Catamaran Trip - Isla Mujeres & Snorkel
By Open Vacations
Give yourself the opportunity to spend a wonderful day sailing through the Caribbean Sea aboard a luxury catamarán, During the tour you can enjoy the sun and the breeze while sailing towards a reef, where you will have the opportunity to snorkel and admire the reef with its wonderful and colorful marine fauna. on Isla Mujeres we will take you to our private club where you will have time to enjoy a buffet lunch, open bar and relax in our comfortable facilities, also you will have free time to walk through the center of the island, take pictures of you in the monuments or buy souvenirs, crafts and jewelry. On the way back you can enjoy the beautiful sunset of the Caribbean Sea, and our staff will make sure your trip is unforgettable.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-70, max of 40 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Snorkeling tubes and equipment
- Buffet lunch at the beach club
- National open bar during the tour
- Bilingual guide
- Free time in Isla Mujeres
- Dock tax $15 USD per person
- Departure details
- Marina Las Perlas, Hotel Imperial las perlas Km 2.5, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico The Marina of departure depending of the availability Marina Chac Chi Marina Las Perlas Marina Playa Tortugas There is no parking near the marina, the customer needs to arrive early to find a spot, get in contat with your customer care agent(supplier) so we can give you the Marina of departure
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 209370P53
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Use biodegradable sunscreen
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Catamaran Trip - Isla Mujeres & Snorkel?
- Catamaran Trip - Isla Mujeres & Snorkel price starts from $74.00. Discover and book Catamaran Trip - Isla Mujeres & Snorkel on Tripadvisor
- What is the Catamaran Trip - Isla Mujeres & Snorkel cancellation policy?
- Catamaran Trip - Isla Mujeres & Snorkel cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Catamaran Trip - Isla Mujeres & Snorkel on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Catamaran Trip - Isla Mujeres & Snorkel?
- Catamaran Trip - Isla Mujeres & Snorkel is hosted by Open Vacations. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Open Vacations on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Catamaran Trip - Isla Mujeres & Snorkel on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Catamaran Trip - Isla Mujeres & Snorkel?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 7h. Discover and book Catamaran Trip - Isla Mujeres & Snorkel on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 209370P53
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atMarina Las PerlasHotel Imperial las perlas Km 2.5, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., MexicoThe Marina of departure depending of the availability Marina Chac Chi Marina Las Perlas Marina Playa Tortugas There is no parking near the marina, the customer needs to arrive early to find a spot, get in contat with your customer care agent(supplier) so we can give you the Marina of departureSee address & details
- 1Isla MujeresStop: 7 hoursWe started this adventure from the Marina Chac Chi, Sailing through the Caribbean Sea until arriving Isla Mujeres, where you can explore the ocean by snorkeling, in one of the most beautiful natural reserves in the Caribbean, "El Meco Nature Reserve" home to different species of fish, turtles and marine life. In Islas Mujeres you will have free time to walk through the streets of the island, admire the murals of marine life, take pictures with the monuments or buy souvenirs. In our beach club you can enjoy the beautiful views of the Caribbean Sea, eat at our delicious buffet and open bar, forget about your worries on this full day tour, enjoying the Mexican Caribbean.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in October 2019
#105 of 630 Transportation in Cancun
- dreamz61400Overall decent experienceLikes; the crew was nice. It was a full day adventure for sure. They allowed my friend to go up top and enjoy her birthday. There was an entire celebration downstairs for her day. Drinks were flowing and it was an overall good time. Dislikes; the music was aged and the drinks were a watered down.
- Jennifer S00Fun Multi Stop ExcursionThis was a nice way to see some of the main tourist attractions around Tulum and Akumal, my only complaint would be that I wish we got more then 2 hours at Cenotes Casa Tortuga, as it’d be nice to be able to spend a little longer in the larger open cenotes. But overall it was a lot of fun
- J6105CUstephanied00Beyond our expectationsABSOLUTELY worth the money. I couldn’t believe how much we got- a full day of travel, unlimited drinks and an excellent buffet lunch. Not to mention the men on the ship were so fun!!
- davidgar026123100Great tour guide!Sofia our guide was amazing and helped all throughout the tour. Would definitely recommend her to others!
- Dreamer2580196069200FUN GALORE!!!FUN GALOOORE!!!! We did the Isla Mujeres trip and it awesome! We got to do snorkeling even though I was not comfortable with the snorkeling gears as I am still afraid and prefer a jacket lol. However it didn’t spoil the fun we had! The team is amazing everyone was such a great sport. The saxophonist was a big vibe. We loved every moment!!
- kiki f00awesomethis was well worth the money . we did way more than we paid for and had a blast . all employees were so welcoming and made it a real party
- Pierra B00Hot and exhaustingIt was okay the bus was two hours late. Told us 7am and we skipped breakfast to be on time. Bad decision! Our tour guide was rude to the black females. He also threatened to leave me twice for walking up to the bus late. So besides him being unprofessional. It was definitely a great experience. Make sure you bring your own snacks . They surprised us with pork sandwiches which was thoughtful if you eat that kinda of stuff which we didn’t. It’s a all day tour. Maybe 12 hours or so. So I wouldn’t make any plans afterwards.bring a backpack with a change of clothes. Bring cash
- Z2517ZSnicolel00Great funThe views were amazing. Great tour guides. Very attentive. Would definitely book again. Family friendly.
- Katherine J00Our experienceWe did this tour on a Sunday. The guide has attentive and professional. The bus arrived 45 minutes late. They had an issue with one of the passengers who did not want to pay (this was not the tour's fault), but it delayed everything. The guide picked us up and took us to the ruins. We had to stand around waiting for the bracelets, which took about 20 min; after that, we only had 1 hr to walk around and be back at the meeting point. After the ruins, we headed to the mother nature statue, which, let me tell you in advance, the wait was over an hour long. At the statue, they have a 1min per person rule, yet the wait was super long. Although I liked my pictures😊. We ended up living after this since we got tired from waiting in the sun.
- Alyson J00Perfect Trip to Contoy IslandThe trip was brilliantly from start to finish. We were picked up from Playa and arrived at the dock ready to get on the boat. The staff were so friendly and helpful and the actual experience of snorkelling in the sea on the reef as well as visiting Contoy and Isla Muheres was stunning.
- 669jacquelinep00Fun Day Trip - keep your expectations reasonableThis was a fun trip for what it was … a booze cruise. The crew was really fun with lots of energy and the trip was pretty organized overall - except for the pickup in the morning - that was beyond confusing and not well planned out … be prepared to wait and make sure you have a phone/data/WhatsApp in case you need to contact them. It was a fun day but I would have preferred to actually spend some time on the playa Norte (beautiful beach) instead of just parking offshore and getting in the water. Food buffet was ok - I expected worse but it’s passable Mexican food and various options. Unlimited drinks but they are very watered down and limited mixers. Nice way to check out isla vs trying to get a collectivo and ferry yourself. The $15usd ferry tax is normally only 100 pesos so the rest is being pocketed. Also beware on the last stop in town they try and take you to the Diamond centre for a free shot of tequila Just avoid that and explore with the little time you have. The island was very busy !!! Worth the money and a nice day trip as long as you keep your expectations in check !
- jeannelange00Overall had a great time.Our mate was top shelf. My husband had an episode and they were right there to help. I can nit begin to thank them enough. And, we made new friends.
- zaheeda_nas00Beautiful and Preserved. Be prepared for 8 Hours in a Mini Van.My sister and I only had time for one excursion on our short trip to Riviera Maya. We carefully selected this tour, considering it is the #1 Sian Ka'an tour listed on TripAdvisor’s site. Had we known that we’d have to sit in a mini van for almost 8 hours of the excursion (including 4 hours jerking from side to side), that we would have no access to washrooms for 8 hours, and that we would not eat for more than 8 hours, we never would have booked this! Following are the misrepresentations and issues we encountered that we’re bringing to your attention in the hope that other travellers do not experience the same problems. TRANSPORTATION: The mini van arrived a half hour late to pick us up from our hotel. Apparently, the driver got lost. The road to the boats was HEAVILY rutted and excruciatingly slow to travel (two hours each way). Pot hole after pot hole; massive craters in places worsened by the rain the night before; navigation at a speed of 10-20 kph. We were violently jerked side-to-side the entire ride, from the reserve’s entrance to the boats. My sister developed whiplash. It was torture. Transportation is misrepresented. According to the booking, ‘Transfer in Truck through the reserve of Sian Ka’an’ was included. At no point in the tour were we transferred to another vehicle. Had we transferred to this ‘truck’, we would not have had to endure the torturous two hour ride each way in the manner we did! Even more angering, I saw several of these ‘trucks’ parked by the boats. From my reading on our return, had the driver taken the Muyil entrance, this road could have been avoided altogether. LACK OF TOILETS We understand this is a nature reserve, but it would have been nice to know in advance that we would not have access to a toilet until lunch, almost 8 hours after pick up from our hotel. From my reading on our return, there are toilets at the entrance to the Muyil ruins and once you exit the jungle, near the boats. TOUR: The tour is misrepresented as a ‘guided’ tour. The tour company representative provided a few facts of the area before we reached the boats. Our boat guide did not speak English and provided no facts about the area or its inhabiting animals; we simply observed all. This was very disappointing, especially since I observed a guide, with another tour group, pointing out flowers, plants, etc. while we were walking back to the boat in Punta Allen, after lunch. ACTIVITIES: Though it was a hot, sunny day, snorkeling was cancelled due to the windy conditions (22-28 kph at the time). Disappointing, as we especially selected this tour because of the opportunity to snorkel in the second largest barrier reef in the world, but understandable. The boat ride was enjoyable. Luckily, we did observe a crocodile, many birds, dolphins, and a large sea turtle. We also stopped in an area close to a beach for a short swim. FOOD At the time of booking, I requested vegetarian meals. On the way to the reserve, the group was offered a packed breakfast. My sister and I were unable to partake as the sandwich contained ham. We were all offered another of the same sandwich before boarding the boat. My sister and I did not eat anything until close to 2pm, when we had lunch. Lunch was delicious: a plateful of colourful, grilled veggies and beans. Considering the late pick up, very rough ride through the reserve, not snorkeling, limited food, and the lack of inclusions (transfer to a truck and a proper tour guide), we are requesting a full refund of this trip.
- Philippa T00Great day tripThe crew was attentive and a lot of fun! Great snorkeling and views of the island as we sailed. Lunch was awesome! And drinks where plentiful! Only wish we had more time on the island.
- Roam4682858806200Santiago, Roberto, Miguel are the best!Best day!! They were willing to make it wild and crazy (if we’d wanted!) but we’re more than happy to acquiesce to a quiet day of sight seeing for us!