes Yax-MuulStop: 3 hours - Admission includedWe will enjoy a Mayan Ceremony and visit 2 off the beaten path cenotes.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
awesome team me in my girls had a great time exploring the jungle book with the guys took pictures the whole time
Really good fun!
Loved the ATV and cenote… very exhilarating and very knowledgeable guides at the sanctuary… definitely recommend
This beats the Eiffel Tower and NYC.... GO HERE!
Probably the most fun ever! A must. Sounds like a corny experience, but it will be THE thing you remember the be…
Worth every second!
Super amazing tour with such fun activities to do. We did the half day tour and loved every second, it felt like a …
A worthwhile experience
It was great to see so many different types of monkey. The animals are being taken care of well. Our favourite part…
My best friend and I did this excursion for the variety of things to do and it was an all day thing. We had an abso…
Awestruck and amazed
We took this Excursion through Xcaret.com Adventura our guides were Eduardo, Jennifer and Ivan. This was a very ful…
We have been animal lovers since we can remember. Anything we can do to educate and rescue and help animals. Our f…
Great Zip Line & Cenote Experience
We booked the excursion which included ATV, Zipline & Cenote. The ATV portion was nice, but it is more so riding on…
This was pretty awesome great customer service the animals look happy and healthy and our guide Marco was amazing s…
GO SEE THE MONKEYS!
This was so much fun. Arguably the most fun thing we did on our week in Yucatan Peninsula. It took about 2 hours an…
Bacalar did not disappoint. A magical place indeed
Yesterday we did the Bacalar tour with Israel. It was a fantastic experience. Israel was professional, accommodatin…
Went on this excursion with 3 other friends and we had such an amazing experience! Julio our tour guide was amazing…
So much fun!
My husband and I really enjoyed this place the atvs were fun, cenote was beautiful and the monkeys was a great expe…
Awesome rainy day excursion
So fun, even in the rain, though I wish we got to stay in the Cenote longer. Would highly recommend this to anyone …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Sep 2021 • Couples
Bonita experiencia la que ofrecen, no dudes en preguntarles lo que quieras que te resuelven la duda. Guía y chofer genial, Jose muy atento y amable en todo momento. Trato muy cercano y amigable. Volvería a contactar con ellos. Recomendable 100%. Sin dudarlo.
Written October 5, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Hola, gracias por compartir tu experiencia, intentamos llevarlos a Cenotes que nos son muy concurridos y que tienen la magia que todos buscamos, te esperamos pronto para agendar una nueva aventura, saludos!! Mao
Written December 3, 2021
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.