Ages 2-99, max of 200 per group
Duration: 10–12 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Enjoy the amazing buffet of typical dishes of the region
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueológica de Cobá
- Entry/Admission - Coba
- ALL KIND OF DRINK ARENT INCLUDED
- Conservation fee, $15 usd per person
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We have pick up in all Playa del carmen. All hotels after playa del carmen have two option for the activity to visit playa del carmen they will return by their self if they want to visit playa del carmen or don't have the activity of playa del carmen and return to their hotel after the visit to Tulum coba and the cenote swim.
- Smart Cancun by Oasis, Av Tulum 4, capilla ecumenica, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico All air b&b and most of the hotels in downtown the pick up will be in the oasis smart at 7 am
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 203194P26
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 203194P26
- You'll start atSmart Cancun by OasisOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Tulum Archaeological SiteStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Zona Arqueologica de CobaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Cenote KuxtalStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Playa del CarmenStop: 45 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Cancun Tours Book
Joined in October 2019
#432 of 655 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Cancun
- bobbybZ9465IF00A day to rememberThe trip was just as described, Gustavo was a great host and very knowledgeable. The Cenote was amazing and perfectly placed between the 2 ruin visits. Lunch was so so, but wasn’t expecting much. The day is long but expected as per the description. Pickup and drop off was smooth. Many thanks
- Navigator0133662533900Tulum and CobaWonderful overall with the exception of how they constantly have their hand out. The Cenote visit in the Mayan village was king off a rip off as the guide said the things they were selling were hand made when you could see that they were obviously mass produced. I will say the guide knew his stuff and was very passionate about what he did.
- Go6677033993400Didn't show upThey didn't show up! I wasted a whole day waiting and calling and trying to figure that out when I could have been doing something else. I'm still waiting on the refund.
- 488lazaros00Bunch of scammersThey’re are bunch of scammers, that won’t show up on time, then charge you when you have to cancel the trip because the agreed upon time was not honered.
- Relax78888200Don't book. Not equipt for large groupsDon't sign up! Signed up for an 11 am slot and was not picked up after 2 hours, so we cancelled. Apparently they are trying to say we still went on the trip so trip advisor will not refund our money. Hope trip advisor will fix this for the 15+ guests that booked as well.
- justatouristc00DON'T BOOOK! Tourist Trap!Run now! DO NOT BOOK! Unorganized and a complete tourist trap. They don't go to the places listed in the itinerary. And also want to charge you more than listed above on top of what you are required to pay here. Avoid at all cost!
- kstrongb00Customer is not right; Company is always right perspectiveI booked this tour through Cancun Tours Book for myself and girlfriend, and they delivered on everything with the exception of going to Cenote Chaak Tun and took the tour group to a different and lesser impressive cenote. I did try to address this issue on the bus with the tour guide, but he ackowledged that he has been working for this company for years and they never went to Chaak Tun after I showed him my reciept that we were supposed to go to Chaak Tun. However, when i contacted the company they relayed that they did not go to Chaak Tun, due to the tour not meeting their safety standards. So the tour guide was not being honest with his customers. I requested a 50% refund from this refund (because the remainder of the tour was good), but they only authorized a 14$ refund. Since making this complaint with the company, they have updated the tour to reflect the correct cenote and I have started a chargeback with the credit card company. I do not understand how this company could not see that this was an issue, and that I was trying to be fair with requesting a portion refund (50%). In the end this company does not put its customers first, but it is about making a dollar.
- aangulocarlos00Almost perfect…Most everything as promised. Stop in cenote felt a little rushed- only 45 mins to change into swim clothes, rent a life jacket (50 pesos), get in and swim in the cenote, get out, dry out and change clothes back. Also they didn’t say drinks weren’t included in the buffet (bait and switch), alleging this is the same everywhere in the world. Not true, just the day before I was at a buffet from another activity with drinks included. However, everything else was organized and professional
- Navigator2408009871900Coba not accessibleThey guide was engaged and took care of us, it does make a difference if you speak Spanish or not. Later on he didn’t translate some of the stuff which made it difficult. Unfortunately the coba site was closed due to COVID-19 😢. Swimming in the cenote was cool.
- 74susanz00Great customer service, a busy day but lots of funI booked the tour on Cancun Tours Booking website where a promotion was provided with 25% discount. This is our first trip to Cancun so I had lots of questions. The customer service was extremely responsive and helpful. They answered all my questions, some even not so much related to the tour. The 4 in 1 tour has so much to do in a day. It was an extremely long day. We even had a bus breakdown but the crew managed to get us to another bus within very reasonable time. Augustin was the head guide of the bus and he did a great job in handling the emergency and taking good care of the guess. Despite the time we lost because of the bus failure, we managed the tour with a lot of joy. The ruins in Tulum and Coba were great. The Cenote was GREAT!!! I wish we are give more time there. I highly recommend the tour and the company.
- SonjaD21800After hours customer serviceSo awesome. Initially I panicked because I thought our pick up spot was way far away and they answered my email well after hours and I was so pleased the entire experience was well worth the money. If you are hesitant about three hours in a little bit nervous this is the one for you Ideal for people who are athletic and not athletic
- Man Y00A very busy but good tripWe went to 4 different places within a day. This trip was very well-organized. They came to the hotel to pick us up and sent us to their place, and met with other people. We had 8 people in total, and we went to Tulum directly from Cancún. Our tour guide Saul was really nice and always gave us introduction about each place and then let us to explore the places. Overall, it was really good.
- LDBrown200Itinerary not accurateAnother tourist trap, like all the other $50 options found on trip advisor. We barely found the person hired to pick us up, as he had not heard of the travel agency listed on the ticket. We were outsourced to another agency operating a tourist trap. Lots of time wasted listening to someone providing the set-up to sell expensive souvenirs. The tour itself ran three hours longer than scheduled, because of wasted time. The sites themselves are impressive, thus I give two stars. Better to rent a car.
- butwhynow100Bad Start, Great EndingThe initial day my tour was scheduled I arrived to the pick-up spot early. There were many people waiting and several tour operators coming and going. I waited for almost an hour, but nothing. The tour company was called but no one answered. I received a message 40 minutes after the scheduled pick-up time stating to meet at another location, so that I didn't miss the tour, which I missed anyway. However, TripAdvisor helped me reschedule for the following day. On the tour, I had no complaints. I had a great time. The tour operators were wonderful--friendly, helpful and funny. We had just the right amount of time for each place visited. Although, I wish there was time to swim at Tulum. The bus was comfortable and even had outlets for charging. For all that you did, the 4x1 is really a great deal. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience.
- carlos6520700Amazing deal for the priceour tour guide Saul was very professional, polite and knowledgeable in every situation. the pick up and drop off was super convenient they arrived right on time. we rode in a very comfortable air conditioned tour bus where we were able to leave our backpacks and bags securely in the spots where we wouldn't need them which is really great considering you will do a lot of walking on this adventure. It includes all entry costs and tickets to every location and a delicious lunch buffet at a local restaurant. It says that no drinks are included but our Tour guide provided us cold bottled water and cold beer (only for the adults) many times throughout the day free of charge. There are truly no hidden costs. The tour guides and drivers go out of their way to ensure you have a pleasant experience i definitely recommend this package. it is a 12-14 hour day so be prepared and wear comfortable shoes feel free to pack a change of clothes like i mentioned the bus provides room for you to leave your things so you don't have to carry everything around all day