per group (up to 2)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Spanish
What's not included
- Private tour
- Fishing gear
- Snorkeling gear
- Soft drinks and beers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Departure details
- Scuba Libre Scuba Diving Playa del Carmen Riviera Maya, Calle 4 Nte Manzana 3 entre 5a avenida y zona federal maritima, Centro, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico We are located on the 4th street between the 5th avenue and the beach. From the 5th Avenue you will have to walk down towards the beach on the 4th street (Calle 4 Norte). You will find our dive center Scuba Libre on the left side of the street just few steps before the beach.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 34882P9
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Fishing Trip in the Riviera Maya?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Fishing Trip in the Riviera Maya on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Fishing Trip in the Riviera Maya?
- Private Fishing Trip in the Riviera Maya price starts from $449.00. Discover and book Private Fishing Trip in the Riviera Maya on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Fishing Trip in the Riviera Maya cancellation policy?
- Private Fishing Trip in the Riviera Maya cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Private Fishing Trip in the Riviera Maya on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Fishing Trip in the Riviera Maya?
- Private Fishing Trip in the Riviera Maya is hosted by Scuba Libre. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Scuba Libre on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Fishing Trip in the Riviera Maya on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 34882P9
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in December 2007
#101 of 463 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Playa del Carmen
- hoyaluv00Cenote Dos Ojos with AlonsoScuba Libre was super easy to work with and very accommodating. My dive master was Alonso, who took me on a 1 :1 cenote dive to Dos Ojos. Alonso's primary focus at all times was on safety and communicated very thoroughly on the dive plan, safety concerns and potential hazards. I personally experienced significant bouyancy/control issues and called the dive about 10 minutes into the cavern. Alonso was very professional and understanding and reassured me it was the right call. If youre diving in Playa area, I 100% recommend you specifically ask for him. I have over 75 guided dives and he is the best by far.
- Sightsee49455000Best Dives EverScuba Libre is an amazing shop to dive with. I went on the Sunday morning 8-12 2 tank dives. Alonzo is an amazing Dive Master and Instructor. We had a team of mostly inexperienced divers. Alonzo brought us together as a team. He showed us lots of interesting and beautiful sea creatures. We discovered a large barracuda lurking in a coral cave. I highly recommend Scuba Libre for open water dives! MuchoGracious to all the divers, our boat Captain, and also our underwater photographer! Kori Stratford
- Maps3332904563000Padi Open Water CourseMe, my son (10 yrs) and daughter (12 yrs) completed the Padi Open Water course with Scuba Libre, at the Sandos Caracol Eco Resort, having first completed the Padi E-Learing. I must admit I was a little apprehensive to start with, but the instructor was amazing from the onset. The level of engagement was pitched perfectly for the kids, enthusiastic and patient, wholly professional. The training dives and fun dives were fabulous. I would highly recommend completing your training with the team at Scuba Libre.
- _kevingole00Tone Deaf and UnresponsiveI paid Scuba Libre for the Freediving Level 1 course from 8/13-8/14. After paying, flying from the east coast, and booking accommodation, no instructor met me on the scheduled date and time. Furthermore, (although very polite) no one in the office appeared to know what was going on. I waited around for more than an hour, and I was informed that I should have previously completed a 187 page online course. Without any explanation or apology, I was referred to Blackfin (who were excellent and I would recommend). No representative from Scuba Libre contacted me to explain the situation including: where I was going or when I needed to be there. I planned for three days in Playa Del Carmen to take the course and make training dives, due to Scuba Libre’s uncaring disorganization, I missed a day and a half (50% of my diving vacation). Furthermore, I was forced to spend nearly all non-diving time reviewing the hours of coursework which they were supposed to forward when I paid them in May. Additionally, the Blackfin course contained a third day of diving which I was unable to attend because it took place after my flight home. I attempted to contact Scuba Libre concerning this issue and my correspondence was ignored. The act of diving requires placing your safety in the hands of people you can trust with your life. I would not recommend patronizing this organization at any price.
- B2413OOmelanied00Half day Tui trip Cenote and swimming with turtles in Akumal BayWonderful half day trip. Started with the Cenote and then moved on to Akumal Bay. Our guide 'Frank' was very attentive and though of everything. Snacks and water were provided throughout the trip (water, pizza and muffins). Take your own snacks if you have allergies or don't like those mentioned above as they seemed to be the standard snack for all half day excursions. Warning take a t-shirt for Akumal Bay. YOU ARE NOT permitted sunscreen when swimming in the reef.(Even environmental sunscreen is banned). This did result in some mild sunburn (we did a morning excursion early on in the holiday). Perhaps do this trip once you have built up a base tan. Also, I recommend taking water shoes as the rocks in the Cenote can be sharp, but the guide did point areas to watch out for.
- H9800CSalishac00god timesThey were very organized even in our large group, they made everyone feel included. We learned about the Mayans and their culture. The cenote tour was better than expected! Our guide was CJ and he did amazing!! So vibrant and nice we also met some great people and ended up partying with the entire weekend. To be frank the ATV ride was a little underwhelming because it wasn’t really a great scene but still a good time.
- Bjmixology00AmazingOur instructors was very professional, and take good care of us very well, highly recommend Scuba libre.
- anneroque00700Scuba Libre in Playa Del CarmenGreat experience! My 15 yer old went alone. He enjoyed every minute of it. He felt very comfortable and very safe! He said he would reccomend the experience to anyone. To all ages. We purchased to additional photo package. Definitely worth it!
- G3845TSleroyd00Best thing I done on vacationHi I had a excellent instructor Alonso he was very patient with us seeing it was our first time Suba Diving
- mischelles202200This is a must do experience in Playa Del CarmenThis was the greatest diving experience I have ever been on. Due to cancellations by others, I had the whole crew supporting my experience. Thank you to Sam, Alma, Jorge, and Marianna. I apologize if I forgot anyone. I was surrounded by true professionals from the very moment I entered their shop to the completion of the dive and back on shore. I had gone diving earlier in the week with another dive group but there is no comparison. This is the dive shop to use. This was my third dive that week and truly the best experience. Buy the photo package, it is well worth it. I will come back to Scuba Libre the next time we are in Playa Del Carmen. Thank you so very much.
- Grant K00Dive reviewThe staff at Scuba Libre were fantastic right from the booking process to the dives. I did 2 mornings (4 dives) at PDC and the same at Cozumel. They let me store my gear at the shop between dives and accommodated my request to change my cenote dives for a second morning at Cozumel. ( there was a fee difference I paid) I would dive with them again.
- Dannysteevens00Awesome time best atv Cenote zip line adventure aroundAmazing staff and a awesome adventure. I chose the ATV Cenote and zip line adventure and had Pedro as a tour guide. Pedro was awesome! would highly recommend having him as your tour guide funny, very informative and speaks great English. I will be doing more adventures with them in the future.
- aliciaisabelsteevens00Jungle Tulum AdventureAmazing guided experience through the jungle! Easy booking and pickup/drop off, Pedro our guide was the best! He told us all about the history of the locations and provided a beautiful cenote tour while explaining all about them in excellent English! Exhilarating experience on the zip lines and atv’s. They take pictures you can buy at the end which was awesome. Thank you again Pedro 5 stars!!
- Darin T00Bull sark diving.What a great company to dive with. I did six days of diving over the Christmas period. The bull shark extreme was the best dive of the trip. From being driven to Playa del Carmen to catch the boat to the dive itself everything worked well. Having already done two dives in the morning I had to watch my no deco time which was checked often. The dive was to around 24 meters to a large flat rock witch we stayed on. The sharks came in and were very close to us. dive time of around 40 minutes and a great time had by all of the divers. Thanks Scuba Libra for a great trip.
- Siteseer100Sharks EverywhereI've been wanting to do this for a few years now, just had to get the timing right. I connected with ScubaLibre and set up a dive, it was a shark dive and a reef. There were 4 of us on the dive plus the divemaster and a videographer, who you could purchase pics and a video from afterward. We dropped in and when we landed at the bottom, 77ft, there were already sharks milling around. We sat for awhile, watching and taking pictures, then swam along the bottom stopping now and then to watch them. They did get fairly close but not aggressive, this was not a feed. Our next dive started at a reef and we swam out over the sandy bottom, we saw sand eels and other small fish. At 50ft we began seeing sharks again. we swam slowly along between 50 and 70 ft with sharks above, below, and around us. I never felt endangered or fearful, it was great. They also have a feeding dive in the afternoon which I did not go on. The staff of Scuba Libre made me feel welcome and safe.
Hello, I was wondering how long the fishing trips are. My buddy and I are looking for three full days of fishing. What hotel/resorts are near to the Myan ruins. WE will have one single room (for me) and a room that can accommodate a family of 5, Two adults and 3 children. Thanks you for your time. Bill
Buy it with
Private Fishing Trip in the Riviera Maya provided by Scuba Libre
Product Overview: Private Fishing Trip in the Riviera Maya
Number of Photos