Ages 2-99, max of 45 per group
Duration: 10–12 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueológica de Cobá
- Entry/Admission - Coba
- Not any drink included
- Coba tax 7 dlls per person
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- The pick up will be send 1 day before the tour We have pick up in all Playa del carmen. All hotels after playa del carmen have two option for the activity to visit playa del carmen they will return by their self if they want to visit playa del carmen or don't have the activity of playa del carmen and return to their hotel after the visit to Tulum, Coba and the cenote swim.
- Coco Bongo, Calle 12 Norte, esquina con Av. 10 Norte, Col. Centro, Gonzalo Guerrero, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico aIRB&BS and some hotels the pick up will be at 9:25 am
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 203194P7
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with 3x1 Tulum Coba Cenote?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 3x1 Tulum Coba Cenote on Tripadvisor
- How much is 3x1 Tulum Coba Cenote?
- 3x1 Tulum Coba Cenote price starts from $48.00. Discover and book 3x1 Tulum Coba Cenote on Tripadvisor
- What is the 3x1 Tulum Coba Cenote cancellation policy?
- 3x1 Tulum Coba Cenote cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 3x1 Tulum Coba Cenote on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 3x1 Tulum Coba Cenote?
- 3x1 Tulum Coba Cenote is hosted by Cancun Tours Book. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cancun Tours Book on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 3x1 Tulum Coba Cenote on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 203194P7
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.Explore other options
- You'll start atCoco BongoOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1TulumStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2Zona Arqueologica de CobaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Cenote KuxtalStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Tulum and Coba
Wonderful overall with the exception of how they constantly have their hand out. The Cenote visit in the Mayan vill…
Didn't show up
They didn't show up! I wasted a whole day waiting and calling and trying to figure that out when I could have been …
Bunch of scammers
They’re are bunch of scammers, that won’t show up on time, then charge you when you have to cancel the trip because…
Don't book. Not equipt for large groups
Don't sign up! Signed up for an 11 am slot and was not picked up after 2 hours, so we cancelled. Apparently they ar…
DON'T BOOOK! Tourist Trap!
Run now! DO NOT BOOK! Unorganized and a complete tourist trap. They don't go to the places listed in the itinerary.…
Customer is not right; Company is always right perspective
I booked this tour through Cancun Tours Book for myself and girlfriend, and they delivered on everything with the e…
Most everything as promised. Stop in cenote felt a little rushed- only 45 mins to change into swim clothes, rent a …
Coba not accessible
They guide was engaged and took care of us, it does make a difference if you speak Spanish or not. Later on he didn…
Great customer service, a busy day but lots of fun
I booked the tour on Cancun Tours Booking website where a promotion was provided with 25% discount. This is our fir…
After hours customer service
So awesome. Initially I panicked because I thought our pick up spot was way far away and they answered my email wel…
A very busy but good trip
We went to 4 different places within a day. This trip was very well-organized. They came to the hotel to pick us up…
Itinerary not accurate
Another tourist trap, like all the other $50 options found on trip advisor. We barely found the person hired to pic…
Bad Start, Great Ending
The initial day my tour was scheduled I arrived to the pick-up spot early. There were many people waiting and seve…
Amazing deal for the price
our tour guide Saul was very professional, polite and knowledgeable in every situation. the pick up and drop off wa…
Great value for the price as it was truly all inclusive with no hidden costs or people trying to sell you extra thi…