Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 8-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Flight covering 3 miles with an effective flight time of 10 to 12 minutes
- Premium security equipment and passenger insurance.
- Round transportation from any hotel in Cancun to Marina Punta Norte
- Parachute Lifejacket
- Specialized and friendly guides.
- Bottled water, towel, showers and lockers.
- Passenger insurance.
- Dock fee ($15USD) per person to be paid at check-in.
- Gratuities (optional).
- Photo service (optional).
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- You will be contacted by email to confirm your exact pick-up time and nearest pick-up point if your hotel or accommodation is not served by the bus routes. The duration of the transfers is approximate. The exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions. Pick up available for hotels in Cancun and Playa Mujeres
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 23698P139
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children under 8 not allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum Weight: 29 kgs / 65 lbs.
- MaxWeight limit: 180 kg (397 lbs) either alone or accompanied.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Parasailing Adventure in Cancun with transfer
What you can expect during your visit
- We are applying to all international, national and local sanitary rules and protocols focusing on the aspects of hygiene, health, and safety in line with COVID19. We are proud to announce, that we have received the “Safe Travels” stamp from The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC).
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Parasailing Adventure in Cancun with transfer?
- Parasailing Adventure in Cancun with transfer price starts from $90.00. Discover and book Parasailing Adventure in Cancun with transfer on Tripadvisor
- What is the Parasailing Adventure in Cancun with transfer cancellation policy?
- Parasailing Adventure in Cancun with transfer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Parasailing Adventure in Cancun with transfer on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Parasailing Adventure in Cancun with transfer?
- Parasailing Adventure in Cancun with transfer is hosted by Cancun Shuttle Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cancun Shuttle Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Parasailing Adventure in Cancun with transfer on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Parasailing Adventure in Cancun with transfer?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Parasailing Adventure in Cancun with transfer on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 23698P139
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Cancun Shuttle Travel
Joined in November 2015
#47 of 629 Transportation in Cancun
- 59katelyna00Sandro is the best!We really enjoyed how informational the tour was at Tulum. So interesting! Sandro was great and really told a story with all of the Mayan facts. We appreciate him! The Cenote swim was also so great and refreshing. Perfect way to end the tour. The bus ride home was longer than expected, but it was because of things out of the tour operators’ control. Overall, would recommend!
- Puntacanada200900Ek Balam and Cenote Tour! Amazing!Booked the tour to Ek Balam with Sunwing via Alltournative tours. Long drive but amazing, the rapelling into cenote incredible, the ruins tour was great, very very hot on May 1st. You can still climb the main pyramid. Much less crowded compared to Chichen Itza. Also the mayan blessing at the start was quite nice, almost felt like a religious experience. Thanks!!
- John B00Amazing and Impressive!After several days of my girlfriend asking random people about how far, how long, and how hot it was to Chichen Itza from our resort she decided to go. Most answers were 3 to 5-1/2 hours each way and no bathrooms on the bus. Our host Omar and driver Daniel were top notch. On the way they stopped at a restroom @ the first check point, they let us off the mini bus to go to the bathroom, gave us snacks and water. It was 2-1/2 hours to Chichen Itza. Omar's tour was outstanding, he kept us in the shade most of the time and then let us roam around on our own (45 minute tour, 45 minute to roam). When leaving they had ice cold towels, beers, and waters waiting for us on the mini bus. On the way back we stopped for lunch and tequila tasting (lunch was delicious) then back to our resort, 30 minutes to lunch, 2 hours to get back to the resort from the lunch stop. My girlfriend does not do well in the heat, but she did it and was glad she decided to go! It was HOT and humid, but worth the trip!
- ExploreWithEle00Great deal for a fun experience!This experience definitely exceeded my expectations. Jesus and his colleague were great at leading the group and I felt safe under their guidance! Riding the speedboats was super fun and ending it with snorkeling was perfect. I honestly felt that the amount of time we had for snorkeling was sufficient for me. Overall, it was a great deal for a two hour trip!
- Mosierroseburg12300Great time!!Great tour and guide, Gama was full of information! TripAdvisor tickets at 7 AM to her was actually at 9 AM to double check with your door operator.
- Jason P00Perfect for shorter, personalized tourOur guide and boat captain were both amazing. My mom (72) was helped by the guide at all stops and guided her with an extra floatation device. We also had 10 & 12 year olds as well that had no issues. We didn't want the 'party boat' tour with our age range and number of guests and this was absolutely perfect for experience and time (3.5hrs). We will be back without question.
- Wgomez76001st time visitPlanned this outing as a last minute activity on last day in Playa. This little part of town is filled with tourists and shops. Had lunch and bought some Mezcal and Tequila to being home. I'm definitely returning!
- Pochy92400Sister Trip 2023This company is amazing we had another driver called Mario Taglez. This driver was also amazing he stay with us the remainder of the 3 days. Mario was Also a book of knowledge knew the history of Mexico spoke English and Spanish. He took us to Playa de Carmen, Tulum and ISLA de Mujeres and show us all the great places to eat. What a great and amazing man honest on time and dependable. We recommend Mario Taglez any time please ask for him. Mario made my sister trip unforgettable feb 2023❤️.
- GlobeTrotting56099500Please helpUnfortunately the experience was a bust because of high winds the coast guard cancelled. I was not able to reschedule as we were leaving the next day. My credit card was not refunded.
- TanjaShelton00Fun with snorkelsWe got picked up right on time at our hotel and arrived at the marina for our snorkel tour. We got our snorkel gear and a key to a locker. There were many signs posted explaining what to not bring on the boat. It was helpful so we didn't bring much with us. There were four stops on the tour. First was a reef area with lots of fish. Second was a turtle area where we saw three turtles. Next was a shipwreck with lots of fish. Finally was a cenote under the water. All of the stops were amazing, and the guides were so helpful. Once we got back, we showered and changed. When we were done, the attendant showed us the photos and videos from the tour. We also got a free welcome photo. The only thing that was a bit off was the length of time to board the transportation to return to our hotel. The five people in our group had to wait almost 30 minutes to get on the van to leave.
- ramiroq201700Coming2 is a ScamDo not use Coming2 for any bookings. Chichen Itzá was closed the day I booked due to Mayan protests they canceled me 10 minutes prior to leaving 7:30am. Changed it to another date but was unable due to forces beyond my control they refused to reimburse me.They can cancel on me 10 minutes prior but I can’t cancel with a days notice Do not use Coming2
- mariefI143ZT00So much fun!This was an underrated experience! We had so much fun. It was first time on both an ATV and a waverunner. My
- Mayantrav00LongtripThe tour in itself was not bad but it was supposed to be a half day tour and instead we were picked up at 7 am and returned to the hotel at 6:30 pm! The reason was that it took so long to pick up and bring back the people from different hotels. I think they should be more organized with their pick up. Also it said we could choose to go swimming on the beach at Tulum but that was never mentioned and instead we were given time to eat and shop. I was very upset that we lost half a day just being on the bus.
- Coastal2594652668500Wonderful Tulum and Cenote ExperienceVictor is a safe, efficient driver and our guide, Sandro, is informative and fun! Sandro did a great job explaining Mayan culture and history. Also visited a beautiful Cenote and swam in the refreshing water. Wonderful trip!
- C9983PQerint00Never again!!! Such harassmentLet’s just talk about being hounded at every turn! So annoying!!!! Then let me tell you how you will be taken advantage of by everyone here. We do not feel like we can trust anyone. A shady pharmacia tried to charge us $22 for sunscreen. Someone that works at the condos we are staying at persuaded us to come into his shop and try to charge it $115 for small wallet, salt, and pepper, shakers, and a necklace. And then on the side of the road person selling a fake Gucci handbag was trying to sell it for $120. I told him I’m from New York City and can get that for $20. People walk into your restaurant while you were eating and use their little children to try to manipulate you into buying a $10 little beaded tchotchke. I will never be coming back here. I have traveled often, and how many places, and never experienced this kind of harassment by the locals.