Hands-on Mexican Cooking Class
By SABOR MEXICO ● LOCAL TOURS
I’m David Marquez, founder of www.sabormexico.com.mx Created to show the Mexican culture and its flavors. I had more than 15 years cooking for others and i loved Mexican food its really my passion. I travel all around Mexico for more than 5 years just to personally search the most accurate recipes, to share with the people on the class. During those years, I learn about the Mexican roots and traditions, and discover my passion for teaching others all that knowledge. Traditional local food expert*
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 18-80, max of 8 per group
Start time: Check availability
- THE FOOD WE PREPARED ON CLASS
- BEER OR WINE IF YOU REQUIRED
- Departure details
- Quinta Avenida 141, Solidaridad, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico IF YOU TAKE A TAXI TO THE PLACE TELL THE DRIVER THAT YOUR GOING TO THE A.D.O BUS STATION ON THE 5TH AVENUE. ( JUST MAKE SHURE TO SAY THAT YOUR GOING TO THE ONE ON THE 5TH AVENUE, SEE YOU AT THE ENTRANCE )
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 128875P8
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Hands-on Mexican Cooking Class?
- Hands-on Mexican Cooking Class price starts from $92.31. Discover and book Hands-on Mexican Cooking Class on Tripadvisor
- What is the Hands-on Mexican Cooking Class cancellation policy?
- Hands-on Mexican Cooking Class cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hands-on Mexican Cooking Class on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Hands-on Mexican Cooking Class?
- Hands-on Mexican Cooking Class is hosted by SABOR MEXICO ● LOCAL TOURS. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact SABOR MEXICO ● LOCAL TOURS on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hands-on Mexican Cooking Class on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Hands-on Mexican Cooking Class?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Hands-on Mexican Cooking Class on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 128875P8
Reserve your spot
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Local food was great
Veronica was a lovely guide and we enjoyed seeing a local view of Cozumel food! We ate a marquesita which was new t…
Guide did not show.
We went to the address supplied which is Calle 61 499 and no one was there to meet us there or the Cathedral. The …
Highly recommended for food and culture lovers
My husband and I took this tour with Mauricio. He was super informative and fun to walk around the streets of Playa…
Authentic and delicious
Mauricio was very knowledgeable and friendly, and described each food to ensure we were comfortable and received fo…
Go and enjoy the best food of your trip!
Yes! You should definately do this tour if you are the least interested in proper Mexican food. You will be eating …
AUCUNE BIÈRE, 1 jus de fruit, 3 tacos, 1 churos et 1 marquecitas! Mal planifié: les restos qu’on devait visiter: fe…
Outstanding in every way
Just to calibrate, I am a hard-to-please foodie. I have eaten at opulent Michelin 3-star restaurants in Lyon, and …
Interesting ruins at Tulum. So so beach.
This tour was an interesting combination of a trip to Tulum and a visit to a nearby beach. We met our guide at the…
Excellent introduction to local food and culture
Every American thinks they know all about Mexican food. Trust me. You don't. Take this tour and really learn about …
Fabulous & Authentic Food Walking Tour
David took us on a wonderful, off the beaten track food tour in Playa del Carmen. He is an incredibly nice guy and …
David was Awesome!
I highly recommend this tour with David. He was prompt, super friendly, very informative and the places he took us …
Gods of the Party!!!
Excellent Service!!!!! Two thumbs up to our guide!!!! Fun fun and more fun from 10pm until 3am... They pick you up …
Totally worth it!
The food was excellent and I got to try things I wouldn't have before. David was a great guide! He was very friendl…
Food tour in playa
Lots of food, all Mexican authentic and some of them very traditional, We love the shrimp taco!! , tequila tasting …
Sabor Mexico Boat Tour, not food, excellent!
Sabor Mexico also offers Boats!....Another tour company gave our "paid in advance" glass bottom boat to another gro…
More to explore in Playa del Carmen
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We sent a message the day before because we went walking in the general area and couldn't find it. No response. We called the day of the tour/class and no response. We sent a message the day of the class, no response. We finally called Viator and notified them and they tried to call - no response. We finally got a refund. Don't waste your time and Viator should not accept them as a vendor. We could have scheduled another viable vendor. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME>
Written August 21, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.