Bacalar Tour From Cancun & Playa del Carmen
By Open Vacations
Bacalar is home to the biggest and most beautiful lagoon in all of Mexico! and is one of only a few Magical Towns located in Quintana Roo. With it’s laid back, low key vibe and charm you can experience one of the most magical places left in Mexico. Bacalar Lagoon is commonly referred to as Laguna de Siete Colores (lagoon of 7 colors), boasting 7 different shades of blue and it’s truly one of the country’s best-kept secrets. this place is full of history that will leave you amazed, you can visit the Fort of San Felipe, where you can see beautiful panoramic views of the Bacalar lagoon, enjoy a tour through the Bacalar lagoon and discover the pirates channel, famous for the azure waters filled with high mineral content and clay-like sand, ideal for exfoliating the skin. To finish this incredible tour you will have free time to walk the streets of Bacalar, buy handicrafts, hand made hammocks, dream catchers, or get a photo at the Bacalar sign.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-70, max of 60 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel Pick up & Drop off
- Travel in a boat through Bacalar
- Free time in Bacalar
- Visit the Fort San Felipe and Bacalar lagoon
- Entry/Admission - Fuerte San Felipe Bacalar
- Entry/Admission - Lago Bacalar (Lake of the Seven Colors)
- Other expenses
- Beverages in the restaurant
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Meeting points for travelers that are in downtown hotels and airbnb's or any location that we can't reach: Cancun Meeting Point: in front of the lobby at Oasis Smart in Tulum Avenue Playa Del Carmen: Cocobongo at Playa Del Carmen Tulum: There is no pick up in any hotel or airbnb, the meeting point will be at Super Aki market main gate over in federal avenue The pick up time is set acording to your location, the travelers that doesn't provide pick up location will need to get in contact with us as soon as posible, otherwise we will be not be able to provide the service
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 209370P22
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Use biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Bacalar Tour From Cancun & Playa del Carmen?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Bacalar Tour From Cancun & Playa del Carmen on Tripadvisor
- How much is Bacalar Tour From Cancun & Playa del Carmen?
- Bacalar Tour From Cancun & Playa del Carmen price starts from $130.00. Discover and book Bacalar Tour From Cancun & Playa del Carmen on Tripadvisor
- What is the Bacalar Tour From Cancun & Playa del Carmen cancellation policy?
- Bacalar Tour From Cancun & Playa del Carmen cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bacalar Tour From Cancun & Playa del Carmen on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Bacalar Tour From Cancun & Playa del Carmen?
- Bacalar Tour From Cancun & Playa del Carmen is hosted by Open Vacations. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Open Vacations on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bacalar Tour From Cancun & Playa del Carmen on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 209370P22
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1BacalarStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2Fuerte San Felipe BacalarStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Lago Bacalar (Lake of the Seven Colors)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Great experience, but not as sold
We had a great experience, although it wasnt as sold. We never got to float or meander brtween the mongroves. They…
Overall decent experience
Likes; the crew was nice. It was a full day adventure for sure. They allowed my friend to go up top and enjoy her b…
Fun Multi Stop Excursion
This was a nice way to see some of the main tourist attractions around Tulum and Akumal, my only complaint would be…
Beyond our expectations
ABSOLUTELY worth the money. I couldn’t believe how much we got- a full day of travel, unlimited drinks and an excel…
Great tour guide!
Sofia our guide was amazing and helped all throughout the tour. Would definitely recommend her to others!
FUN GALOOORE!!!! We did the Isla Mujeres trip and it awesome! We got to do snorkeling even though I was not comfort…
this was well worth the money . we did way more than we paid for and had a blast . all employees were so welcoming …
Hot and exhausting
It was okay the bus was two hours late. Told us 7am and we skipped breakfast to be on time. Bad decision! Our tour …
The views were amazing. Great tour guides. Very attentive. Would definitely book again. Family friendly.
We did this tour on a Sunday. The guide has attentive and professional. The bus arrived 45 minutes late. They had a…
Perfect Trip to Contoy Island
The trip was brilliantly from start to finish. We were picked up from Playa and arrived at the dock ready to get on…
Fun Day Trip - keep your expectations reasonable
This was a fun trip for what it was … a booze cruise. The crew was really fun with lots of energy and the trip was…
Overall had a great time.
Our mate was top shelf. My husband had an episode and they were right there to help. I can nit begin to thank them …
Beautiful and Preserved. Be prepared for 8 Hours in a Mini Van.
My sister and I only had time for one excursion on our short trip to Riviera Maya. We carefully selected this tour,…
Great day trip
The crew was attentive and a lot of fun! Great snorkeling and views of the island as we sailed. Lunch was awesome! …