Tulum Exploring Exclusive
By Turkusowy Meksyk
The adventure begins very early in the Archaeological Zone of Tulum, located on a cliff facing the Caribbean Sea; with warm clear turquoise waters, is the only archaeological zone of the country that sits on the seashore.Later you will visit the mayan underworld or cenote, where you can explore and swim in the refreshing fresh waters of the Mayan underground rivers by jungle , always in the company of our specialized guide. """PRIVATE TOUR"""
per group (up to 6)
per group (up to 6)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- National Park fees
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned VAN
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- TO USING fees VIDEO CAMERA, GOPRO CAMERA, SELFIE STICK OR TABLETS inside of the arqueologist ruins.
- Departure details
- Location Name: lobby from your hotel in playa del carmen lobby from your hotel in riviera maya Return Location: LOBBY FROM YOUR HOTEL
- Playa del Carmen, Playa del Carmen, Yucatan Peninsula
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 74719P8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Tulum Exploring Exclusive?
- Tulum Exploring Exclusive price starts from $709.00. Discover and book Tulum Exploring Exclusive on Tripadvisor
- What is the Tulum Exploring Exclusive cancellation policy?
- Tulum Exploring Exclusive cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Tulum Exploring Exclusive on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Tulum Exploring Exclusive?
- Tulum Exploring Exclusive is hosted by Turkusowy Meksyk. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Turkusowy Meksyk on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tulum Exploring Exclusive on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 74719P8
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
We went on a full day tour to see chichin itza, got an amazing authentic lunch in a small town then got to swim in …
Tour Guides in Yucatan
We were staying at a resort at Barceló Maya Palace and wanted to visit Chichen Itza So we used the concierge and s…
This was my first trip in Mexico and I highly recommend it to everyone. I went with my friends a few weeks ago for …
Tulum and Cenote
Gabriele was our tour guide for a small group. He had excellent knowledge and enthusiasm. He was proud of his ances…
Tulum tour and Cenote Swim
Our guide, Gustavo, was amazing - full of the perfect mix of friendliness and facts. We had just the right time at…
An easy day excursion with a great guide.
We did a 1/2 day trip to Tulum and then went for a swim in a cenote. We never felt rushed. The guide and the driv…
Excellent Trip and Fantastic Guides
We took the half-day Tulum Exploring trip through Mexpol. We booked the tour through our concierge at the Royal Hid…
Mexpol -Tulum exploring
Great thanks to Miguel for the excellent information and personal style of exploring! His Mayan backgroud made the …
Best part of our trip.
We were hooked up with Gabriel through our hotel for a tour of Tulum and a dive into a cenote'. We had a great tim…