Mayapan and Homun Town Private Tour
By Merida Elite
In this private tour you will be amazed by the ancient city of Mayapan. Discover the Temple of Kukulcan among other buildings, altars, shrines and residences, many adorned with colorful murals and well-preserved stuccos. You will also et amazed amazing with the underground world of Yucatan with cenotes, caverns and rivers, we will visit Homun and Santa Barbara Cenotes.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- A traditional Yucatan buffet located in the Santa Barbara Cenotes
- On board cooler with beers, sodas and bottled water
- Bilingual Tour Guide who will be with you since the hotel lobby
- Visit to the Mayapan archaeological area with a visit to Homun Town
- Visit to the Santa Barbara Cenotes
- Entry/Admission - Mayapán Archaeological Zone
- Entry/Admission - Homun Cenotes
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Vacation Rentals Pick up not available for hotels located in Cancun and Riviera Maya
- Merida Elite, Av. Colón 193 x 14 Col, García Ginerés, 97070 Mérida, Yuc., Mexico Merida Elite
- Rejon Airport, Merida Mexico
- Puerto Progreso
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 56603P5
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Mayapan and Homun Town Private Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Mayapan and Homun Town Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Mayapan and Homun Town Private Tour?
- Mayapan and Homun Town Private Tour price starts from $176.00. Discover and book Mayapan and Homun Town Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Mayapan and Homun Town Private Tour cancellation policy?
- Mayapan and Homun Town Private Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Mayapan and Homun Town Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Mayapan and Homun Town Private Tour?
- Mayapan and Homun Town Private Tour is hosted by Merida Elite. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Merida Elite on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Mayapan and Homun Town Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 56603P5
- You'll start atMerida EliteOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Mayapan Archaeological ZoneStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Homun CenotesStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Fabulous Tour Experience
Our tour guide and our driver Abraham were amazing! Our guide was very friendly and knowledgeable about the history…
The entire experience was wonderful from start to finish. Abraham and our tour guide were great, they were a wealth…
Private tours to Campeche and Celestun
While in Merida, our group of four friends enjoyed two private day trips. One to Campeche and the second to Celestu…
My family recently visited Mérida and decided to let someone else do the driving this time. We booked three private…
First private tour and it was perfect!
Carlos was a wonderful guide with endless knowledge about Yucatán history. We appreciated his flexibility as this w…
Our driver, Abraham was excellent and communications were also perfect! Our van was sprawling clean and they had a…
Excellent guided tour and transfer service
We booked airport transfer and guided tour service to the most important landmark in Mexico “Chichen Itza historica…
We were referred to Merida Elite by the firm managing our vrbo rental. Our tour to Chichen Itza - Victor our guide…
Extraordinary service from Merida Elite
My wife and I, accompanied by my sister and her daughter booked Merida Elite for 4 days of tours on the Yucatan Pen…
They took great care of my family
We spent 4 days with our guide Pepe and our operator Gilberto. Traveling with youngish kids. We couldn't have been…
Great airport transfer
Used Merida elite for an airport transfer to our hotel reasonably priced. Excellent service, easy to book online, d…
Informative and engaging tour
Our family enjoyed the tour to Chichen Itza and Cenote swimming experience. Our guide Raul was informative and en…
We worked with Merida Elite travel for Uxmal, Celestun and Cenotes! 5+ experience
Gabriel Montalvo was the agent we worked with. We started our trip being picked up at the Merida Airport by Abraha…
Private tour Mayapan, 3 cenotes and Izamal
We had a great experience with this tour, Fausto was an incredible tour guide. He explained us about mayas civiliza…
Airport transportation & private tours
We came to Merida with my mom so we decided, for her peace of mind, to look for a private tour...BEST decision ever…