Select Date and Travelers
per group (up to 6)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The adventure begins very early in the Archaeological Zone of Tulum, located on a cliff facing the Caribbean Sea; with warm clear turquoise waters, is the only archaeological zone of the country that sits on the seashore.Later you will visit the mayan underworld or cenote, where you can explore and swim in the refreshing fresh waters of the Mayan underground rivers by jungle , always in the company of our specialized guide. """PRIVATE TOUR"""
- National Park fees
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned VAN
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- TO USING fees VIDEO CAMERA, GOPRO CAMERA, SELFIE STICK OR TABLETS inside of the arqueologist ruins.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Turkusowy Meksyk
We went on a full day tour to see chichin itza, got an amazing authentic lunch in a small town then got to swim in …
Tour Guides in Yucatan
We were staying at a resort at Barceló Maya Palace and wanted to visit Chichen Itza So we used the concierge and s…
This was my first trip in Mexico and I highly recommend it to everyone. I went with my friends a few weeks ago for …
Tulum and Cenote
Gabriele was our tour guide for a small group. He had excellent knowledge and enthusiasm. He was proud of his ances…
Tulum tour and Cenote Swim
Our guide, Gustavo, was amazing - full of the perfect mix of friendliness and facts. We had just the right time at…
An easy day excursion with a great guide.
We did a 1/2 day trip to Tulum and then went for a swim in a cenote. We never felt rushed. The guide and the driv…
Excellent Trip and Fantastic Guides
We took the half-day Tulum Exploring trip through Mexpol. We booked the tour through our concierge at the Royal Hid…
Mexpol -Tulum exploring
Great thanks to Miguel for the excellent information and personal style of exploring! His Mayan backgroud made the …
Best part of our trip.
We were hooked up with Gabriel through our hotel for a tour of Tulum and a dive into a cenote'. We had a great tim…
- Turkusowy Meksyk
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,234 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 856 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 3,954 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Tulum Exploring Exclusive
- Tulum Exploring Exclusive will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Tulum Exploring Exclusive on Tripadvisor
- Tulum Exploring Exclusive price starts from $709.00. Discover and book Tulum Exploring Exclusive on Tripadvisor
- Tulum Exploring Exclusive cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Tulum Exploring Exclusive on Tripadvisor
- Tulum Exploring Exclusive is hosted by Turkusowy Meksyk. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Turkusowy Meksyk on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tulum Exploring Exclusive on Tripadvisor